-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Dog is trained to bite when somebody doesn't cough-up "10% for the Big Guy".........naw, just proof that PedoBiden can't even socialize his dogs, probably also not housebroken like Obama's dog that crapped all over the White House.

Remember when Melania Trump had a priest perform an exorcism when the satanic Obama ape-troop left the White House??? Pepperidge Farm remembers......

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...shepherd-commander-bites-another-secret/

CNN reported Tuesday that Joe Biden’s German Shepherd named Commander has bitten yet another Secret Service agent. This is the eleventh known attack by Commander on a Secret Service agent since the Bidens brought him in to replace their other German Shepherd named Major after he attacked and bit Secret Service agents. One of Commander’s attacks sent an agent to the hospital.

Commander’s previous biting incidents were kept quiet but were revealed thanks to Judicial Watch filing a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit. That this biting incident was leaked to CNN right away appears to show some in the White House are fed up with how the Bidens are handling their dogs.

President Joe Biden’s younger dog, Commander, bit another US Secret Service agent at the White House Monday evening, CNN has learned, the 11th known biting incident involving the 2-year-old German Shepherd.

“Yesterday around 8 p.m., a Secret Service Uniformed Division police officer came in contact with a First Family pet and was bitten. The officer was treated by medical personnel on complex,” USSS chief of communications Anthony Guglielmi told CNN in a statement.

The injured officer spoke with Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle on Tuesday and is doing OK, Guglielmi said.

Commander has been involved in at least 11 biting incidents at the White House and in Delaware, according to CNN reporting and US Secret Service email correspondence, including a November 2022 incident where an officer was hospitalized after the dog clamped down on their arms and thighs.

White House officials said in July that the Bidens were working through new training and leashing protocols for the family pet following the incidents.

Excerpts from Judicial Watch press release dated July 25, 2023 on Commander attacking Secret Service agents:

Judicial Watch: Secret Service Records Reveal 10 Attacks by Biden German Shepherd ‘Commander’

‘[I]f it wasn’t their dog he would already have been put down’

Judicial Watch announced today that it received 194 pages of records from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) revealing 10 attacks by President Joe Biden’s German Shepherd, Commander, on officers and agents of the U.S. Secret Service (USSS) between October 2022 and January 2023, and do not include any possible recent events. In several cases the agents required medical care, including at a hospital.

Judicial Watch forced the release of the records through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit that was filed after the Secret Service, a component of Homeland Security, failed to respond adequately to a December 2022 request for “records related to incidents of aggression and bites involving the Biden family dog, ‘Commander.’” Judicial Watch filed the request after receiving a tip about the dog’s behavior.

Acquired in December 2021, Commander, a pure-bred German Shepherd, replaced another German Shepherd, Major, which was reportedly “given to family friends” following a series of attacks on Secret Service and White House staff. (In April 2022 Judicial Watch released records detailing multiple attacks and damages to Secret Service members by Major at both the White House and Biden’s lake home in Wilmington, DE.)

On November 3, 2022, a Secret Service official at “JOCATDESK” [Joint Operations Center Assistant to the Special Agent in Charge] emails colleagues in the Presidential Protective Division:

Commander bite [sic] UD [Uniform Division] officer [redacted] at post [redacted] two times, one time in the upper right arm and a second bite on the officer’s thigh. WH [White House] medical treated the officer and made the decision to have [redacted] transported to [redacted] Hospital.

An email later that day from a captain of the Uniform Division, whose name is redacted, states that he was advised that the dog was up-to-date on all vaccines.

A November 4, 2022, email report adds details regarding the previous day’s attack. A Division officer, after being bitten in the arm and thigh, had to use a steel cart to shield himself from another attack:

Officer [redacted] advised that ‘Commander’ came down the stairs and walked toward [redacted]. Officer [redacted] advised [redacted] was sitting with [redacted] arms crossed and Commander bite [sic] [redacted] arm (tricep area) then when [redacted] stood up Commander bite [sic] in the leg (quad area). Officer [redacted] stated that the usher did not control the dog and was telling Officer [redacted] to not back up. Officer [redacted] advised that Commander came after [redacted] again and [redacted] had to use a steel cart to sheild [sic] [redacted] self from another attack. Officer [redacted] advised [redacted] was in a considerable amount of pain.

The officer subsequently was placed on “restricted duty status” for three days on doctors’ advice.

In a November 5, 2022, email exchange between a Uniformed Division officer and the November 3 attack victim, the first officer asks, “Doing alright [redacted]? That’s freaking crazy that stupid dog – rolling my eyes [redacted].” The victim replies, “My leg and arm still hurts. He bit me twice and ran at me twice.” The colleague replies, “What a joke [redacted] – if it wasn’t their dog he would already have been put down – freaking clown needs a muzzle – hope you get to feeling better [redacted].”

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I always heard you could tell a man by his dog.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I always heard you could tell a man by his dog.

Cut Joe Biden some slack, he's still grieving over Beau Biden's combat death in Afghanistan!!!

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
In the real world, in multiple jurisdictions I've lived in, a dog gets a second chance as a biter.

3rd time....................euthanasia

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Good thing the Secret Service is the agency assigned to guard the President. IF it was the ATF, that dog would have been dead long ago.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Sounds like both mutts need a .40 S&W chill pill!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have two GSD and are sweet as pie. Who knows what they have been put through.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Maybe ol' Joe doesn't just like 'em young but hairy too? Lots of trauma oozes out from behind closed doors in that family.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
"One Bite, One Bullet"

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by jpr9954
Good thing the Secret Service is the agency assigned to guard the President. IF it was the ATF, that dog would have been dead long ago.

never too late

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Valsdad
In the real world, in multiple jurisdictions I've lived in, a dog gets a second chance as a biter.

The youth in Asia got nothing to do with it!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Originally Posted by Valsdad

The youth in Asia got nothing to do with it!

Well, that kind of depends who is cooking.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Hitlers German Shepard was well trained and behaved.
So Adolph was a dog person at least.

Honk for Joey and " Commander" ( total projection per that name)
Both of em need to go to sleep..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bidet got Commander after he started crapping in his pants. I am sure when Bidet craps spills out to the floor they say Commander crapped on the floor again. Seems like Commander doesn't like getting blamed.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The dog was probably just was playing , bunch of wimps .

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
Hitlers German Shepard was well trained and behaved.
So Adolph was a dog person at least.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

laugh

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
🥴🤣😄🥴

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

364 members (260Remguy, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 280ACKIMP, 257_X_50, 44 invisible), 2,545 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,754
Posts18,476,328
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.