Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jim1611
A little off the topic but yesterday I was listening to Dan Bongino talk about the debate and who needs to just go away. He gave credit to some, including Kristi, Desantis and Haley. All the while hearing him I'm thinking to myself why are you even propping these people up as none of them offer anything other than rehashed ideas from the swamp. As the Indian guy stated in the 1st debate "they are all bought and paid for". Bongino lost quite a bit of clout in what he said, in my opinion.

What it boils down to is why won't people like him just get on board and support Trump. I think part of that goes back to Rush Limbaugh's comments on the RNC in President Trump's time in office. Rush saw the party as standing out of the way thinking that any day the dems would impeach Trump and end his time in office and they wanted to be able to say they had nothing to do with any of it. But they did, as we know. So for me the talking heads just don't have the moral conviction to stand with Trump and are waiting to see what happens. Much like Glen Beck did, he trashed Trump all through his campaign and ruined his own credibility in doing so. None of these people are leaders. They test the wind and pile on the side that SEEMS to be the best for their needs. I truly hope they all end up choking on their words and ways.

Like so many great patriotic guys on the Fire do.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler
It's going to be Kennedy
He already publicly stated he would not take any position in a Republican Administration, so No.

I did see that.............but at this rate, you may see the Donald turn independent.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Go back to 2016 and listen to Mark Levin trashing the schit out of Donald Trump through the whole campaign cycle.

He called Trump an “idiot” an a “Buffoon” For over a year.

Levin is just another phony

Sheesh, Stevie Wander, what do you think you do? Even now you do it, essentially saying Trump is FOS.

He says they won't steal the next Election and you say they will.

He says We will Make America Great Again and you say we are history.

Then you attack someone who did as you do. At least Levin finally got a clue and got on board the Trump train.

You just say you are on it. Yeah, pouring gasoline on the caboose.

You play both sides of the coin like a greasy politician.

Can you not make up your mind or are you paid opposition?

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/29/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm still a bit stunned at just how quickly DeSantis made himself irrelevant. A year ago this guy was dominating the conversation.

Then word got out he was bought and paid for - the train went off the tracks pretty quick.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by KFWA
I'm still a bit stunned at just how quickly DeSantis made himself irrelevant. A year ago this guy was dominating the conversation.

Then word got out he was bought and paid for - the train went off the tracks pretty quick.

He stepped in the Trump Quicksand.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
A little off the topic but yesterday I was listening to Dan Bongino talk about the debate and who needs to just go away. He gave credit to some, including Kristi, Desantis and Haley. All the while hearing him I'm thinking to myself why are you even propping these people up as none of them offer anything other than rehashed ideas from the swamp. As the Indian guy stated in the 1st debate "they are all bought and paid for". Bongino lost quite a bit of clout in what he said, in my opinion.

What it boils down to is why won't people like him just get on board and support Trump. I think part of that goes back to Rush Limbaugh's comments on the RNC in President Trump's time in office. Rush saw the party as standing out of the way thinking that any day the dems would impeach Trump and end his time in office and they wanted to be able to say they had nothing to do with any of it. But they did, as we know. So for me the talking heads just don't have the moral conviction to stand with Trump and are waiting to see what happens. Much like Glen Beck did, he trashed Trump all through his campaign and ruined his own credibility in doing so. None of these people are leaders. They test the wind and pile on the side that SEEMS to be the best for their needs. I truly hope they all end up choking on their words and ways.

Like Newt and Hannity i listened to on the radio driving home from a dove hunt.

Newt asks what most were doing there at the debate. He said Trump is a national movement and though Jeb Bush is a Great Guy...... Say what? Clues us in to the Rino Newt.

And then Hannity agrees that he likes all those people. Sheesh

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/29/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
My vote for VP CANDICE OWENS She is sharp not a politician and i would never want to debate her would pay good money to watch her and Harris debate.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump might very well go with a Candace Owen or a Keri Lake, but there are pro's and con's to having a VP that could upstage you as President, and also be a lightning rod for having an opinion.

If people are talking about what your VP is doing, then you might have selected the wrong person.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Bought and paid for is SOP for all politicians, cept for Donald J Trump, DeSantis cut his own throat when decided to become a Never-Trumper and run against Trump.

Political donations were an important factor, but going after Trump was the major factor.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Trump might very well go with a Candace Owen or a Keri Lake, but there are pro's and con's to having a VP that could upstage you as President, and also be a lightning rod for having an opinion.

