Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
AB2506 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Victoria Lee, 18 years old, did not die from complications caused by the Covid vaccine.

In the 8 minute video linked above, Victoria's sister, ONE Championship World Champion MMA Fighter Angela Lee talks about her own mental health issues, including an attempted suicide, and reveals that Victoria committed suicide on Boxing Day 2022.

I posted this because earlier this year, numerous persons on this board opined that Victoria was an obvious victim of a Covid vaccine reaction causing death.

I believed it was a suicide because of the wording of the death announcement. "Sudden Passing" was among the words used that often hint that the death was suicide.

I'm not saying I'm smarter than anyone else, nor am I for or against the Covid vaccine. I figure that both pro and anti vaccine camps have lied and lied about Covid and the vaccine and the value of wearing masks. I no longer trust any of them.

Last edited by AB2506; 09/20/23.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
A great message from her sister about mental health and support, it's a far larger problem in this country than most people understand. I watched her fight a number of times being an avid MMA fan, always a classy lady in and out of the ring. Many others in sports including MMA have come out and expressed metal health issues, it seems to effect all in life no matter your status.

No matter how much money you have, family, fame, none of it matters in their darkest hours. I had a good friend commit suicide 2 weeks ago, 36 years old, 3 children, great wife, good job, nice house....out of the blue, killed himself without crying out for help so someone could hear him.

I'm sure many here have lost loved ones to this disorder, if you need help call out for it before it's too late.

AB2506 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I've posted some of this before, so bear with me, it is important.

I fully agree with Bwana.

I blew out my lower back in July 2005. At first, after emergency surgery, I felt better than I had for many years. Unfortunately there was permanent nerve damage and a syndrome called cauda equina, so I will never be fully, normally functioning this side of heaven. Over the next several years, I slowly began to have various types of pain in my left leg. This affected my quality of sleep. In 2013, I started using Gabapentin to moderate the pain. In 2014, my bullet proof vest was no longer comfortable by the end of the day. I was sent back to the neurologist, MRI and sent to a surgeon. This was early May 2015, the surgeon who had operated before, said that in the States I would be operated on within a week. This being Canada where our socialized medicine rations access to medical help and through a variety of circumstances, I wasn't operated on unto January 20, 2016. I had hoped that this second spinal surgery would reduce or eliminate my chronic pain. It did not. By February 2017 I was miserable. If I wasn't distracted by work, I spent my days off curled up in a ball on my bed, instead of doing things with the girls.

Fearing that if I didn't do something, I would eventually be circling the drain and thinking that suicide wasn't such a bad idea. Not wanting to get to that point, I saw the doctor who referred me to a pain clinic. At the clinic, we tried a number of different things. Some things worked, some didn't, but it definitely helped. I didn't get lower and lower and circling the drain.

And that is the point of my little history lesson. Do not, not do anything if you are feeling darker and darker, lower and lower. Think about your loved ones and how you still have to love and help them. Go get help. Help is there, if you only step forward and ask for it. Do not be afraid. You're more of a man seeking help, then hiding your distress and eventually taking your own life.

If you are in distess, tell your family and/or friends. Have them keep an eye on you, but more importantly get help.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm not saying I'm smarter than anyone else, nor am I for or against the Covid vaccine. I figure that both pro and anti vaccine camps have lied and lied about Covid and the vaccine and the value of wearing masks. I no longer trust any of them.

FDA recently approved MRNA booster shots are available now.
Getting one?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Mental illness caused by the vax.
There, fixed it for you all.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (01Foreman400, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 007FJ, 16Racing, 60 invisible), 2,958 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,358
Posts18,488,022
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.