Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Ok Flave....tell us !

LOL

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
GB1

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Nope. I'm just not that way.
Nobady is, till it happens. Just rationalize it. That's what women do.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by gsganzer
Originally Posted by Dre
Didn't Trump have multiple affairs?? Just sayin'...

I've been married 22 years. As a traveling man, there have always been opportunities, but I took my vows and my oath seriously. I've known co-workers that have had affairs, and in my eyes, it's detracted from my impression of them.

Part of the reason I'm not a huge Trump fan and think we can do better.

How about your Democrat friends like Clinton and Lewinsky in the oval? , or Obama married to a trans and fudge packing other guy then drowning his chef

I'm not a democrat. I'm a life-long Reagan Republican.

The list is a whole lot bigger than just the ones you mentioned. Heck, JFK took a girl's virginity in the bed he shared with Jackie-O.

I have an equal problem with anyone that has an affair. To me it's a character flaw that reflects on the persons honesty and character, leaving a stain that won't wash off. Sort of like "once a thief, always a thief".

I think it's interesting how people will extoll their own virtue of decency and honesty, but then turn a blind eye on someone else's flaws about such, because it's inconvenient.

You watch Hannity every night, huh ?

LOL

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Even Reagan wasn't a life long Reagan Republican.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
Originally Posted by Dre

I've been married 22 years. As a traveling man, there have always been opportunities, but I took my vows and my oath seriously. I've known co-workers that have had affairs, and in my eyes, it's detracted from my impression of them.

How about your Democrat friends like Clinton and Lewinsky in the oval? , or Obama married to a trans and fudge packing other guy then drowning his chef

The list is a whole lot bigger than just the ones you mentioned. Heck, JFK took a girl's virginity in the bed he shared with Jackie-O.

I have an equal problem with anyone that has an affair. To me it's a character flaw that reflects on the persons honesty and character, leaving a stain that won't wash off. Sort of like "once a thief, always a thief".

I think it's interesting how people will extoll their own virtue of decency and honesty, but then turn a blind eye on someone else's flaws about such, because it's inconvenient.

LOL

Alone! Cuz his wife is out banging some guy

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
All a woman has to do is massage most guys ego and they do whatever she wants. We had a dude in his 60 have an affair with a gal who looked like Dobby the House Elf, she was his direct report. He thought he was the schit, too. It made me laugh when he was crying as they walked him out. I don't miss him.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Dre

You voted for Obama. Are you seriously posting this?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Dre

He did apologize if I recall accurately.
Lol

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Would never consider it.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Marriage vows are the most important promise a man (or woman) can make. If one can not keep the most important promise to the most important person in their life, not a word out of their mouth can be trusted.

Adultery is not an act, it is a character trait.

After 41 years with my first and only, neither of us has anything to admit to.

I was once amazed to hear a lawyer quip, when Billy J Clinton was running for his second term: "The man can not even honor his marriage vows, how can people expect him to honor his 'Oath of Office'?"

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by RAM
Even Reagan wasn't a life long Reagan Republican.

True, and to use his own quote "He didn't leave his party, his party left him."

Same thing most of us are saying these days. Both parties have left the American people. Neither party has demonstrated the vision, policy or quality of candidates that this country needs. They all come from too far right or left.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Not yet! Not looking!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Please don’t call me sir. I work for a living! grin
There’s quite a few of us old dinosaurs left. The ‘Campfire is one good place to find us. But we ain’t as extinct as the deep state thinks we are!
I, and many others have grown up thanking God for this nation, and we ain’t going down without a fight!
Our faith in Christ gives us courage. That’s something the bad guys don’t have.
Every now and then, the price of freedom comes due.
If my life is part of that price, I can sleep the sleep of the just,
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Been together 55 years and haven't found another like her so not no but h&&& no!!

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Marriage vows are the most important promise a man (or woman) can make. If one can not keep the most important promise to the most important person in their life, not a word out of their mouth can be trusted.

Adultery is not an act, it is a character trait.

After 41 years with my first and only, neither of us has anything to admit to.

I was once amazed to hear a lawyer quip, when Billy J Clinton was running for his second term: "The man can not even honor his marriage vows, how can people expect him to honor his 'Oath of Office'?"

Google "Bridal Showers" you will learn.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
Originally Posted by Dre

LOL

Alone! Cuz his wife is out banging some guy

Good move !

LOL

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Nope and there was plenty of opportunity when I was an expat. Many did though.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Married 33 years and never have. Numerous opportunities, but I've always kept my promises.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Nope. I value my personal integrity.

Speaking of affairs though, what about the movie Fatal Attraction with Michael Douglas and Glenn Close. Good movie I thought.

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Dre
[quote=gsganzer]Didn't Trump have multiple affairs?? Just sayin'...

Yes and yes.
Thank you and others for constantly following me around like lost puppies.
Keep up the good work

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1234, 53 invisible), 3,202 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,665
Posts18,534,129
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.