Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
No love for them here. Wife pretty much lost her daughter to them.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Mormon's screwing gentiles?
What I heard from an ex-Mormon is YES, it gets them higher up the Glory Ladder.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Mormons are known for their church policy of storing food. Any good Mormon will have from 6 months to 2 years of food in storage for hard times. The problem is that when the SHTF, everyone knows who they are and where to go for the food. Mormons are good at defending themselves, but they have to know that they'll get hit 1st when things go south. They can't hold off hungry people forever. They say that they help each other but when their Mormon neighbors come to help, those neighbors leave their own home undefended.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by slumlord
There was an apt complex back in April this year, they had sawed down several red oaks along the highway frontage. Sawed up into the rounds, most of it was 24-30” diameter. Very heavy. All of the smaller sized stuff had been scavenged by others.

Myself and mrs slulmord rolled in there with a 16 ft trailer and were getting those rounds. Mostly her doing all of the work.

Two Mormon boys (college age) were canvassing that apt complex and came straight over to us and asked if we would like some help. Sure!! They took over, fell right in there and were loading up some of the heavier 100-150lb rounds. In 10 mins they had about 25 rounds loaded up. 😳🤙😱😎

Gave me a picture of Jesus, keep on the dash of my f250. They showed up like out of nowhere and boy did we really need some help. I’m grateful to em.

If I ever found myself in need I would hope there were some Mormons close by. They pride themselves in helping others; many times the first to show up to assist at a disaster.

Whenever I hear about what good people Mormons are, I recall having read that Utah has a very high number of fraud schemes, Mormons defrauding both other Mormons and Gentiles. I can understand Mormons screwing Gentiles, since Gentiles are less worthy than other Mormons, but screwing other Mormons?

Provo Utah is the world center for the Ponzi scheme. What you see on the internet and cell phones is nothing when compared to dollar amts.

Last edited by Etoh; 09/13/23.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Yes and I sure there will be many Porter Rockwells step out of their ranks, carrying Christian Arms sniper rifles, Robinson ARs and Desert Tech 50s. --- and be just as mean an pissed as any texan.

Why do you supposed all those military bases are in Utah? Because Utah needs the Federal money?..Gov knows all about B. Youngs colonization plan, Porter Rockwell and Mormons generally feeling about liberals, (don't listen to the gay pride [bleep] they put out on the TV)

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Etoh
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by slumlord
There was an apt complex back in April this year, they had sawed down several red oaks along the highway frontage. Sawed up into the rounds, most of it was 24-30” diameter. Very heavy. All of the smaller sized stuff had been scavenged by others.

Myself and mrs slulmord rolled in there with a 16 ft trailer and were getting those rounds. Mostly her doing all of the work.

Two Mormon boys (college age) were canvassing that apt complex and came straight over to us and asked if we would like some help. Sure!! They took over, fell right in there and were loading up some of the heavier 100-150lb rounds. In 10 mins they had about 25 rounds loaded up. 😳🤙😱😎

Gave me a picture of Jesus, keep on the dash of my f250. They showed up like out of nowhere and boy did we really need some help. I’m grateful to em.

If I ever found myself in need I would hope there were some Mormons close by. They pride themselves in helping others; many times the first to show up to assist at a disaster.

Whenever I hear about what good people Mormons are, I recall having read that Utah has a very high number of fraud schemes, Mormons defrauding both other Mormons and Gentiles. I can understand Mormons screwing Gentiles, since Gentiles are less worthy than other Mormons, but screwing other Mormons?

Provo Utah is the world center for the Ponzi scheme. What you see on the internet and cell phones is nothing when compared to dollar amts.
I worked for a company out of Provo UT until a couple weeks ago. I'll never work for Mormons again. I was never lied to that much at work before

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Utah does have a high scam rate, but it's the number of victims. Utahns seem to be inordinately trusting - if not naive - and thus fall victim to scammers a lot.

Now, it IS true that the Provo area is home to every food supplement craze on the planet. Herbals, diets, fruit and veg capsules, anything and everything like that. It's thanks to good old Senator Jake Garn, who got a law passed that said food supplements and such did not have to be approved by the Food and Drug Admin. And then got such producers tax benefits in Utah. You can hardly spit without hitting some kind of multi-level-marketing scheme around here.

