Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Kinda disappointed on this thread also.
No unabomber dissertation from sharp_things.

And weak schit from Khungtz on another thread.
Khungtz mental acuity is pretty much lacking.

Gawd these turds with eyes need to step up their game....
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Last edited by renegade50; 09/22/23.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Millings are free here, can even get paid for them. Contractor has cost involved in removing from road, shorter mileage to dump, more money in his pocket.
Great for private roads and drives.
$350 to your place is a bargain indeed !

The millings in SD are reused mixed in basecourse or recycled into the new paving mix saves a lot of gallons of asphalt cement and tons of aggregate. Every year lots of mix designs tested to incorporate the millings for a superior asphalt design on specific projects depending on the type of asphalt required for the job...mb

VDOT will allow a certain amount of recycled material in the mix, depending on the job.

Most resurfacing jobs are type S-III or lower (folks like the baby ass smooth pavement).

Thus the millings come out small (i.e. too many fines to be considered structural for reuse).

The milling process makes the removed stone even smaller.

Thus when new is remixed by a % of reclaimed... the result is a piss-poor repaving job that will last less then 10 years (usually less than 5). Damn stupid waste of tax dollars.

Think of it like making a driveway out of 2-3" rock vs. sand. The sand is smooth but is dick on durability. The stone is rough as a cobb, BUT STRUCTURAL.

A type S-I milling job is the best millings.

99.99% of politicians yacking about repaving jobs for their particular district... have no idea of the engineering behind it and that a smooth road S-III or lower is a chitty road...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Not a shot you LRoy or anyone... more of an explanation of the panacea that is sold vs. the actually repair that could have been delivered...

Everything is a GD band-aid patch anymore.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by okie
Isn't this the same dude that went to Hawaii and shot someones pet cow ?

🤣🤣🤣

This just keeps getting and better.

A fuuking moo cow now too.

Wtf???

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Originally Posted by okie
Isn't this the same dude that went to Hawaii and shot someones pet cow ?

🤣🤣🤣

This just keeps getting and better.

A fuuking moo cow now too.

Wtf???

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LOL “it was good enough” but from the looks of it he couldn’t even put a well placed arrow into a pasture cow.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
That thing's as big as a barn. And he damn near shot over it.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Someone's fuuuking cow on some pay hunt.

Unfuukingbeleiveable....

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
That would be like going out on someone's ranch out west and shooting one of their free ranging steers for fuuuks sake...

WTF.....

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
That would be like going out on someone's ranch out west and shooting one of their free ranging steers for fuuuks sake...

WTF.....

The grass looks more like pasture than even free range and the best part is that he was rocking camo to do it! “Gotta break up that human outline”😂

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

WTF.....

The grass looks more like pasture than even free range and the best part is that he was rocking camo to do it! “Gotta break up that human outline”😂

It's embarrassing looking at that fuuuking picture.
I don't know how to explain that feeling.

Just makes hunters look bad in ways I geuss.
Especially considering the Downes syndrome unkempt looking fuuuk in the picture as the mighty cow killer...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

WTF.....

It's embarrassing looking at that fuuuking picture.
I don't know how to explain that feeling.

Just makes hunters look bad in ways I geuss.
Especially considering the Downes syndrome unkempt looking fuuuk in the picture as the mighty cow killer...

It’s comic gold! Left unpictured but 30 foot away is Wabigoon and his tractor with a bucket full of hey.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
That is no domestic cow boys. It’s a Vancouver Bull, the most dangerous big game animal in all of Hawaii. Just a few weeks before Shart Stains epic hunt there was a hunter killed by one of those beasts. Show some respect to the adventure bow hunter.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
That is no domestic cow boys. It’s a Vancouver Bull, the most dangerous big game animal in all of Hawaii. Just a few weeks before Shart Stains epic hunt there was a hunter killed by one of those beasts. Show some respect to the adventure bow hunter.

Thanks...

I had no idea about those Hawaiian Bovine Predators and their intrinsic lethality.

Kinda like Cape Buffalo I reckon... without the cape of course.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Someone's fuuuking cow on some pay hunt.

Unfuukingbeleiveable....

I told ya he was a [bleep] head lol

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by smokepole
That thing's as big as a barn. And he damn near shot over it.

Busy mouth breathing.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Vancouver bull my ass… just a term thrown out there to make ya feel you got your money worth chasing a so called dangerous game. Feeding a steer out last fall that would put you on the fence and have half a dozen cows that will do the same for looking cross eyed at their calves, that’s what we call a good mama.

That Hereford steer we fed out last stayed pissed at us as he had a bad case of pink eye and we had to nose him down in the chute to doctor up. Ugly chuggle head we named him Joey after the resident in chief. He fattened up and eats good though. For the right price I’ll cut a mean cow out for someone to shoot. I got this mean longhorn….. tired

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The Hunt

His channel

https://www.youtube.com/@audiovideoassist

Last edited by Valsdad; 09/22/23.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad
The Hunt

His channel

https://www.youtube.com/@audiovideoassist

Okay...that is just embarrassing.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I hear you folks have some wild (feral) cattle running around too. And water buffalo.

I've run across some feral stock on an Indian Rez I used to live on. Hadn't been involved in a roundup for awhile, living free in the forest. They could be skittish a bit.

The ones in the video, while perhaps the bulls are feral, they appear rather calm hanging out with the ranch's cows.

Big buggers, I'd not want to be stomped by one, any more than I would have by the Indian cows.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I hear you folks have some wild (feral) cattle running around too. And water buffalo.

I've run across some feral stock on an Indian Rez I used to live on. Hadn't been involved in a roundup for awhile, living free in the forest. They could be skittish a bit.

The ones in the video, while perhaps the bulls are feral, they appear rather calm hanging out with the ranch's cows.

Big buggers, I'd not want to be stomped by one, any more than I would have by the Indian cows.

Wherever there are cattle there will be strays, cockies are happy to knock them over so they don't get in and screw the bloodline.

Nothing fancy about them, they are just cattle.

I have also seen clowns posting about hunting 'trophy sheep' in New Zealand, the pictures I saw were crossbreds that still had the comb marks on them from shearing...there are suckers born every minute, and good luck convincing them they have been taken for a mug.

Now I just let them go their own way.

Doesn't really bother me if some clown has permission to kill a cocky's cow...paying for the permission just makes it amusing. Bit like canned hunts really.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (16penny, 338rcm, 1minute, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 222Sako, 62 invisible), 2,370 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,544
Posts18,491,571
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.