Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She’s a blond joke, and a traitor.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

E
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
E
She's an embarrassment to New Mexico! I hope those who voted for her are proud.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So the question is, did she really get elected or did her team borrow some ballot counting tactics from the Biden team ?? Like Nancy Pelosi, has she ever stood a fair and honest election ??

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
E
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
E
AFAIK, she got elected. Alburquerque, Santa Fe and Las Cruces being liberal hubs they are, voted her in. Those cities are the VD scab on New Mexico.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
It will all be over soon.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
AFAIK, she got elected. Alburquerque, Santa Fe and Las Cruces being liberal hubs they are, voted her in. Those cities are the VD scab on New Mexico.
I get it. But, if you lie to me once you will always be a liar. The 2020 election told me every democRAT that is elected today is part of that can't be trusted to tell the truth left of center cabal of liars and thieves. I know that New Mexico has been taken over by democRATS. Everything that the democRATs touch they turn to $hit. Look at California and tell me I am wrong.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LazyL0228
It will all be over soon.
And your crystal ball tells you this how ??

kwg

E
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
E
Our Governor looks at California and thinks "I can do that here!"

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Liars, and thieves will get their payback. What they deal out will come back 10-fold.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What about starting a Recall Petition would that be able to get enough signatures to vote her out?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by kwg020
I get it. But, if you lie to me once you will always be a liar. The 2020 election told me every democRAT that is elected today is part of that can't be trusted to tell the truth left of center cabal of liars and thieves. I know that New Mexico has been taken over by democRATS. Everything that the democRATs touch they turn to $hit. Look at California and tell me I am wrong.

kwg

I have known way before the 2020 election what the democrats are. Many of us have. Just ask yourself if any human that thinks it's fine to murder unborn children has any shred of decency then you'll have your answer.

O
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
O
She is a dicklesstator. She hates guns and people that don't see everything her way. She pushed a private sale ban and then eliminated all gun shows on state property. The gun shows in Albuquerque at the fair grounds were the largest in the state, no more. Then when the fauci-flu came along she had a edict that only 25 people in a large store at one time. I am one of those that stood outside a Walmart for 45 minutes in November freezing weather waiting to shop. That soon got reversed because it was politicly harmful. She shut this state down. Except when she wanted some jewelry, she had a shop owner open up for her. If you have ever seen a picture of her when she is pissed the skin around her nose wrinkles and she has a hate full snarl on her mug. Real witch.

Last edited by onehandgunner; 09/15/23.
E
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
E
New Mexico doesn't have a recall option and impeachment is nearly impossible. Not enough democrats to cross party lines and impeach her. frown

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Amazing that she's still pushing this idea.

E
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by onehandgunner
She is a dicklesstator. She hates guns and people that don't see everything her way. She pushed a private sale ban and then eliminated all gun shows on state property. The gun shows in Albuquerque at the fair grounds were the largest in the state, no more. Then when the fauci-flu came along she had a edict that only 25 people in a large store at one time. I am one of those that stood outside a Walmart for 45 minutes in November freezing weather waiting to shop. That soon got reversed because it was politicly harmful. She shut this state down. Except when she wanted some jewelry, she had a shop owner open up for her.
Yup, she hates the Constitution and the Bill of Rights! No law applies to her and she can do whatever she wants as she is all POWERFUL!
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sheriff should be hauling her fat asss to jail.

E
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by MrWilson
YUP!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I’m really hoping the class action suit gets some traction. Would love to see the bill she pushed so hard bite her in the nalgas.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MrWilson
YUP!
Attempted tyranny isn't a crime on the books, unfortunately.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (1OntarioJim, 219 Wasp, 1minute, 1234, 1badf350, 007FJ, 54 invisible), 2,445 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,567
Posts18,491,825
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.