M
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Meanwhile....another something that won't be addressed by those who ridiculed....

Mayo clinic approves use of Hydroxychlorooquine for Covid 19

Let's wait for some adult humility and an apology for the rude responses to those who politely proposed its use and Ivermectin or Budesonide and a thank you for offering it.

Is that so hard to do?.

Good for you! Be sure to let us know how that works out for you at the next plague.

Last time I looked at the stats, USA had a percentage death rate from covid 25 times higher than ours - looks like we won by a mile at the pandemic this time. LOL!!!

Hold into the dewormer! LOL!!!

Keep denying what is now universally accepted as appropriate treatments (Aka- I was right all along).

Others tried to keep it from the people and you are culpable in supporting that effort.

So predictable. So emotional.

And, really....you must be the last holdouts actually not embarrassed to quote ridiculously discredited Covid death numbers?? Wow.

Like I said, good for you. We don't take advice from someone whose performance is significantly and demonstrably worse than ours. You know, winners don't listen to losers.

If you want our advice the next time you have these issues, we're only too happy to reply.

Hold into the love of Biden.
Spoken like a guy crediting the government barber for saving his life by applying leeches while scoffing at those putting trust in moldy bread.

And.....it was the MAYO clinic recommending......but you knew that.

BOOM! good one...
Thank you.

Pretty sure he smeared vegemite on his xbox controls crafting his hurried reply but no worries, his mom will make him another sammy.

We won at the pandemic, and you lot voted in Biden. LOL!!! You've only got yourselves to blame.

Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by rickt300
Man his pussy hurts bad.

Well, Raspette brought it upon herself - being logically slaughtered with her own flawed propaganda material.

Oh, you are soooo confused...now my gender is female, HA!, LOL...You undermine the foundation of your argument without realizing what you are doing....and most importantly, you are blind to your own folly. I suggest that you have a good hard look at yourself before pointing the finger at others.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I can only think that you must be experiencing some introspective self-loathing or something. Maybe that's why you can't concentrate and keep failing remedial bible school, time and time again. LOL!!!

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Man his pussy hurts bad.

Absolutely correct...DBT is so confused, LOL!

Lame, Raspy, lame, lame, lame. At least try to grasp the simply fact that what I have pointed to is written in the bible, which I merely quote.

The issues are there, contradictions, absurdities, immorality, not because I say so, but because it is there for all to see and read. It is undeniable.

For instance;

''The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.'' - Psalm 145:9

''While the people of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man gathering sticks on the Sabbath day. 33 And those who found him gathering sticks brought him to Moses and Aaron and to all the congregation. 34 They put him in custody, because it had not been made clear what should be done to him. 35 And the LORD said to Moses, The man shall be put to death; all the congregation shall stone him with stones outside the camp 36 And all the congregation brought him outside the camp and stoned him to death with stones, as the LORD commanded Moses.'' Numbers 15:32-36:

So we have;

1. The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.
2. The man shall be put to death; all the congregation shall stone him with stones outside the camp.
3. God is good to all, we are told.
4. God was neither good or merciful toward a man gathering sticks on a Sabbath.

A contradiction; S and its denial not-S

God is good to all and his tender mercies are over all his works, yet God was not good nor merciful toward a man gathering sticks on the Sabbath, showing no mercy God had him brutally killed.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Man his pussy hurts bad.

Well, Raspette brought it upon herself - being logically slaughtered with her own flawed propaganda material.

Oh, you are soooo confused...now my gender is female, HA!, LOL...You undermine the foundation of your argument without realizing what you are doing....and most importantly, you are blind to your own folly. I suggest that you have a good hard look at yourself before pointing the finger at others.

I can only think that you must be experiencing some introspective self-loathing or something. Maybe that's why you can't concentrate and keep failing remedial bible school, time and time again. LOL!!!

Wrong again mouser...you definitely are the one suffering from self-loathing...maybe the below well help you?

Illegitimi non carborundum

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Man his pussy hurts bad.

Lame, Raspy, lame, lame, lame. At least try to grasp the simply fact that what I have pointed to is written in the bible, which I merely quote.

The issues are there, contradictions, absurdities, immorality, not because I say so, but because it is there for all to see and read. It is undeniable.

For instance;

''The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.'' - Psalm 145:9

''While the people of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man gathering sticks on the Sabbath day. 33 And those who found him gathering sticks brought him to Moses and Aaron and to all the congregation. 34 They put him in custody, because it had not been made clear what should be done to him. 35 And the LORD said to Moses, The man shall be put to death; all the congregation shall stone him with stones outside the camp 36 And all the congregation brought him outside the camp and stoned him to death with stones, as the LORD commanded Moses.'' Numbers 15:32-36:

So we have;

2. The man shall be put to death; all the congregation shall stone him with stones outside the camp.

God is good to all and his tender mercies are over all his works, yet God was not good nor merciful toward a man gathering sticks on the Sabbath, showing no mercy God had him brutally killed.

Lame? DBT is the lame one....

