Print Thread
Hop To
O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Rattling Big Pharma & School Board Commies , laf , their mindset - no one has the right to question us.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Big Pharma is going Down.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's always good to call out the liberal elitists. Shove a camera in their face or a microphone in their mouth. Make the bastards uncomfortable.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
roaches always scuttle for safety when the light is turned on

Sam......

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
They don't care about anything. They just want to be left alone to destroy their school in the fashion they require. They apparently are pretty well off and sadly that's what it takes to get in leadership positions today. Average people don't stand a chance.

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
He looks constipated.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Big Pharma is going Down.

They aren`t going anywhere, the republicans and democrats will protect them at all cost like they always have and always will.

#societyofslowlearners

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Appeared to me, he knows he is involved in onerous activity and has been caught and confronted.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
O’Keefe will soon get a visit from 30-40 heavily armed FBI Law Enforcement Officers, with several local PD officers and some sheriffs deputies as well.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Well, somebody has to say it: I think OMG was wrong to handle this the way they did. A school board meeting is not the place to address this. If you want to confront the guy before or after the meeting, fine; but not during. I am no fan of Pfizer or of public schools, but hijacking that meeting over a non-school issue gains us (those who are suspicious of the vaccine, and conservatives in general) nothing. Not saying it was illegal, just wrong. O'keefe does some good work, but in this case he came across as an ankle-biting little chihuahua.

And so what if the school board gal drives a Porche SUV? Class envy isn't a good look either.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Well, somebody has to say it: I think OMG was wrong to handle this the way they did. A school board meeting is not the place to address this. If you want to confront the guy before or after the meeting, fine; but not during. I am no fan of Pfizer or of public schools, but hijacking that meeting over a non-school issue gains us (those who are suspicious of the vaccine, and conservatives in general) nothing. Not saying it was illegal, just wrong. O'keefe does some good work, but in this case he came across as an ankle-biting little chihuahua.

And so what if the school board gal drives a Porche SUV? Class envy isn't a good look either.

Yeah, I had the same feelings. Love the guy but O'Keefe seems like he's reaching a bit his last few videos.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I thought his company got bought out and broken up. Maybe he's started a new one or is independent now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

This chit needs to be confronted everywhere, I don't care if it is a SBM or not. As they continue to push the shots on children, under the guise of the school board. F luck them!

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by sactoller

This chit needs to be confronted everywhere, I don't care if it is a SBM or not. As they continue to push the shots on children, under the guise of the school board. F luck them!

Agree , what's their SBM going to be about that's more important than what OMG brought out in the open. < At every SBM.
These people have become little dictators thinking they make the rules for the citizens - it's their way or out you go mindset.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by sactoller

Agree , what's their SBM going to be about that's more important than what OMG brought out in the open. < At every SBM.
These people have become little dictators thinking they make the rules for the citizens - it's their way or out you go mindset.

I'm going to have agree. They need the lights shining on them at every opportunity. Imagine if the VP of phizer had said marriage should just be between a man and a woman or something terrible like that. Every board meeting would be protested until he resigned or was fired.

But since he's just making piles of cash pushing a potentially dangerous poorly tested vaccine on kids and was possibly involved in engineering variations of the virus to increase sales I guess he should get pass. This covid thing needs a top to bottom full investigation. Millions of lives were lost and the government is ignoring it so I say guys like okeef should keep the lights on them anywhere they can.

Bb

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Gotta love O’Keefe and those like him. They are necessary. But unless we are somehow different than all the other places communism came to power, there’s gonna be more than a few finding out they kept on with the camera and the talking a bit past when it was useful, and well into when it gets you disappeared and murdered.

There are always these, and they are necessary, but we may already be in the beginnings of that disappearing/murder stage, what with the FBI traveling about shooting people in the early morning for saying the wrong things. Poking a bear is dangerous, as long as you do it with a rifle barrel. Do it with a light and a camera, it can be deadly. These criminals are playing for all the marbles, and those who underestimate their commitment and willingness to employ violence will suffer for it. I know it has to happen, I just hate to see it.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
You gotta take it to em wherever they are at.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I'm going to have agree. They need the lights shining on them at every opportunity. Imagine if the VP of phizer had said marriage should just be between a man and a woman or something terrible like that. Every board meeting would be protested until he resigned or was fired.

But since he's just making piles of cash pushing a potentially dangerous poorly tested vaccine on kids and was possibly involved in engineering variations of the virus to increase sales I guess he should get pass. This covid thing needs a top to bottom full investigation. Millions of lives were lost and the government is ignoring it so I say guys like okeef should keep the lights on them anywhere they can.

Bb
This.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

297 members (1lesfox, 160user, 21, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 29 invisible), 1,793 guests, and 1,103 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,632
Posts18,493,023
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.