It's also true that if a company is heavily LDS at the top, a "Gentile" is going to have a bumpy road either as an employee or a customer. However, that same thing could likely be said about Baptists, Catholics, or the KKK.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Seems black ones are a later rendition, not so much the case in the early days.
In Genesis, the Bible says that a mark was put on Cain's forehead marking him as cursed for murdering his brother. Joseph Smith said that the mark was a black skin and all blacks are cursed because of it. They were shut out of Mormanism for well over 100 years. Then things changed. The Mormons were trying to expand their ministry into Africa and not having much luck because all of their would be converts were black and cursed. At the same time, the Mormon college BYU was trying hard to break into the top 20 in football. Their head coach, Lavell Edwards, said over and over that he couldn't recruit black players because they were ostracized by the church. They wouldn't play where they were shut out of society. So, the Mormon leaders went into hiding and came back out saying that God had changed his mind and now blacks were to be fully accepted. Their ministry in Africa started to grow and within a couple years, BYU, with new black players, hit the top 20. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you can tell God what to do.
Divine revelation that you not gonna be a football powerhouse without black players, may not be that divine.

Sounds more like common sense to me.

But, if the leaders come out of a conclave with a "word", then they good to go. Problem solved.

DF

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Never spoke to one till about a month ago. Kid was 20 years old.

He had just finished up his mission work in Utah and was flying back home to Denver where I had a layover. Was about to start at BYU.

Nice guy. Way more mature and polite than I was at 20.

We discussed religion for a bit. LDS vs. Baptist vs. Church of Christ.

I told him pretty quick that I was raised Baptist and married a Church of Christ Preacher’s daughter. If I was going to convert to anything, it’d likely be Bhuddism. He got a kick out of that.

He told me he wanted me to have his Book of Mormon and I thanked him. Gave it to Mom as Mom has always been curious about their religion (though she’s as Baptist as it gets).

Only one I ever talked to. Don’t know about his private life, but if all 20 year olds acted the way he did to me, the world would be a better place.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Mormons are known for their church policy of storing food. Any good Mormon will have from 6 months to 2 years of food in storage for hard times. The problem is that when the SHTF, everyone knows who they are and where to go for the food. Mormons are good at defending themselves, but they have to know that they'll get hit 1st when things go south. They can't hold off hungry people forever. They say that they help each other but when their Mormon neighbors come to help, those neighbors leave their own home undefended.

And some have a two years supply of ammo. It might not be wise to take a help yourself approach if times get tough. Besides, Idaho has more Mormons per capita than Utah does these days.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
They got some pretty cool vids on XNXX of Mormon elders in "positions of power" breaking in some of dat young Mormon maiden poontang...

🤣🤣🤣

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Potsy
Never spoke to one till about a month ago. Kid was 20 years old.

He had just finished up his mission work in Utah and was flying back home to Denver where I had a layover. Was about to start at BYU.

Nice guy. Way more mature and polite than I was at 20.

We discussed religion for a bit. LDS vs. Baptist vs. Church of Christ.

I told him pretty quick that I was raised Baptist and married a Church of Christ Preacher’s daughter. If I was going to convert to anything, it’d likely be Bhuddism. He got a kick out of that.

He told me he wanted me to have his Book of Mormon and I thanked him. Gave it to Mom as Mom has always been curious about their religion (though she’s as Baptist as it gets).

Only one I ever talked to. Don’t know about his private life, but if all 20 year olds acted the way he did to me, the world would be a better place.
They’re serious and disciplined, not bad traits.

Generally a moral bunch. Agree if all 20 yr olds were like that young man, the country would be better off.

For sure they not woke. Family is important, again not a bad thing.

Ya don’t have to buy into their doctrine to admire their values.

DF

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin

And some have a two years supply of ammo. It might not be wise to take a help yourself approach if times get tough. Besides, Idaho has more Mormons per capita than Utah does these days.

Cant hold off the hungry people forever--- if your curious go back in Mormon history and see how they held off the hungry Indians that was using extortion. Don't put yourself in their shoes, unless you are one

Anywhere north of Logan is "More Mormon than the Prophet" to borrow a phrase from the Catholics. Check the history if your curious. Skaggs was from the American Falls area, Simplot Pocatello both of their conservative views gave that area a lot of pull in Salt Lake. Skaggs later turned Catholic to piss off the SLC leaders, because they "had turned away"

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Cheesy
have some fun with it. and apologize by offering them a beer.

If there had only been one of them, he’d have taken your beer.

Just spent 5 days fishing in Idaho with one from Utah. Each morning had to stop on the Idaho side of the border so he could buy the “good” beer.

Old Idaho saying, "never take a Mormon fishing, They will drink all your beer"

Down here it's Baptists. Always take two Baptists fishing, they won't touch your beer. One Baptist will drink it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by renegade50
They got some pretty cool vids on XNXX of Mormon elders in "positions of power" breaking in some of dat young Mormon maiden poontang...

🤣🤣🤣

And probably about as legit as the doctor’s office, school teacher, stepmom and appliance mishap videos.
grin

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (17CalFan, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 74 invisible), 2,327 guests, and 1,473 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,678
Posts18,493,850
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.