Page 55 of 106 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 105 106
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by RayF
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Saving this for posterity. Others may wish to peruse your words.

They can have at it.

Clinton was called the victor over Bush, despite Bush being a winning wartime president. It was an unprecedented last-minute use of negative campaign ads that did him in, along with rumored illegal ballots. I voted for Bush and Clinton did a lot of things that I didn’t agree with, but my guns weren’t confiscated, despite the whack jobs on the far ends of both sides suggesting otherwise.

Obama was called the victor over McCain, despite McCain being a vet and Obama unheard of. McCain didn’t take Obama seriously and there was rumored illegal ballots. I voted for McCain and Obama did a lot of things I didn’t agree with. My guns didn’t go to the chipper, though.

Biden was called the victor over Trump, despite Trump improving the nation’s economy over the previous 8 years. COVID hit us on Trump’s watch and there was rumored illegal ballots. I voted for Trump and Biden does a lot of things I don’t agree with. Still got the same rights to own, carry and use all of the same guns I’ve always had.

I appreciate the educated talking heads that sound the alarm of what could be. They bring awareness of the goals of potential tyrants. They won’t have a problem with the quote you highlighted in red. It’s the uneducated and inexperienced chicken littles that parrot the educated patriots that will.

Free America isn’t going anywhere, my friend. You see them red and white stripes in our flag? They’re not the result of some commonwealth competition based on a bright future. It’s a grafted-in reminder of the Sons of Liberty flag. A flag of a nation of men that won’t tolerate tyrants, whether their election was legitimate or not.

Where’s the proof? Here it is: We don’t have 650,000 guns that were forcibly surrendered being recycled into a dingo fence.

Absolutely EXCELLENT and spot on accurate! Very well said Ray but the problem as I see it is the Australian cucks aren’t interested in rational or reasoned discourse, they’re only interested in immature insults likely borne of extreme jealousy…..it’s totally understandable. You also used complete sentences, punctuation and other anomalies to the Australian language that will make understanding your post and your points difficult for them….plus they’re just dumbfucks. Everything goes over their pointy heads. These Australian cucks use their overblown and theatrical egos to insulate themselves from reality. They’re sorta like a very ego-inverse yet a delicate and fragile version of the Russian nesting dolls. When you break the larger doll the smaller one emerges but with an even bigger ego than the last one…and so on down the line as you break the outer shell a smaller and smaller “man” emerges with a bigger and bigger ego to compensate for the fact that they’re all nothing but fragile, broken little “men”.

Well, Captain Ace, the self perceived hero of a nation, it's not possible that you would disagree. You girls are all in the same boat, butt hurt, outraged, screeching like banshees, of course you agree with the other ladies. Hitch your skirts, ladies, you are blind to your own ignorance, arrogance and intolerance.

Call yourselves Christians? What a joke.

GB1

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
[quote=rickt300]Seems to be a trend here fuqqing with Australians. They are a bunch of pussies but you should be tired of rubbing it in by now.

Wow, that's coming from a Yank who's nation is going down the gurgler, a demented president, overrun by migrants, ever more rules, regulations and state surveillance....and powerless to change a thing.

A hypocrite.

Not yet we haven't had the revolution yet. At least we have a way to fix these issues but you as a subject could at any time be forced to walk around with your thumb up your ass.

Yep, there it is, a blowhard yank, blind to the situation in your own nation, the threats to freedom that you face, pointing your finger at others in a false sense of moral superiority.

In other words, a hypocrite.

You think that you are going to take up arms against your own government? What a joke.

The fact that we can is all it really takes. More than half of America some 72% feel that our country is turning into a police state. Yes I believe the people responsible fear the possibility of violence and will cut and run if we push it. I can't understand why you Aussies just handed your guns over and bent over begging for mercy. No one I know personally is blind to the situation or the threats to our freedom other than the same kind of leftist lowlife you are. Subject.

Putting ourselves and our families in danger VS 150 years barely living by way of a Marxist regime, you can bet your ass we will fight and we will go down dying...

LOL!!! You even fuck up simple cut and paste quoting. You make a god embarrassed no doubt. LOL!!!

How so...you got the point, LOL!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

So why do you shower in your own piss? Why do you wallow in your own sh*t? Why do you call yourself a Christian but act like an absolute arsehole?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
They can have at it.

Clinton was called the victor over Bush, despite Bush being a winning wartime president. It was an unprecedented last-minute use of negative campaign ads that did him in, along with rumored illegal ballots. I voted for Bush and Clinton did a lot of things that I didn’t agree with, but my guns weren’t confiscated, despite the whack jobs on the far ends of both sides suggesting otherwise.

