W
WMR Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by 19352012
Originally Posted by BountyHunter
Get a lawyer who does social security. SS pays them. Only way to do it in a timely manner
That's just it. We don't know what to do or what we want, so we are not contacting a lawyer at this time. Right now she is working, receiving normal benefits and getting partial LTD as a company benefit. That's way more than we will ever get from SSDI.

If the present arrangement works, why not stay with it? As you mention, she’ll get much less money on disability. I guess your overall situation dictates how important this is. An attorney would probably offer an initial consultation for free, or for a very low cost. Maybe discuss options with them.

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by slumlord
Well, ya can’t fake multiple organ failure, bone marrow dysplastia, and metastatic clear-cell renal carcinoma.

I started working when I was 13, started paying into yall boomer’s ice cream fun money when I was 15. Worked till I was 49.

Went to work, did dialysis at my office while doing engineering analysis and city planning, puked daily in my office trashcan. I paid into Met Life LTD as a benefit, kept working.

Got my work credits in.

SSDI pays me 70% of retiring income.

Missing several organs, dialysis 3 days a week, under cancer surveillance.

Building a deer stand today, digging post holes, mixing sakrete.

I still got enough guts in my abdomen to line any one of ya up and cave your face in. Incel, new hound, never post hunting outdoor pics, never leave your couch, door dash pizza rats.
that is a lot of talk for a guy 3/4's dead. a man got to know his limitations lol

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Huntz
Well, ya can’t fake multiple organ failure, bone marrow dysplastia, and metastatic clear-cell renal carcinoma.

I started working when I was 13, started paying into yall boomer’s ice cream fun money when I was 15. Worked till I was 49.

Went to work, did dialysis at my office while doing engineering analysis and city planning, puked daily in my office trashcan. I paid into Met Life LTD as a benefit, kept working.

Got my work credits in.

I still got enough guts in my abdomen to line any one of ya up and cave your face in. Incel, new hound, never post hunting outdoor pics, never leave your couch, door dash pizza rats.
I saw your pic,you could not kick a 5 year olds ass . Too bad you are using up good oxygen some deserving person could use .
Post up pics of your homestead, your additions you built, your garden, your deer cooler, your wife digging a ditch...... you can't you rube. Slum's twice (maybe three times) the man you are. GFY

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Know too many able bodied people on SSDI, mad
Originally Posted by Crappie_Killer
Know too many able bodied people on SSDI, mad

THIS
Able bodied yes,

but, are they "able minded".

In other words, would you want them working where you do? Side by side on the production line? Working in a cruiser? In the next cubicle and sitting at the lunch table in the chair beside you?

Let's make this clear, people I know, and many I don't , are collecting SSDI because they are scamming the system.
The corruption is off the charts !!

I also know several people that are playing hell trying to get some assistance. That would be better "qualified."

No, I don't want to "work" next to them, because they are lazy scamming POS!

SSDI like most other social programs are full of corruption and should be closed.
YES!!! I am surrounded by NYC cops and firemen and some iron workers all in their 30's collecting and most play softball at the VFW field

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I know a guy I worked with who retired at 58 years old with enough in his 401k to not work again. Ran into him 6 months ago, nearly 3 years after he left, and he told me he went and applied for SS disability and got it for a fatty liver diagnosis.

What's worse is that he got his full retirement amount, not what he would have gotten at 62. Quit work. Had enough money. Wasn't looking for work. Found an excuse to successfully cheat the system. I lost all respect for him when he told me that.

IC B2

W
WMR Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by mrmeener

Got my work credits in.

that is a lot of talk for a guy 3/4's dead. a man got to know his limitations lol

Bold talk for a one eyed fat man? 😳

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 19352012
My wife has been on a journey with her health concerns, in regards to her employment. First it was short term disability and then now long term. Her benefits company mentioned us applying for SSDI. This has been a year and a half crusade through the wasteland. I couldn't care less but she talked about it every single day for the last 18 months. Her company graciously approved an ADA accommodation to let her work fewer hours and then benefits recently approved partial long term disability payments. Anyone else gone through this? Everyone has been great, employers, doctors, benefits company. Just a long process that never ends.

Get a good lawyer that deals with these claims. There are many paper pushers between your wife and the income. They many times work for a percentage of the claim.

Last edited by reivertom; 09/22/23.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by mrmeener

Got my work credits in.

Bold talk for a one eyed fat man? 😳
LOL. good one

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
A lot of folks, including those supposedly on the right, love free money. And a number deserve it. A very fine line.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Probably bout 30 percent pulling the wagon and 70 percent riding. Makes me sick.

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I got mine from a stroke. applied for disability, turned down. got a lawyer , still took almost 3 years. got it and a year later had a pontine stroke, brain stem stroke. cooked my goose on a lot of my muscle control.

from neck down. A-fib now, as well.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by marktheshark
I as many others know several SSDI scammers. All of whom are claiming "mental" issues. Thats easy peasy because no xray etc can disprove it, they cant be caught by surveillance doing a physical task they shouldnt be etc, so as long as they consistently say the right things to the psych docs in todays lawsuit plagued society the docs are gonna play along! They dont wanna be the one who signs off that someone is NOT "crazy" and have them be the next "mass shooter" etc. Aint it just a coincidence that claims of these types exploded after the involuntary mental hospitals etc were shuttered!!! Literally no inconvenience to them to make a claim!!! I have said for years that anyone claiming such should have to be placed in an inpatient mental ward for 6 months minimum before being released and granted permenant "disability" status!!! If truly "crazy" they can "endure" and maybe benefit from said stay in order to get the taxpayer funded .gov check for the remainder of thier lives!!
Well Mark, that is a solution that could work.

