Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I was roofing a house, like a man.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mushroom Cloud over DC with my morning coffee.

Originally Posted by deflave
Based on the behaviors I've seen come out of NYC the past 10 years you can send five planes a week for all I fugking care.

LOL

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
G
G

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by slumlord
I was roofing a house, like a man.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by GMax

Ruh-roh.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Mushroom Cloud over DC with my morning coffee.

Originally Posted by deflave
Based on the behaviors I've seen come out of NYC the past 10 years you can send five planes a week for all I fugking care.

LOL

Are you saying that you were in DC the day the attacks occurred?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

It was the middle of Caribou season in Alaska, we'd been floating Birch Creek northeast of Fairbanks just south of the Arctic Circle for 2 weeks.

We made it to our landing mid morning of the 11th and went to Circle Hot Springs Lodge, that's where we heard the news.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I remember it like it was yesterday. My brother was working pretty close to the Twin Towers when it happened.

At first the news was talking about an accident that occurred, whereby a jet liner crashed into one of the towers, and we were all glued to the TV watching the coverage. No one thought for a minute that the tower would collapse into its footprint. These were modern, steel framed, structures, after all.

Then, as I watched the images live, the second jet liner impacted the second tower. That's when we all knew this was intentional, not an accident. Still, not one person was expressing concern that either tower would collapse. The only question was how to get the people trapped on the upper floors out to save them from the fire.

Then one tower came down, as if by a engineered demolition. Then the other. Then all the commenters expressing disbelief that such a thing was possible, some suggesting that they must have decided to bring the buildings down intentionally, but expressed wonder at how they could have set the charges to do that in so short a time?

Which is why Trump visited the site and declare it was an inside job.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
how quickly America has forgotten.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
The whole country felt united then. How times have changed .

They passed the patriot act which took away all of our rights and Americans applauded, created the worthless TSA and we invaded 2 sovereign countries and lost thousands of more Americans for nothing

Two of the high jackers worked for the CIA. Of course we knew it was coming

So the steel beams melt at iirc 2750 degrees and jet fuel burns at about 1800 degrees.

Why does Lara Logan say it's because of tbe CYA that the defendants haven't been brought to a speedy trial 22 years later.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tom Fitton has a FOIA video showing a Scud hitting the Pentagon, not an airplane.

https://choiceclips.whatfinger.com/...k-on-pentagon-on-spt-11-what-do-you-see/

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
So the steel beams melt at iirc 2750 degrees and jet fuel burns at about 1800 degrees.

So Rosie, What's your point?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was working in a factory, sometime before lunch they called us altogether, told us plane had hit one of the WTC towers and a helicopter crashed into the Pentagon. Weird coincidence, I figured. We went back to work. A little later the called us together again, a second plane had hit the other WTC tower! I looked at my friend and said “This country is at war”.
At lunch, I went out to my car, listened to the news, and cried and prayed.
After lunch the said a passenger jet had crashed in Somerset County, about 30 miles west of Bedford, and we were free to go home with our families.
Carol and I watched the TV news with my Mom & Dad. I remember seeing people jumping outta windows to escape the fire, and I remember the towers collapsing, and the dust rolling through NYC.
Later on we went to a church service, and set there and cried and prayed some more.
I was mad as hell at the jihadist the next day. They used civilian airliners on civilian targets with no thought of who they were killing.
Later that night I saw President Gw Bush telling me that Islam is a religion of peace!
It’s a religion of peace alright, either you submit to it, or you can be peacefully dead!
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
42 seconds.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
When they failed to take em down w the Ryder truck bomb I told my old lady that theyd try again, and proly use a jet.

But even so, was shocked yrs later when they used two.
Surprised the buildings stood as long as they did after impact.

IMHO there should be a sea of glass over in muzzyland

Last edited by hookeye; 09/11/23.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RHOD

Standby.

He’s got to check with Q and find some blurry screenshots.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RHOD

I don't know but when I see the towers backlit and realize how thin that "core" is? I realize those beams didn't have to melt to come down - they just had to lose temper or be bent with weight out over the top etc.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Me

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I left home late, to pick up a watch at the Post office (think it was a Limes) . I take a bus and a train that is elevated till after the Williamsburg bridge.

Had my walkman on listening to Imus when Charles got on to report a small plane hit WTC North.
Iwas on the train before the bridge. The train was nearly empty since I was late. Everyone ran to the left side.

We were all looking at WTC1 when the east side of WTC2 exploded out from the river side impact. No phone, no camera.

The train runs from Delancy , under Broadway , under the Exchange to Downtown Brooklyn, Metrotech where I worked.

Polytech, Con Ed, Chase, SIAC (my place) , Verizon, MTA all have/had offices in Metrotech. We were all gathered in Polytechs courtyard. I watched both buildings collapse. (Brooklyn and Manhattan bridges nearly converge on the BKLN side).

Then if anyone remembers the scene in TGTBATU where the Union soldier slaps the dust off his uniform to show the Blue color, you can imagine the color of the people walking across the Brooklyn bridge.

My boss asked me if I could get home. He lived just south of DT BKLN. I lived 9 miles away. 5 or 6 of use walked from work to the train/bus intersection (not a nice neighborhood to walk through north brooklyn). I got a bus part way home then walked the last 2 miles.

My DSL connection worked till Thursday then I was cut off.

My Dad was flying home from Florida with his lady friend. They got routed to Newark and stayed with her friend till they could get a rental home. Somehow he got to Manhattan to drop her home and left the car at Hertz at LaGuardia (where he worked)

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by hookeye
When they failed to take em down w the Ryder truck bomb I told my old lady that theyd try again, and proly use a jet.

But even so, was shocked yrs later when they used two.
Surprised the buildings stood as long as they did after impact.

IMHO there should be a sea of glass over in muzzyland
Their earlier attempt with the trucks in the basement was actually an FBI operation from start to finish. The FBI gathered the radical Muslims into a group, suggested (through their inside operative) taking down one of the towers, and supplied the explosives.

These facts aren't much reported in the MSM, but are not denied. The FBI told their inside guy that they were going to supply them with realistic looking explosives, and then arrest them during the attempt. Instead, the FBI decided they might not be fooled by fake explosives (or that they might not be able to make the charges stick if the explosive weren't real), so they provided them with the real stuff.

Their man on the inside sensed that he was being set up by the FBI and started secretly recorded his communications with them to protect himself, wherein they are recorded admitting they provided real explosives, and that he was working for them, i.e., that he was not a real terrorist.

The plan was (says the FBI) to swoop in before they could detonate, but they failed, and the detonation occurred. This all occurred in 1993.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Enemies of America, Home and abroad will always pay, forever!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (17CalFan, 160user, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 204guy, 007FJ, 51 invisible), 2,127 guests, and 1,179 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,549
Posts18,531,457
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.