Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
I’m not going to link it. If you want to watch that crap, you can find it in lots of places. Anyway it was a speech on the differences between conservatism and populism. It was the clearest example of why we are where we are that I could imagine. He is Exhibit “A” of the clueless old fossil who thinks this is 1986 instead of where we are now fighting for our lives against a bunch of dirty commies.

To talk about checks and balances, federalism, and the beauty if our system without a touch of irony as all of that has completely burned down on his watch. That he, more than anyone else, had a chance to actually exercise a check and a balance in a constitutional manner that had actually been done before in 1877 and he balked, it’s just too delicious. History may point to that very moment as the moment it became too late to turn back.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Except the Looting

The Word of the Lord ..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He's the finest example of a Boomer you can find, he's a dick fossil.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Well, yes. I almost said the same thing but I didn’t want to turn this into a generational fight again. Lets just say he is the perfect example of an old guy who doesn’t realize how much and how fast the world has changed.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Like McConnell and the rest of the establishment mob Pence is too far committed to this insanity to turn back now. He will fight to the bitter end and it will be bitter for them.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"my former running mate'

Can't/won't say the name.....

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pence had a chance to make a difference and didn’t have the courage to do it. Then he turned on Trump who he appeared to have supported for four years. Pence is a hypocritical POS for whom I have zero respect. He is the poster boy for why we are where we are in this country.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Well, yes. I almost said the same thing but I didn’t want to turn this into a generational fight again. Lets just say he is the perfect example of an old guy who doesn’t realize how much and how fast the world has changed.

He's an insult to my fellow boomers. If you're a true patriot, which he is not, you'd be up to speed on the takeover of our nation by radical leftist. It's good old fashioned common sense to be able to see what's going on. The big difference between people like him and people like me is that he is not willing to forsake everything for the future freedom of others. Those 57 men that signed the Declaration of Independence were willing. We own them the same.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

He'll I'm a Boomer, tail end but still a boomer. There is a reason the word Boomer was turned into a derogatory term and Mike Pence is a fine example.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
To paraphrase Waylon, “Don’t you think this boomer chit has done got out of hand?”

Actually all this generational crap. Too much emphasis on which box a man’s in. Putting the blame for this country’s wrong direction on the men and women of those who lived thru the Great Depression and fought in the world’s greatest conflict so those of you taking cheap shots can do so is wrong.

eom

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
It's good to see most others feel like I do about Pence. I would write in Trumps name if he was stuck in solitary confinement before I would cast a vote for Pence. That's not really news though........apparently the rest of the conservative side feels the same. That's why he's polling at 3%.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The more he talks, the less I listen. He embarrassed himself completely at the debate a few weeks ago. Yes, he gives us boomers a bad rep.

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

He'll I'm a Boomer, tail end but still a boomer. There is a reason the word Boomer was turned into a derogatory term and Mike Pence is a fine example.

Well said....Boomer.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Pence was the one that Ruined the Rookie Trump ..

General Flynn…

The Certification of the Junta Steal that He Presided over would have never happened if General Flynn would not have been Removed ..

General Flynn would have Disrupted Mordor so Bad they would not have been able to Run a Stealing Operation..

May Pence Maker Have Mercy on His Wicked Soul..

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by rainshot
Like McConnell and the rest of the establishment mob Pence is too far committed to this insanity to turn back now. He will fight to the bitter end and it will be bitter for them.

At least when McConnell was most needed (2016) he stopped the Supreme Court nomination of Garland!

Pence had his chance and couldn’t step up just once for his country.

When compared unfavorably against the ole turtle himself you know you’re in a bad spot!

What a POS.

PS- Vivek, whether you believe him to be authentic or not, really called Pence out for his boomerism on the debate stage. Kudos to him for that!

Last edited by efw; 09/07/23. Reason: Ps
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Geez US

Garlands doing more Damage as AG

F’ck’n Idiot

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Mitch Confirmed His Ass as AG

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll surrender. I guess it's time we "boomers" began to reap what we have sewn---beginning with the establishment of the federal reserve followed by the New Deal and then all the havoc that has precipitated. I'm feeling pretty damned guilty, so please kick me in the teeth.

I'll never understand the need some appear to have to for labeling others for silly reasons. Must be another of those despicable boomer traits.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I'll surrender. I guess it's time we "boomers" began to reap what we have sewn---beginning with the establishment of the federal reserve followed by the New Deal and then all the havoc that has precipitated. I'm feeling pretty damned guilty, so please kick me in the teeth.

I'll never understand the need some appear to have to for labeling others for silly reasons. Must be another of those despicable boomer traits.

Settle down, boomer. Don’t get all pissy if it doesn’t apply you. It’s not a personal attack, it’s a cultural shorthand.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

100 members (7887mm08, 44mc, 2500HD, 35, Akhutr, 10gaugemag, 15 invisible), 1,603 guests, and 921 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,946
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.