Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Gov. Kristi Noem (R-SD) is reportedly set to be the latest Republican governor to endorse former President Donald Trump’s presidential bid.

Citing “two sources familiar with the plans,” CNN reported Thursday that Noem is set to voice her support for Trump on the campaign trail Friday in South Dakota.

Noem, who launched a national ad campaign recruiting workers to the Mount Rushmore State in June, was widely discussed as a potential GOP presidential candidate in recent years, especially as she rose to conservative stardom with her never-lockdown response to the coronavirus pandemic.

Noem would mark the fourth Republican governor to come out in support of Trump since his launch. Govs. Henry McMaster (R-SC), Jim Justice (R-WV) – who is running for U.S. Senate – and Mike Dunleavy (R-AK) have already announced their backing of the 45th president,

Hat Tip: Breitbart

Some state wide Republican get together as I understand it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Orange Man or Wamiswami?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Smart move Governor Noem.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
She makes great commercials.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
She should have did it MONTH's ago.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Kristi is DA Bomb!! She can shoot and ride herd on buffalo's. Saw her on FOX yesterday and she makes a very compelling case for Trump in 2024. grin

NRA Life Member
"Use Enough Gun"- Robert Ruark
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Well ol Mike women get more joy out of straddling the fence than men do. So basically that is why they ride it so long. Got it?

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
She makes great commercials.

I think she's gonna be somebody's running mate.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

What would be different today if she had?

Me

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
She is a great VP choice because she could handle the presidency if necessary. This is increasingly important when we are electing old men to that office. The Dems did a horrible job of selecting a VP (along with everything else). Kamala is the one politician in the country who is less competent than Joe. Kristi Noem is capable. GD

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Teal

I'm working on an answer.
smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Teal

I'm working on an answer.
smile

Actually, Kristi's timing is perfect. She was laying in the weeds, letting the RNC hand picked candidate team blow their wad in the first debate and the corrupt DOJ blow their wad on indictments.

The anti-Trump crowd thinks Trump is flat on his back with no friends.

In rides Kristi.......

Last edited by SupFoo; 09/08/23.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by greydog
She is a great VP choice because she could handle the presidency if necessary. This is increasingly important when we are electing old men to that office. The Dems did a horrible job of selecting a VP (along with everything else). Kamala is the one politician in the country who is less competent than Joe. Kristi Noem is capable. GD

As Biden was Obama's insurance, Kamala is Biden's.

Competent VP's aren't going to happen any longer. They're the ultimate protection detail

Me

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
If she runs for anything I'm gonna register democrat so I can vote for her more than once.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Trump plus a good looking white woman. Liberal heads will explode.

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ingwe
If she runs for anything I'm gonna register democrat so I can vote for her more than once.

LoL. I like your thinking ingwe. smile

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
She's smart as well as easy to look at.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
What else is she going to do? She's the Governor of a politically irrelevant State with a tiny population. Where does she go from there? Faux News Bimbo? Join Mike Flynn's Traveling Freak Show? Ambassador to Lower Slovobia? On the off chance he wins and the Republic loses, well who knows if they'll ever be another real election again, but if he loses she's lost nothing within her very limited base of support, so it's a smart move for her.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Eric308
What else is she going to do? She's the Governor of a politically irrelevant State with a tiny population. Where does she go from there? Faux News Bimbo? Join Mike Flynn's Traveling Freak Show? Ambassador to Lower Slovobia? On the off chance he wins and the Republic loses, well who knows if they'll ever be another real election again, but if he loses she's lost nothing within her very limited base of support, so it's a smart move for her.

If this election gets the same treatment as the 2020, she'll be a hero that got cheated by the deep state, and it might lead to the Senate or Congress in years to come. Good for her.

Last edited by reivertom; 09/08/23.
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Rumors Swirl about Trump’s VP Pick as He Hosts Sold Out Event with Kristi Noem

An event in South Dakota to raise funds for President Donald Trump’s presidential campaign has ignited rumors that the state’s governor, Kristi Noem, could be his VP pick.

Noem is expected to endorse the front-running Republican candidate at the sold-out political gathering in Rapid City, South Dakota, on Friday.

The joint appearance of Trump and Noem has now fueled speculation that the former president is considering the South Dakota Governor as a potential 2024 vice-presidential candidate.

“We have not discussed it at all,” Noem said during a Thursday appearance on the Fox program “Fox & Friends”.

...... asked if she would run as Trump’s VP.

“Yeah. I’d have to consider it,” she responded.

Noem acknowledged Trump is the strongest candidate for the GOP nomination.

“I do feel pretty confident that President Trump will be the Republican nominee for president,” she stated.

“He obviously has a record that he’s running on, and people know with him what they’re getting.”

“So tomorrow, we’ll have some conversations at the rally that I think everybody will be interested in.”

“Of course, he’s absolutely the best choice for us,” she added. <---- !!!

“I don’t know of any other candidate that’s running for president right now that fought when it mattered.” <---- !!!

Highlighting Trump’s commitment to every state, Noem noted that while other GOP contenders focused only on states like Iowa and New Hampshire, Trump’s approach is “everybody matters to him.”

https://www.dailyfetched.com/rumors...e-hosts-sold-out-event-with-kristi-noem/

Last edited by SupFoo; 09/08/23.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 60 invisible), 2,510 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,593
Posts18,492,171
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.