Page 51 of 106 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 105 106
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Did they award you with that patch at bible school? LOL!!!

Repeat....Like I said earlier....DBT and you seem to have a lot on your minds -–a lot of bullschit, and your brains must be brown-colored.

Illegitimi non carborundum

GB1

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Repeat....Like I said earlier....DBT and you seem to have a lot on your minds -–a lot of bullschit, and your brains must be brown-colored.

Wake up to yourself, Raspy. Examine your own beliefs critically.

What you believe is contradictory and full of holes.

The basis of your belief is the same as that of Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, etc....faith. Faith is a conviction held without the support of evidence.

And without evidence, you have no justification.

Without justification, your lot goes into full blown Karen mode, screeching and howling like Banshees at anyone who dares questions your faith.

Again, grow up. Question and learn.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by DBT
Run away? No, constantly dealing with petulant children can get tiresome. All that wailing and whining, dribbling in your bibs.....I mean, who wants to see that day, day out? It's clear that you lot will never grow up. Babies till the day you die.

Yet you still stalk, harass and peek at the “children” every chance you get so what does that make you?….,a pedophille or just a creepy little douche with no self control and no self respect?

Stalk? Harass? Peek? You really are delusional. So full of yourself that don't have a damn clue.

Being a discussion forum, I simply made the occasional comment to point out that there are problems with faith, religion, the Bible, Quran, Gita, etc.....which set off some of your mob, you included, into a full blown hissy fit, nasty, arrogant, abusive...and here we are.

Look at yourself in the mirror, Ace, do you see a good tolerant Christian?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Nobody has to justify sh.it to you little dipshits! You don’t get to decide what we believe or if our beliefs are “justifiable”. You, for whatever reason, believe that you’re somehow “better” than everyone else because you don’t have faith or religion or a spine or a brain or a set of balls. You’re under the false assumption that we care at all about you or what you “think”, we don’t! You and your girlfriend Isurrenderedmymauser are nothing but a pimple on the ass of the campfire….a minor discomfort that serves no greater purpose and is no real threat.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Run away? No, constantly dealing with petulant children can get tiresome. All that wailing and whining, dribbling in your bibs.....I mean, who wants to see that day, day out? It's clear that you lot will never grow up. Babies till the day you die.

Yet you still stalk, harass and peek at the “children” every chance you get so what does that make you?….,a pedophille or just a creepy little douche with no self control and no self respect?

Stalk? Harass? Peek? You really are delusional. So full of yourself that don't have a damn clue.

Being a discussion forum, I simply made the occasional comment to point out that there are problems with faith, religion, the Bible, Quran, Gita, etc.....which set off some of your mob, you included, into a full blown hissy fit, nasty, arrogant, abusive...and here we are.

When I look in the mirror I see an incredibly handsome, intelligent man that has little use for childish dumbfucks like you and your butt buddy.

I never claimed to be tolerant….

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

When I look in the mirror I see an incredibly handsome, intelligent man that has little use for childish dumbfucks like you and your butt buddy.

He expects people to tolerate being called idiots.
Lol

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by DBT

The basis of your belief is the same as that of Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, etc....faith. Faith is a conviction held without the support of evidence.

Without justification, your lot goes into full blown Karen mode, screeching and howling like Banshees at anyone who dares questions your faith.

How have you not realized this board has zero use for you?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Holy crap - a sewage main must've bust! There's Rape-a-man/RayleneTard, Raspette and AcesButtSquirter all floating down the street together! LOL!!!

Hold into the Stink. LOL!!!

Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by DBT

How have you not realized this board has zero use for you?

Well, get together girls and cry to the owner....."sob, sob, we have no use for DBT because he hurts our feelings, please shut him down, sob..."

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Lol

You were one of the first to hurl abuse. Nobody called you an idiot before that. You proved yourself to be one..... lol.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Shut thefuck up you stupid little bitch!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT

I'm awake, and you are the one ass-sleep....we already discussed theological evidence of the holy scriptures in God the Bible. I only reply to your lot when you come in to religious threads uninvited, just like seagulls...you know, the “Seagull approach”.....that’s when your lot flies in, uninvited, make a bunch of noise, spread trash, and then crap all over everything....no Christians that I know goes into full blown Karen mode, screeching and howling like Banshees at anyone who dares questions our faith, and you already know that.

You are ass-sleep.

Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Lol

You were one of the first to hurl abuse. Nobody called you an idiot before that. You proved yourself to be one..... lol.

Wrong again, why do you love to lie so much? What do you get out of lying? You need maturity, and I am trying to help you.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Poor Raspy, so hurt and defensive.

Do you believe what is written in the Qur'an? What about the Gita? The Tibetan book of the dead? No?

Why not, Raspy? Why do you reject these holy books? Is not Mohammad the prophet of God? Did not an angel of the Lord come to him as told?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Do you believe what is written in the Qur'an? What about the Gita? The Tibetan book of the dead? No?

Why not, Raspy? Why do you reject these holy books? Is not Mohammad the prophet of God? Did not an angel of the Lord come to him as told?
Would you go to Damascus and tell the locals Allah is just a fairytale?
Nope because the consequences would be harsh and immediate.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

A deflect. Not surprising. Try answering the question, Raspy.

And I have debated Muslims online and in person. All of them were more polite and reasonable than you and your intolerant mob.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

A deflect. Not surprising. Try answering the question, Raspy.

And I have debated Muslims online and in person. All of them were more polite and reasonable than you and your intolerant mob.
Not in Damascus dipschit.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Seems to be a trend here fuqqing with Australians. They are a bunch of pussies but you should be tired of rubbing it in by now.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Holy crap - a sewage main must've bust! There's Rape-a-man/RayleneTard, Raspette, AcesButtSquirter and Rickhead all floating down the street together! LOL!!!

Hold into the Stink. LOL!!!

Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rickt300
Seems to be a trend here fuqqing with Australians. They are a bunch of pussies but you should be tired of rubbing it in by now.

Wow, that's coming from a Yank who's nation is going down the gurgler, a demented president, overrun by migrants, ever more rules, regulations and state surveillance....and powerless to change a thing.

A hypocrite.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Your skin is glowing, but I think it’s from the radiation emanating from your toxic ass personality. I let other religions alone, and you should let them be too...let them believe what they want and you believe what you want....simple as that! You should know you are the architect of your life. Unfortunately, your blueprints are messy, written in Mandarin, and waterlogged beyond all recognition.

Maybe this toxic-ass chart may help you.

Good luck M8, LOL!!!

Page 51 of 106 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (12344mag, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 53 invisible), 1,638 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,993
Posts18,520,267
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.