Six months in the "bin" and if you still think you're crazy then we can talk about some disability payments. For six months though, all your needs will be taken care of. shocked

Except that those hospital beds don't exist. And if they did, it would cost around 200K for each hospitalization. And most mentally ill people are not "crazy" (psychotic). Why would we punish folks with unnecessary incarceration simply because we hate writing checks? Like most knee jerk reactions, it's kind of stupid.

They dont exist because the mental hospitals have largely been shuttered over the years. No way it cost $200k per patient for a 6 month stay when the the existing mental hospitals were operational. Why do you think "disability for mental issue" claims have skyrocketed largely since said hospitals were closed?? What does a does a non ill scammer have to lose by filing a claim and practicing to say the "right things" to a psych Dr??? As I alluded to in prior post the claim cant be disproven by xrays etc, they have no fear of getting caught doing a physical activity that their "disabilty" should not allow etc etc...And add in the potential civil liabilty a Dr could face for claim denial. While my "solution" may be unrealistic, I have a problem with someone being judged to be too "mentally disabled" to hold ANY job, but being completely free to walk around in society!!

Last edited by marktheshark; 09/22/23.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
know several the worked for the railroad, short time then get the injured back , collect disability for life ... most are moer able bodied then me ... 😡..

but the best one I know of is an old professional alcoholic got disability for being an alcoholic . I [bleep] you not ... he dead and gone now .. but damn

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Get a hold of a lawyer that specializes in this area.

It will be worth the time,money and piece of mind.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
What is Huntz’s issue? Stupid irrational schit like that always speaks of bigger problems out of sight. Acts like Slumlord or Rene done buggered his mama on the town square at the New Year’s Eve bash or similar. Of course, maybe he is angling for a mental SSDI thing?

Got a buddy who used to own a business in the ironworker field. He started having seizures, The union handed him disability pension right off, SSDI took him on in six weeks, and he found out the disability policy he bought two years before the onset of problems paid him 3600 a month until he was 65 instead pf for the three years he thought it did. Dude makes 80k a year to sit at home. That’s the good.

His shoulders are both shot, unrepairable, he can’t shoot any more because of it. He like that stuff like I do, so its a major downer. So he sits there and drinks. A LOT. No travel, no fishing, no hanging out with friends. Just hits the bottle in the morning, and stays at it until he passes out sometime in the evening. Hardly talk to him anymore, just makes me sick to see the waste of a life with the potential enjoyment he could have.

Last edited by APredator; 09/22/23.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by renegade50
Re... untoggle per Khungtz little tee hee innuendo gotcha attempt post.

Slumlord lives in your mind obviously...

Let's see...
He was the GIS Analyst and Mapping type for Clarksvegas.

Versus his health problems and facing his own mortality daily.

Im pretty sure he would rather be making Big Benjamin's doing the GIS stuff and gladly be rid of his health issues and pizz ant SSI D payment he receives.

People on here know you contribute nothing of value on here.
Nothing tangible or interesting ever.
And aside from that comment coming from a dumbfuuk old man like you
It don't mean much except to you....

Just saying....
So ,he has to have his sock puppet answer for him who is a loser himself . Two genuine pieces of schit . What do you contribute except bull schit hunting and fishing stories showing pics of your feet in the woods ? You are one lame mutha fugga .I sure would like to post your DD214 . No one is interested in your lame fixing up cheap pieces of schit guns and fish camp,what a joke . What about your lame buddy mooching off of Mommy and Daddy and his inlaws ? No wonder you have been run off of every other forum you have been on,chump!

I got $50 says slumlord can take your ass any day of the week

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Bump for (K)Huntz

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Lol!!!
Alex, I will take " Pics or it never happened " deer hunting fall 2022 for 100 please.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Khungtz....
Put your money where your schitt talking mouth is son...
And hang some " pics or it never happened" of something worthy you killed last fall....
Hell even within the last 5 to 10 yrs would do.
No Scrub bucks or does....
We wanta see mature bucks 4.5 yrs and up.
Pretty sure the campfire as a whole would enjoy your
" pics or it never happened" hunting stuff.

Don't be jealous old man cause you are just a NRP entity on here.

🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️

Last edited by renegade50; 09/23/23.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by plainsman456

The SS Office has a list of free attorneys to where you’re not out of pocket.

Ask them for it.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by plainsman456

The SS Office has a list of free attorneys to where you’re not out of pocket.

Ask them for it.
Did you ever find your camera so you can post hunting or fishing pictures?

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

67 members (Basser, 35, 10gaugemag, 260Remguy, anothergun, 3 invisible), 1,906 guests, and 746 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,644
Posts18,533,687
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.