Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I simply shoot a staggering array of Exceptional Wares and enjoy the luxuries associated, with shooting as per my whim.

"Staggering?" ...... <eye roll>

Staggering describes how he walks after drinking too much. 😉

Staggering under the weight of how much he impresses himself while trying to impress others.

....... "Look at me, look at me, look at my stuff!" smile

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It is farrrrr from staggering,that you are drawn to me,like a moth to a flame...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fortunately for you,Imagination,Pretend,Emoji's and Stolen Pictures are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute",although you couldn't even begin to speak in the first hand with wares that exist. Hint.

Feel free to wax eloquent upon your Imaginary Pretend wares and don't "forget" pictures,as you Do NOTHING Kchunts Google aloud. Hint.

Electronic Hurt Feeler Reports Filed HERE

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Funnier than fhuqk,that Window Lickers can't speak from experience. Hint................

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You should go show them all how to shoot big talker.

All blow. No Show. That's little 3-chin's MO.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😁

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Feel free to cite how many times a day you think about me and extoll the "virtues" of being a Professional Victim...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that simply exist,as you Lick Windows and "live" vicariously. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination,Pretend,Emoji's and Stolen Pictures are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute",although you couldn't even begin to speak in the first hand with wares that exist. Hint.

Feel free to wax eloquent upon your Imaginary Pretend wares and don't "forget" pictures,as you Do NOTHING Kchunts Google aloud. Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Actually, went out shooting with my son today. We had a discussion about not shooting animals 8 times like a fat retard in Alaska did that one time. 😉

Keep on staging pics. Maybe sprinkle in a current one of yourself into the mix, just so we know how many chins you've got now.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🖕

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Actually, went out shooting with my son today. We had a discussion about not shooting animals 8 times like a fat retard in Alaska needed to one time. 😉

Keep on staging pics. Maybe sprinkle in a current one of yourself into the mix, just so we know how many chins you've got now.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🖕
Is that your own private range ? Looks a lot like my sportsmans clubs range. Got more people shooting on it than the sportsmans club range usually has though.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's a local private range/club. The range by my lake place is actually nicer, with 300 yards, and another one up there has 1200 yards.

The local one is nice because it's close, and the steel hanging at 100 is sized from small to "can't miss" 😁

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Got a new (to me) 223 myself. Ain't she a beauty? Shoots well too with a real cool Leupold 3-9 on it. smile

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
It's a local private range/club. The range by my lake place is actually nicer, with 300 yards, and another one up there has 1200 yards.

The local one is nice because it's close, and the steel hanging at 100 is sized from small to "can't miss" 😁
Only 100 yards here at the sportsmans club but it's only 3/4 of a mile away as the crow flies, about 2 miles by road and I usually have it to myself so long as I don't go the weekend before deer season. I can hear the gun fire from my porch/yard if somebody is shooting up there but it's rare since covid hit and Biden took office. Only twice all this summer and zilch the last two. Most clubs around here only have a 100 yard range and the longest in the County is 200 yards. To get 300 I'd have to drive 60 miles across the next County. I've got 65 yards in the back yard but mostly only shoot rimfire and air rifles here at home.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Retard Roundup pictures and Schit Riggin' are fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Never have had a 223. Hint.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey, Ocho, you forgot s recent pic of yourself.

Probably should switch to a wide angle lens though fat azz.....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 260madman
SchitSmell,

You TELL her. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

3700fps! Holy crap. What am I missing because…

Kind ironic, Schtick is saying something about Schitt Smell...

Ironic coming from a guy who smell like a dead skunk, who stepped into some animal schitt on the way out to the outhouse, to change his underwear after taking a dump in it,,,,

It ain't easy being Schtick....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
...But to your point, 5% of planes over 40 years being defective enough to crash surely wouldn't be acceptable either, would it?...

MM
That's not my point at all. He reported out of 20 Leupold scopes he owned one finally failed after 40 years of hunting with it and his other 19 Leupold scopes. He didn't report how many times he hunted with each scope. To make your statement accurate he would have to have experienced a failure of that 1 in 20 scopes (5%) every time he tried to use it - and the other nineteen scopes never failed - and here's the kicker...he could use each scope only once over the reported 40 years. I hardly think that's the case. From the tone of his first post he said he finally experienced what many posters complain about; Leupold scopes failure. So out of 20 scopes and 40 years of hunting he is reporting ONE failure of a Leupold scope. To get a % of failures we need how many times he hunted with a leupold scope in the last twenty years.

Using aircraft as our population to be analyzed we would need select a randomized sample. Then, record the number of flights each of 20 aircraft took over a 40 year period. To obtain a 5% failure rate out of every 20 flights over a 40 year period 5% of the aircraft had to have experienced a failure. That kind of airline would have been sued out of existence before the first year elapsed...so we realistically never know that aircraft's failure rate over a 40 year analysis.

My point is the OP Leupold scope failure rate is likely to be much lower than 5%.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Weren't my intent to horn you up,but at least you can "afford" to steal punctuation,as you wax eloquent upon your Man Lust Fantasies with your Whining Brokedicktitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Likely another 223 here. Hint.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Some of his attention getting antics elsewhere...

Schtick lives for this type of attention in his lonely lifestyle....

if it wasn't for the internet, the guy would have no life... he's a hermit with a computer.

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/in-what-way-was-larry-abused-as-a-child.6980678/

The really good video is the one he did, throwing a Leupold scope around the yard, into tree trunks, lawn furniture etc, and having his young son fetch it, like some sort of dog...

Sadly the young man later took his own life.... very unhappy in life... but then again, the nut doesn't fall far from the tree.

Stumpy has mental and emotional issues. big time. Hence why I feel pity for the little moron. It ain't easy being Schtick.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Boy howdy that Stick fella seems to wind some of you up !

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
NOTHING is fhuqking funnier than Professional Victims,Whining aloud...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless her poor poor(literally) Brokedick heart.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.......................

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MrWilson

Lol, I enjoy Sticks posts. Back when I did not, but time prevails and I see the value now.

The value? Stick has experience with many firearms, cartridge, and optics combinations.

GOA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

He's like the Slinky toy you got for Christmas. Play with him a while and put him away till you get bored again.

He loves the attention.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Nah

He's just tedious. A one-trick-pony.

One third ignore him

One third get their titties twisted.

One third call him The Second Coming.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 63 invisible), 2,151 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,775
Posts18,495,765
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.