If people are talking about what your VP is doing, then you might have selected the wrong person.
That’s ridiculous, nobody is going to “upstage” Trump.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

If you recall that's about the same time Desantis turned his back on Trump and took on all appearances of taking his marching orders from the swamp. I think he was chosen by the RNC some time ago to upstage Trump but the republican leaders could not and would not realize how much hatred there really is for them. Trump has been the only person to channel that hatred against them and they just don't get it. It seems to me they think if Trump can be taken out of the way then we that stand with him will just fall in line for his replacement. It truly shows just how the don't understand things and how little they care to.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Tminc
Agreed,none of the clown show that just occurred.
This ^^^
Trump will not want to compete with a VP that will be running his/her popularity contest on the side.
More likely he will pick a VP that will bring a block of voters to the party and then sit down and shut up.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

If you recall that's about the same time Desantis turned his back on Trump and took on all appearances of taking his marching orders from the swamp. I think he was chosen by the RNC some time ago to upstage Trump but the republican leaders could not and would not realize how much hatred there really is for them. Trump has been the only person to channel that hatred against them and they just don't get it. It seems to me they think if Trump can be taken out of the way then we that stand with him will just fall in line for his replacement. It truly shows just how the don't understand things and how little they care to.
This splains a lot.

Club For Growth Cries Uncle – McIntosh Tells Donors No Attack Effort Against Trump Is Working

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-attack-effort-against-trump-is-working/

Oh and yeah, this is a link and a cut-n-paste, if The Fire Police do t like it fuqk off. Put my ass on ignore and continue on with you childish [bleep] in the shower nonsense

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Originally Posted by Tminc
Agreed,none of the clown show that just occurred.
This ^^^
Trump will not want to compete with a VP that will be running his/her popularity contest on the side.
More likely he will pick a VP that will bring a block of voters to the party and then sit down and shut up.
STFU,

IDIOT

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kwg020
Go back to 2016 and listen to Mark Levin trashing the schit out of Donald Trump through the whole campaign cycle.

Levin was completely out of line trash talking DONALD in 2016. He has since eaten his words. He violated Ronald Reagan's tenant about not talking badly about another republican. I'm completely disappointed in Chris Cristie. It's a good thing that McCain has passed.

kwg
Was there every any reason to NOT be disappointed in him? He will and always has done what the establishment wants.
Can you name a Republican, especially a DC Republican, besides Trump, that does not fit that mold?

That's easy to answer. NO! Just when you think one of them might offer a glimmer of hope they betray us but I haven't even seen that for a long time. The entire pool of politicians needs a purging and so far we only hear one man agree with that and his name is Trump.

Boebert was the real deal, she has been targeted by the RNC and will not win re-election.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

levin is an israel first traitor a chameleon a bloated POS communist jew who is acting rightwing for the money like mike weiner savage. nicky haley ripped trump a new azzhole then as usual hired her like he hired all the people that hated him. suprised he didnt hire levin

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by kwg020

Levin was completely out of line trash talking DONALD in 2016. He has since eaten his words. He violated Ronald Reagan's tenant about not talking badly about another republican. I'm completely disappointed in Chris Cristie. It's a good thing that McCain has passed.

kwg
if trump would have picked christie for AG their would have been democrat blood flowing in the streets. he is a street fighter but trump who picked the worst of the worst could not pick christie cause of his rotten jew chabad gangster SIL kosher kushner whose father christie put in jail for looting people and tried to frame family members to get out of it. Christie said I never saw a lower human then him

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Levin worked for Reagan. He’s a big tent republican establishment guy. He has a great legal mind and has written a lot of decent books. He’s also bosom buddies with Hannity.
We need all the help we can get but just consider the source.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Had the republin party call yesterday about something. Told her I wasn't interested. Our country wouldn't be in the shape it's if if those ass holes had any guts at all. At least the liberals stick together!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by DonFischer
Had the republin party call yesterday about something. Told her I wasn't interested. Our country wouldn't be in the shape it's if if those ass holes had any guts at all. At least the liberals stick together![/qu[quote=rainshot]Levin worked for Reagan. He’s a big tent republican establishment guy. He has a great legal mind and has written a lot of decent books. He’s also bosom buddies with Hannity.
We need all the help we can get but just consider the source.
jews working in GOP white houses are trojan horses just like hook nose steve miller who was trumps immigration advisor and blocked along with kushner any hardcore immigration tactics

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 62 invisible), 2,420 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,444
Posts18,489,584
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.