Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Wife and I watched DJT first then switched over to the B team. Vivek is the only one with charisma. After a couple of times watching them ignore the question and talk about something else we switched channels.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Total cluster.

Ramaswamy talks to damn much.
Pence is caught in some time warp.
Christie looks like he just licked Krispy Creme glaze off his fingers.
Desantis has the single most condescending facial expressions I've ever witnessed next to Trump.
Nicky is definitely trying to hand grenade Scott.
Scott was irrelative at best, very disappointing...........

Burgum was the most impressive ............that should tell us something.

And what the hell was Dana Perino thinking asking to "vote people off the island"?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Probably not.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler
Total cluster.

And what the hell was Dana Perino thinking asking to "vote people off the island"?

I saw a BBC report late last night that basically said just that. They also said viewers mostly wanted to vote the moderators off the island.

I generally like Dana, pretty smart Christian mostly dignified and a huge dog lover. I don't like that she let her new bosses push her into a "gotcha" bait question.

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DiabloBlanco
Lard ass thinks Trump is afraid to be there! Ha! He don't NEED to be there!

It's funny watching politicians debate.
You know they practice, are schooled, probably debated in high school and college.

But they are high society.
Debating to snooty rules, politics are a street fight.

Christie needs to come hang out with me at lunch and break for a week. He'd lose weight, we would eat his lunch. Every day!

Rule #1.
Folks will show you where their goat is tied, every time.
You just gotta pay attention.
The best tell is the weapon they attack with.
They think it will be effective on you, because they are susceptible to it.

Christie's Donald Duck concept had big possibilities to screw with Trump. He fumbled it around and lost it.

If he had used it right, and early, then hammered it every time he could, he'd have Trump in the one on one game he has been trying to arrange.

I don't think he would win!
But he could draw Trump out, a battle between them would throw a blanket over everyone else.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Complete schitshow. Trump won by not even being there.

I figure this election will pretty much kill the debate format as anything worthwhile.

Long form podcast is where it’s at. Just have a candidate on, maybe two at a time, and let them talk about all kinds of issues for two or three hours with a host like Rogan or Tucker. All this ridiculous postering and trying to talk over each while completely irrelevant jackasses like Mike Pence blather on like it is 1982 does nothing but make everyone look bad without telling the voters a damned thing.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Debates are made for tv entertainment for retards.

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Who would watch nags at a thoroughbred race?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Please don't feed the trolls!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
another debate was on last night....well dang....missed another..

A waste of time, nothing more, nothing less.

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Halley must not have impressed the purseholders enough last night

Big push to get Youngkin to declare

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by KFWA
Big push to get Youngkin to declare

If he has half a brain, he would steer as far from this presidential election as he can.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
They all have to declare to support the winning candidate per RNC, bet that's not going to happen when the leading guy isn't there and has said he won't support any of them.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't see debates as drawing an audience at all. Candidates can get more people to hear their message going on Rogan or Tucker than ANY news network debate. AND they get to do most the talking.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
I don't see debates as drawing an audience at all. Candidates can get more people to hear their message going on Rogan or Tucker than ANY news network debate. AND they get to do most the talking.

Nobody here is listening to Rogan, I was informed he was a commie liberal that didn't support the 2nd and didn't vote for King Trump.

He's a POS that goes to canned hunts and moved to Texas to pretend to be rid of Californication, certainly nobody here would listen to his drivel.

Last edited by Bwana_1; 09/28/23.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I can't listen to the debates until Christie drops out.
Listening to him makes me nauseous.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I watched to see what the GOP had for the Dems.
Not a bit impressed. Complete tard show.
That is the best that the GOP can do, with the entire US of A to pull from??

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Why watch a group that if they could put all their voters together couldn’t even come close to beating Trump in the primary? Ramaswamy? Not in a million years. I deal with enough dot heads in general life without having one telling me how I will live. Add to that how he got his money, and the fact that everything he says is likely handed to him by folks that have an interest in him being there.

The rest are like old whores with expensive clothes and perfume. Fall for their pitch and come away diseased, broke, and disappointed. Trump showed intelligence by not jumping into that steaming pile. He understands nobody GAF about those hacks or the media, and he loses nothing by ignoring them. I have said already, I will vote for Trump if he is in jail on election day charged with murder. I hate all those who hate him, and me. They can suck start a shotgun, save us the trouble.

Last edited by APredator; 09/28/23.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Nobody here is listening to Rogan, I was informed he was a commie liberal that didn't support the 2nd and didn't vote for King Trump.

He's a POS that goes to canned hunts and moved to Texas to pretend to be rid of Californication, certainly nobody here would listen to his drivel.

OH MY!!!!! You gonna vote for Trump if Rogan does? You sure seem to be on his nuts. Please tell us what to do! You don't respect Trump but if Rogan goes that way, you must right?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I watched a little of it today and Lord help me, I think I would rather vote for Hillary than Nikki Haley. How her husband hasn’t shot himself yet, is a mystery. She is the most disagreeable woman I have ever seen. Frick, Kamala could beat her.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (12344mag, 1badf350, 1234, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 61 invisible), 2,486 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,417
Posts18,507,300
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.