Obama was called the victor over McCain, despite McCain being a vet and Obama unheard of. McCain didn’t take Obama seriously and there was rumored illegal ballots. I voted for McCain and Obama did a lot of things I didn’t agree with. My guns didn’t go to the chipper, though.

Biden was called the victor over Trump, despite Trump improving the nation’s economy over the previous 8 years. COVID hit us on Trump’s watch and there was rumored illegal ballots. I voted for Trump and Biden does a lot of things I don’t agree with. Still got the same rights to own, carry and use all of the same guns I’ve always had.

I appreciate the educated talking heads that sound the alarm of what could be. They bring awareness of the goals of potential tyrants. They won’t have a problem with the quote you highlighted in red. It’s the uneducated and inexperienced chicken littles that parrot the educated patriots that will.

Free America isn’t going anywhere, my friend. You see them red and white stripes in our flag? They’re not the result of some commonwealth competition based on a bright future. It’s a grafted-in reminder of the Sons of Liberty flag. A flag of a nation of men that won’t tolerate tyrants, whether their election was legitimate or not.

Where’s the proof? Here it is: We don’t have 650,000 guns that were forcibly surrendered being recycled into a dingo fence.

Sounds nice. Somewhat over half your population doesn't agree with you.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sounds nice. Somewhat over half your population doesn't agree with you.

Over half. Interesting. I’d have to be informed as to specifically what topic they disagree with me and how that portion (more than half) was arrived at to make sense of the claim.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
So why do you shower in your own piss? Why do you wallow in your own sh*t? Why do you call yourself a Christian but act like an absolute arsehole?

Wow. You really got under her skin, Raspy.

- Socrates
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
You defend faith by proxy, it's who you decided to side with and defend which puts you on the side of the angry, butt hurt pretend Christians on this site. This is about what you say in defense of your comrades, not what you, a douche bag, profess to believe or disbelieve.

Run along Reefer, time for your group hug where you can enjoy a nice little girly crying session.

Oh there’s a crying session happening. Just read your post to see it.

[Linked Image]

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Saying 'we can' are just empty words, a braggard mouthing off. You can't because you won't sacrifice the comfortable life that you have, even with freedoms eroding away as they are. You won't put yourself and your family in danger, which renders your 'we can' meaningless.

😆😆😆

Empty words. 😂

Meaningless. 🤣🤣🤣

Who had their guns taken away?

Seems pretty meaningful.

🤡

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
…..it's not possible that you would disagree. You girls are all in the same boat, butt hurt, outraged, screeching like banshees, of course you agree with the other ladies. Hitch your skirts, ladies, you are blind to your own ignorance, arrogance and intolerance.

Hark, ‘tis the hard-headed harbinger of hypocrisy! Profess oh gunless, tearful one.

- Socrates
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
[quote=DBT][quote=rickt300]Seems to be a trend here fuqqing with Australians. They are a bunch of pussies but you should be tired of rubbing it in by now.

Wow, that's coming from a Yank who's nation is going down the gurgler, a demented president, overrun by migrants, ever more rules, regulations and state surveillance....and powerless to change a thing.

A hypocrite.

Not yet we haven't had the revolution yet. At least we have a way to fix these issues but you as a subject could at any time be forced to walk around with your thumb up your ass.

Yep, there it is, a blowhard yank, blind to the situation in your own nation, the threats to freedom that you face, pointing your finger at others in a false sense of moral superiority.

You think that you are going to take up arms against your own government? What a joke.

The fact that we can is all it really takes. More than half of America some 72% feel that our country is turning into a police state. Yes I believe the people responsible fear the possibility of violence and will cut and run if we push it. I can't understand why you Aussies just handed your guns over and bent over begging for mercy. No one I know personally is blind to the situation or the threats to our freedom other than the same kind of leftist lowlife you are. Subject.

Putting ourselves and our families in danger VS 150 years barely living by way of a Marxist regime, you can bet your ass we will fight and we will go down dying...

LOL!!! You even fuck up simple cut and paste quoting. You make a god embarrassed no doubt. LOL!!!

So why do you shower in your own piss? Why do you wallow in your own sh*t? Why do you call yourself a Christian but act like an absolute arsehole?[/quote]

Ha! LOL!....That's all you got? And I bet that when you were born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to your dad, “I’m very sorry. We did everything we could. But he/she pulled through.”

Illegitimi non carborundum

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Saving this for posterity. Others may wish to peruse your words.

They can have at it.

