aalf Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
According to police, Kline’s uncle told them “[t]he buck was definitely not killed on his property because he has 1.9 acres and he would have known if Kline was hunting on his property.”

🤣🤣🤣

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Big antlers make people do stupid things. I have never understood that. Why risk losing your right to hunt just for something that end up gathering dust somewhere?

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MAC
Big antlers make people do stupid things.

Same thing can happen with big titties.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Sounds like a lawsuit is brewing.

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Wait. Wasn't Roundoak from Wisconsin?

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Originally Posted by MAC
Big antlers make people do stupid things.

Same thing can happen with big titties.

Hahahaha fair point.

Camp is where you make it.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I'm not a hunter so don't flame my ass too hard, but I always wondered why folks that hate big government also hate poaching? And I'm not talking about trespassers but people that want to take whatever they want, when they want on their land or public lands without asking permission or being extorted first.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
I'm not a hunter so don't flame my ass too hard, but I always wondered why folks that hate big government also hate poaching? And I'm not talking about trespassers but people that want to take whatever they want, when they want on their land or public lands without asking permission or being extorted first.

Do you have any understanding of the North American model of wildlife conservation?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Beautiful women and Beautiful bucks make many men screw up.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
No. I imagine there's some people that care about keeping the population up but people really seem to really have a visceral hatred for poachers.
How many of those are people that are just pissed that someone dare do something that they wouldn't dare to do? Honest question.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
No. I imagine there's some people that care about keeping the population up but people really seem to really have a visceral hatred for poachers.
How many of those are people that are just pissed that someone dare do something that they wouldn't dare to do? Honest question.

Can you type something intelligible?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I see no issue with my question or post in general.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
He has a point. Why respect law when nobody else does. Case in point; the wide open border. You think they care about game laws?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Morewood
He has a point. Why respect law when nobody else does. Case in point; the wide open border. You think they care about game laws?
Because you have self pride and are an honorable person and don't do or condone things like that

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I do, and always have. Just venting.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by MAC
Big antlers make people do stupid things. I have never understood that. Why risk losing your right to hunt just for something that end up gathering dust somewhere?

People that do that are poaching in one form or another.

If you're a poacher, would you worry about losing your hunting rights?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Because we hunters spend lots of time and money doing it the right way. We are already attacked by every eco nut, liberal and all the other uninformed.
Poachers paint us all in a bad light. Give fuel to the anti hunting crowd. Also, they steal the chance from ethical hunters to hunt what they already poached.

Need I go on?

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by RUM7
Because we hunters spend lots of time and money doing it the right way. We are already attacked by every eco nut, liberal and all the other uninformed.
Poachers paint us all in a bad light. Give fuel to the anti hunting crowd. Also, they steal the chance from ethical hunters to hunt what they already poached.

Need I go on?
I get that. I just think it's hypocritical when a person against a nanny state, big government, over reach, etc... has issues with people that decide that they don't want to ask permission and pay money to hunt.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RUM7

Need I go on?
I get that. I just think it's hypocritical when a person against a nanny state, big government, over reach, etc... has issues with people that decide that they don't want to ask permission and pay money to hunt.

There's a lot of area between loathing big, intrusive, irresponsible, wasteful government and supporting responsible law enforcement.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

282 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 17Fan, 1beaver_shooter, 32 invisible), 2,139 guests, and 1,074 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,745
Posts18,495,180
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.