Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What is not to love about this guy, I hope Trudeau hangs on until he completely destroys the Liberals and the NDP....enjoy what dude says about Quebec around the 5:00 mark laugh

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Good afternoon my friend, I hope the day is being good to you all up there so far.

Thanks for the link, I caught most of Clyde's video earlier today and thought it was pretty spot on.

Here's Palki Sharma's view on it, who used to be with WION and is now with Firstpost.

She's not afraid of calling it as she sees it regardless of where she's worked as far as I've seen.

Anyways, she's not a fan of PM Shiny Pony apparently.

Even when Socks first got in, when a buddy was traveling overseas he came back saying the news in Europe considered him and by extension us Canucks a laughingstock.

May Socks' days be numbered and may that number be a small one.

All the best and good hunting.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Good one Dwayne.
We have 135,000 Sikhs show up to vote lol.
We have what looks like the Indian government sending hitmen to kill what's his face.
We have another terrorist beaking openly about killing Politico's abroad.
We have Trudeau destroying an otherwise good relationship with India,, and I wonder who else?

Jagmeet should also be held accountable for his actions in support of the separatist's and he is done as a leader imo.
That is why I refer to Jagmeet as not a Canadian, but rather he is a Sikh living in Canada....they should keep their political in India where it belongs.

The chickens are coming home to roost.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Good afternoon, thanks for the reply.

For sure we have a whole bunch of Sikhs here and in Ontario for sure and perhaps in other areas of the country as well.

When Pierre Poilievre spoke in Penticton, there were a few traditional Sikhs who showed up to listen, take that for whatever it means. As a by the way, there were way more young folks than I was expecting and was happy to see that.

If it wasn't the Indian spy agency which just has to exist even if I don't know their handle who popped that fellow in Surrey, well why else would CSIS have warned them about it first? Let's just chew on that bit of info right?

For sure Socks has made a mess of our relationship within Canada and with pretty much all other countries we used to trade with or were allies to. Even Ping chewed out Socks publicly and we are now excluded from some of the Five Eyes information, so again we can chew on what that means as well.

As far as Jagmeet goes, he's an empty suit, but a dangerous one in my view as he's responsible for keeping Shiny Pony in power. Full stop.

Every action that must be undone, wrong that needs correcting and debt incurred by Shiny Pony is only because Jimmy Dhaliwal has propped him up.

Since we're already meditating on the whole CSIS/Five Eyes mess already, let's consider all the reasons that would cause Jimmy to be Socks' most staunch and steadfast supporter.

What really blows me away is why the rank and file, card carrying NDP don't revolt and find a new leader.

The Cons have chosen new leadership 3 times since Socks was elected and it's been good for them I would suggest.

My late father used to say something about, "It's bad enough that the chickens come home to roost, but when they roost above you all night, well you know how that goes..."

Thanks again for the excellent points to ponder, all the best and good hunting.

Dwayne

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Good afternoon, I trust all is well as can be up your way.

Here's WION having a little bit of a dig as Socks.

I'm heartened to see that our national image isn't suffering any from all of this....

Very heartened. eek

Ugh.

Dwayne

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
He is such a disaster it defies words.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Damn, when Indians think he treats his people like rubbish...well heck!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don’t know who’s worse. Biden or terdou .
How do idiots like these get to run a country is beyond on me.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
They are appointed by the deep state.
Down here Bidumb won because 6 states used "covid" as a means to "emergency order" the use of mail in ballots, ballot harvesting, and drop boxes.
Then, if that was not enough, they could always " tweek" the numbers via computer.
EVERYONE, that is not liberal needs to wake up, watch, then speak out if discrepancies are found.
Myself included.

Let him grow, Shoot a doe !
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
We get screwed in a simpler way, a 5-6 party system, only 2 are viable (if that) he can govern with 30% of the vote.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Good evening my friend, I hope the day gave you all more rain than we ended up not getting.

This just wandered into my feed and I thought this was as good a spot as any to drop it.

It's the Indian view of what's going on with the whole Socks and Jimmy show.

Now for sure they've got water to carry for their viewpoint and taskmasters, but it's interesting to see what "the other side" says sometimes.

Here's hoping for some rain tonight.

All the best.

Dwayne

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The relationship between Trudeau and Jagmeet.....I never thought of it like that, but it makes sense and I can believe it.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Thanks for the reply.

Yah, it's a different take for sure.

Things that make you go, "huh" and all that.

Former CBC journalist Terry Mileski has been making some interesting interviews too regarding the whole Khalistan thing here.

Between him and Rex Murphy, it seems like all at the CBC might not have been sunshine and unicorn kisses either.

Well sir I've got to head to bed, but lets hope we get some rain before morning.

Dwayne

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
and they want our guns??

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Trudeau has lost the Muslim vote, never had the Christian vote, now he is after the Sikh vote, which is 2% of the pop here in Canada. I am extemely curious how much $$$ comes with this Sikh vote, my guess...alot.

Time to resign.

Last edited by 673; 09/20/23.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1936M71, 1800topsoil, 007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 62 invisible), 2,625 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,692
Posts18,494,091
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.