Absolutely EXCELLENT and spot on accurate! Very well said Ray but the problem as I see it is the Australian cucks aren’t interested in rational or reasoned discourse, they’re only interested in immature insults likely borne of extreme jealousy…..it’s totally understandable. You also used complete sentences, punctuation and other anomalies to the Australian language that will make understanding your post and your points difficult for them….plus they’re just dumbfucks. Everything goes over their pointy heads. These Australian cucks use their overblown and theatrical egos to insulate themselves from reality. They’re sorta like a very ego-inverse yet a delicate and fragile version of the Russian nesting dolls. When you break the larger doll the smaller one emerges but with an even bigger ego than the last one…and so on down the line as you break the outer shell a smaller and smaller “man” emerges with a bigger and bigger ego to compensate for the fact that they’re all nothing but fragile, broken little “men”.

Well, Captain Ace, the self perceived hero of a nation, it's not possible that you would disagree. You girls are all in the same boat, butt hurt, outraged, screeching like banshees, of course you agree with the other ladies. Hitch your skirts, ladies, you are blind to your own ignorance, arrogance and intolerance.

Call yourselves Christians? What a joke.

DBT....the harbinger of hypocrisy, LOL!!!

But your are worse.......

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Saying 'we can' are just empty words, a braggard mouthing off. You can't because you won't sacrifice the comfortable life that you have, even with freedoms eroding away as they are. You won't put yourself and your family in danger, which renders your 'we can' meaningless.

😆😆😆

Empty words. 😂

Meaningless. 🤣🤣🤣

Who had their guns taken away?

Seems pretty meaningful.

🤡

And DBT's empty words.....

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
[quote=DBT][quote=rickt300]Seems to be a trend here fuqqing with Australians. They are a bunch of pussies but you should be tired of rubbing it in by now.

A hypocrite.

I already got that point a long time ago - that you're a pathetic Butthurt Failed Christian in a blowhard group with similar qualities.[/quote]

Nah...I don't even think you know where you are. LOL!!! you are the pathetic butthurt failed demon, LOL!!!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Wow. You really got under her skin, Raspy.

Hell yes, like parasitic worms under DBT's skin...LOL!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

- Socrates
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The bathroom humor really is hilarious and original material….the poop insults and farting jokes and other middle school giggles must be uniquely Australian because in America we outgrew that stuff in middle school. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
….the poop insults and farting jokes and other middle school giggles must be uniquely Australian…..

Well, these two idiots, anyway. There must be an Australian social class that considers the lack of verbal complexity and originality as really funny humor. I know here, we call them dorks, but it may be an intended, next-level type of humor that only they get. I hope so.

I can appreciate a good burn on myself. Roasting these clowns, however, is like picking on 6 year olds. I was expecting some really cerebral banter, like the Brits tend to do. Toss a little cockney in….make you think. Not these idiots. They’re, like….fart in the bathtub and giggle their heads off level.

I wonder if they’ve realized they’re greatly inferior and tucked tail like he cowards we know them to be or if they’re still “Stringing us along.”

😂😂😂

- Socrates
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Yawn, Blowhard Yank Hypocrites hurling insults (both initiating and sustaining the practice), still pointing the finger in sanctimonious righteousness.

The level of intolerance and ignorance that you girls put on display is astounding. No wonder your nation is disintegrating.

Seeing that raising issues with the bible set you girls off in the first place....here's another set of contradictions to fuel your outrage and grief. wink

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Yawn, Blowhard Yank Hypocrites hurling insults (both initiating and sustaining the practice), still pointing the finger in sanctimonious righteousness.

The level of intolerance and ignorance that you girls put on display is astounding. No wonder your nation is disintegrating.

Seeing that raising issues with the bible set you girls off in the first place....here's another set of contradictions to fuel your outrage and grief. wink

Oooooooooh. I’m so outraged! 🤣

As Raferman proves, its not that you’re an atheist. I know that fits your Narcissistic Personality Disorder desire of being a victim of someone’s misplaced attack, but its just not true. You know it. I know it. Everyone reading this knows it. The truth is, you’re just a douchebag feeling power from the safety of an anonymous identity.

The only person that likes you is your pea in a pod, mauserless. Of course, this won’t register because people that suffer from NPD are never wrong. Anything good that happens to them is because of their “Greatness”. Anything negative that happens to them is somebody else’s fault.

Pssssssst. Nobody likes you.

- Socrates
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Meanwhile....another something that won't be addressed by those who ridiculed....

Mayo clinic approves use of Hydroxychlorooquine for Covid 19

Let's wait for some adult humility and an apology for the rude responses to those who politely proposed its use and Ivermectin or Budesonide and a thank you for offering it.

Is that so hard to do?.

Last edited by kenjs1; 09/25/23.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Seems to be a trend here fuqqing with Australians. They are a bunch of pussies but you should be tired of rubbing it in by now.

A hypocrite.

Remember subject the reason we are citizens and not subjects is because we did get in tyranny's way.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 55 of 106 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

175 members (12344mag, 270cowboy, 1lesfox, 44mc, 35, 10Glocks, 17 invisible), 1,104 guests, and 952 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,421
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.