Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by mrmeener
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by steve4102
Go back to 2016 and listen to Mark Levin trashing the schit out of Donald Trump through the whole campaign cycle.

He called Trump an “idiot” an a “Buffoon” For over a year.

Levin is just another phony
Levin was completely out of line trash talking DONALD in 2016. He has since eaten his words. He violated Ronald Reagan's tenant about not talking badly about another republican. I'm completely disappointed in Chris Cristie. It's a good thing that McCain has passed.

kwg
if trump would have picked christie for AG their would have been democrat blood flowing in the streets. he is a street fighter but trump who picked the worst of the worst could not pick christie cause of his rotten jew chabad gangster SIL kosher kushner whose father christie put in jail for looting people and tried to frame family members to get out of it. Christie said I never saw a lower human then him

Except that he loved Zero.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by KFWA
Trump might very well go with a Candace Owen or a Keri Lake, but there are pro's and con's to having a VP that could upstage you as President, and also be a lightning rod for having an opinion.

If people are talking about what your VP is doing, then you might have selected the wrong person.

What deep state cabal puke is Candace married to? whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Originally Posted by Tminc
Agreed,none of the clown show that just occurred.
This ^^^
Trump will not want to compete with a VP that will be running his/her popularity contest on the side.
More likely he will pick a VP that will bring a block of voters to the party and then sit down and shut up.
STFU,

IDIOT
GFY
Stoopid

LOL

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
You nailed it, DD. He didn't comprehend your post and spewed, probably thinking you meant Trump should shut up, not the VP choice.

If Trump survives Constitutional challenges to his run, and let's hope he does, he needs to have a VP running mate that brings in a voting bloc that might not otherwise swing his way in any measurable numbers.

Owens is probably an excellent choice, and she would make MSM attacks problematic, being a black woman.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Go back to 2016 and listen to Mark Levin trashing the schit out of Donald Trump through the whole campaign cycle.

Levin was completely out of line trash talking DONALD in 2016. He has since eaten his words. He violated Ronald Reagan's tenant about not talking badly about another republican. I'm completely disappointed in Chris Cristie. It's a good thing that McCain has passed.

kwg
if trump would have picked christie for AG their would have been democrat blood flowing in the streets. he is a street fighter but trump who picked the worst of the worst could not pick christie cause of his rotten jew chabad gangster SIL kosher kushner whose father christie put in jail for looting people and tried to frame family members to get out of it. Christie said I never saw a lower human then him

That literally is the dumbest post I have read on this forum .

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Trump needs a VP that can deliver a state in the general.

Can Lake deliver Arizona?
Can Johnson deliver Wisconsin?
Can Youngkin deliver Virginia?

I don't think Kemp would do it, but he could probably deliver GA solidly.

Those are probably my top 4.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Who says trumps VP needs to even have been in public office?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

kwg
if trump would have picked christie for AG their would have been democrat blood flowing in the . he is a street fighter but trump who picked the worst of the worst could not pick christie cause of his rotten jew chabad gangster SIL kosher kushner whose father christie put in jail for looting people and tried to frame family members to get out of it. Christie said I never saw a lower human then him

why do you say that? show me where I am wrong. are you saying kushner did not affect trumps decisions?

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G

kwg
if trump would have picked christie for AG their would have been democrat blood flowing in the . he is a street fighter but trump who picked the worst of the worst could not pick christie cause of his rotten jew chabad gangster SIL kosher kushner whose father christie put in jail for looting people and tried to frame family members to get out of it. Christie said I never saw a lower human then him

why do you say that? show me where I am wrong. are you saying kushner did not affect trumps decisions?

Don't sweat it. 4102 is literally the dumbest poster on this forum. He never researches anything, but knows everything.

I was warned, but I am here anyway.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Who says trumps VP needs to even have been in public office?

I would prefer his VP came from the private sector.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Trump doesn’t need a VP with name recognition.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Desantis doesn't have it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A little off the topic but yesterday I was listening to Dan Bongino …..,

What it boils down to is why won't people like him just get on board and support Trump. I think part of that goes back to Rush Limbaugh's comments on the RNC in President Trump's time in office. Rush saw the party as standing out of the way thinking that any day the dems would impeach Trump and end his time in office and they wanted to be able to say they had nothing to do with any of it. But they did, as we know. So for me the talking heads just don't have the moral conviction to stand with Trump and are waiting to see what happens. Much like Glen Beck did, he trashed Trump all through his campaign and ruined his own credibility in doing so. None of these people are leaders. They test the wind and pile on the side that SEEMS to be the best for their needs. I truly hope they all end up choking on their words and ways.

Jim

+1

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hatari
A little off the topic but yesterday I was listening to Dan Bongino …..,

What it boils down to is why won't people like him just get on board and support Trump. I think part of that goes back to Rush Limbaugh's comments on the RNC in President Trump's time in office. Rush saw the party as standing out of the way thinking that any day the dems would impeach Trump and end his time in office and they wanted to be able to say they had nothing to do with any of it. But they did, as we know. So for me the talking heads just don't have the moral conviction to stand with Trump and are waiting to see what happens. Much like Glen Beck did, he trashed Trump all through his campaign and ruined his own credibility in doing so. None of these people are leaders. They test the wind and pile on the side that SEEMS to be the best for their needs. I truly hope they all end up choking on their words and ways.

Jim

+1

Get your new and improved Jab yet.

Sorry rhetorical, of course you did.

Last edited by steve4102; 09/29/23.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm over the crazy. DeSantis is my #1 choice for prez.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

161 members (300_savage, 338reddog, 308xray, 673, 16penny, 27 invisible), 2,020 guests, and 1,006 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,268
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.