Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
If dipchit DeSantis actually follows through on this debate, he's gonna get crushed.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Poppycock. Newsome is a douche and will be exposed for contributing to the accelerated ruin of his state. This debate will be a layup for DeSantis, won't hurt him one bit.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Demonrats will say Gruesome won and Repukes will say DeSanka won.

It's a live political ad that's all and to sell ad time for Fox.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He's an absolute definite candidate for president.
He's been being grommed for it his entire life.
Probably in the up coming election, or for sure in the following one.
Hands down the most terrifying politician of my lifetime.
Because.
He's smart, extremely articulate, and he has the looks that many women will vote for.
He is radically anti gun and anti hunting.
He put a video up some time back with his psycho wife railing again "Toxic Masculinity ".
He is as woke as you can get.
The liberal nightmare that we have all feared.
I've followed the miserable f u. Ck since the '80s when he and his activist judge father William Newsom were working to permanently ban mountain lion hunting in California.
Nobody hates this crocksucker more than I do.

Proud NRA Life Member
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Salmonella

I believe this to be totally true. It’s been a ruling class and the serfs for a very long time now.

IC B2

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I thought it as "Newscum"??

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Great post. It's videos like this that make this place so great.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
DeSaintless is an ignorant ass. Why would anyone running for president want to debate a governor from another party. Everything's wrong about his campaign. The boy is running on fumes.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Piglosi nephew is all one needs to know!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Just look at what a chithole California is these days. Any twosome is the head of the snake, yet will still garner support from 47% of the population. How these idiots keep electing him is beyond me. We’re totally screwed if he gets elected president.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Salmonella,

Great post, great points. Scary picture you paint.

I hope you are wrong....as I am sure you feel the same.

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Because.
He's smart, extremely articulate, and he has the looks that many women will vote for.
He put a video up some time back with his psycho wife railing again "Toxic Masculinity ".
I've followed the miserable f u. Ck since the '80s when he and his activist judge father William Newsom were working to permanently ban mountain lion hunting in California.

He and his administration is an abject horrible failure...and that seems to be what the dems value most...makes the job of tearing down the country go quicker.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by rainshot
DeSaintless is an ignorant ass. Why would anyone running for president want to debate a governor from another party. Everything's wrong about his campaign. The boy is running on fumes.

It’s not about DeSantis or Newsom, it’s about the establishment’s fear of Donald Trumps incredible popularity with the voting public. They will try anything to take the positive spotlight off Trump.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Because.

maybe not more but at least as much.

Bear

Life is what happens to you as you are making other plans.

NRA Patron Member
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Newsome is clearly a lot smarter than DeSantis. He is relatively young as far as politicians go and can afford to wait. He might get drafted to replace Biden this time around, but if he doesn’t, he can afford to wait. The point is, he isn’t going to jump in early before everyone is ready and pit himself against those in the party who might support Biden or even resent that Biden is getting pushed aside even if they see it is necessary. He will wait until they are practically unanimously begging him to enter the race because Biden has had to step down. If that doesn’t happen this time around, he can wait.

Contrast that to DeSantis who has probably torpedoed his entire political career and completely changed the perception around him by allowing himself to be manipulated by party insiders who hated Trump. DeSantis could have played the same game Newsome is by sitting out and publicly supporting Trump like Newsome does Biden. Then if, and only if, the Dems had managed to take out Trump he would have been the logical successor who could have gotten the support of both MAGA and the establishment.

It’s even more stupid for DeSantis because he is younger than Newsome and MAGA is more of a force in Republican politics than Biden’s supporters in his he Dem machine.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Why in God's name is Hannity giving this clown a platform. Watching Sean's interview post last nights debate I think they got a room after the cameras were off!

Last edited by Switch; 09/28/23.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ingwe

He and his administration is an abject horrible failure...and that seems to be what the dems value most...makes the job of tearing down the country go quicker.

democRATS entire platform is based on the entire concept of tearing down society, as they are able to convince enough people out there, that we all need them to administer " the solution" on what they have torn down...

then they make the other party ( Republicans ) pay for it all thru high taxes...

its about less freedom and more control by them...
they Convince the lazy, that those that work for a living and are self sufficient, are the evil ones in our society.. not the ones who contribute NOTHING to society for their entire existence...

Legalizing drugs is a perfect example of their platforms plans.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Newsome is definitely dangerous is a similar way to Bill Clinton. Never underestimate the power of a good looking snake oil salesman. Does not matter what he is selling. Many people will buy.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by TnBigBore
Newsome is definitely dangerous is a similar way to Bill Clinton. Never underestimate the power of a good looking snake oil salesman. Does not matter what he is selling. Many people will buy.
like it or not bill clinton was ten thousand times more conservative the george "magog" bush. he took benefits away from illegals which bush restored while he was being sworn in forced welfare people to work locked up negros wholesale which purple lipped obama used against haggary balanced the budget drastically lowered capital gains tax didnt invade anybody. worse thing he did was the assault rifle ban but that led to a total takeover of congress by gingrich so there was a silver lining.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Because.

Maybe I do!

Grusome just signed into law 23 anti gun laws. 23!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 160user, 1234, 222Sako, 70 invisible), 2,297 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,790
Posts18,496,085
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.