Something is blocking your thought processes...cannot help you on that issue you have....for the 3rd time, again, and read slowly and carefully....When God says in the old testament to wipe everyone out (look up old testament vs new testament), you have to realize in the old testament, this is hyperbolic language, because in the next verse it says , "do not inter-marry with them"....HA! so if god just wiped everybody out, then how can one inter-marry with them? So DBT, can you see that back then that the language meant this had to be a decisive victory? It would be like saying today that in a USA football game that the Chiefs annihilate the Rams....so it is just a strong way of saying-they beat them badly.

The Old Covenant was without mercy. The New Covenant (which Christians follow) offers mercy and salvation through repentance. Jesus did not come to condemn the sinners but to bring the sinners to repentance and save them. Christ took our punishments on the cross and through his death and resurrection, we are saved, because Jesus paid it all!

Last edited by Raspy; 10/01/23. Reason: spelling

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Man his pussy hurts bad.

Talking about DBT you airhead.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Man his pussy hurts bad.

BINGO!, LOL

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Man his pussy hurts bad.

No, we know you were talking about Raspette - the conversation only makes sense that way.

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Man his pussy hurts bad.

BINGO!, LOL

Bingo? You are clutching at straws, seeking justification wherever you can find it.

What is written in the bible, the conradictions, immorality, absurdities, etc, is there for all to see and read.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Man his pussy hurts bad.

You should be paying attention to what is written in the bible. That being too painful for you, you wail and whine about me.

I guess it's understandable, given the threat the truth poses for your favourite myth.

IC B3

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Man his pussy hurts bad.

For instance;

So we have;

Something is blocking your thought processes...cannot help you on that issue you have....for the 3rd time, again, and read slowly and carefully....When God says in the old testament to wipe everyone out (look up old testament vs new testament), you have to realize in the old testament, this is hyperbolic language, because in the next verse it says , "do not inter-marry with them"....HA! so if god just wiped everybody out, then how can one inter-marry with them? So DBT, can you see that back then that the language meant this had to be a decisive victory? It would be like saying today that in a USA football game that the Chiefs annihilate the Rams....so it is just a strong way of saying-they beat them badly.

The Old Covenant was without mercy. The New Covenant (which Christians follow) offers mercy and salvation through repentance. Jesus did not come to condemn the sinners but to bring the sinners to repentance and save them. Christ took our punishments on the cross and through his death and resurrection, we are saved, because Jesus paid it all!

Not the hyperbole excuse again. If all the bad stuff is hyperbole, then so is the story of Jesus, the crucifixion, resurrection, heaven, hell.....all hyperbole, the myth and magic storytelling of ancient people.

Are you happy now?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Man his pussy hurts bad.

No, we know you were talking about Raspette - the conversation only makes sense that way.

Not bad for an idiot Demon of stupidity, LOL!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Man his pussy hurts bad.

BINGO!, LOL

Bingo? You are clutching at straws, seeking justification wherever you can find it.

What is written in the bible, the conradictions, immorality, absurdities, etc, is there for all to see and read.

You are lost...LOL! No Hope! LOL

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Man his pussy hurts bad.

For instance;

So we have;

Not the hyperbole excuse again. If all the bad stuff is hyperbole, then so is the story of Jesus, the crucifixion, resurrection, heaven, hell.....all hyperbole, the myth and magic storytelling of ancient people.

Are you happy now?

Deflection, tongue Fu Artist LOL!!LOL!!Not happy, as you are lost understanding old testament and new testament...

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Man his pussy hurts bad.

For instance;

So we have;

Are you happy now?

And I thought you had at least half ass brains...LOL!!! hyperbolic, 1 of 2, adjective (1), hy·​per·​bol·​ic ˌhī-pər-ˈbä-lik , variants or less commonly hyperbolical, ˌhī-pər-ˈbä-li-kəl , : of, relating to, or marked by language that exaggerates or overstates the truth.
That my friend is hyperbolic language.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Yeah, there it is, Raspy demonstrating that he/she has the mind of a toddler.

Raspy, why not try to justify this;

''Daughter of Babylon, doomed to destruction, blessed is he who repays you as you have done to us. Blessed is he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.'' Psalm 137:9

In relation to this;

God is love. - 1 John 4:8

''Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.'' 1 Corinthians 13.

And try to argue why there is no contradiction.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Yeah, there it is, Raspy demonstrating that he/she has the mind of a toddler.

You are the one who does not know what hyperbolic language is, so I showed you the literal definition...and I called you half ass because anything Christian, your brain automatically blocks it out.

Originally Posted by DBT
Raspy, why not try to justify this;
''Daughter of Babylon, doomed to destruction, blessed is he who repays you as you have done to us. Blessed is he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.'' Psalm 137:9
In relation to this; God is love. - 1 John 4:8
''Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.'' 1 Corinthians 13.
And try to argue why there is no contradiction.

I already told you i do not follow Old Testament writings because there is too much hyperbolic language...again, the Old Covenant was without mercy. The New Covenant (which Christians follow) offers mercy and salvation through repentance.

The psalms are in the Old Testament(Old Covenant).....John's Gospels, are in the New Testament(New Covenant).

FYI...The Old Testament (also known as the Jewish Tanakh) is the first 39 books in most Christian Bibles. The name stands for the original promise with God (to the descendants of Abraham in particular) prior to the coming of Jesus Christ in the New Testament (or the new promise). The Old Testament contains the creation of the universe, the history of the patriarchs, the exodus from Egypt, the formation of Israel as a nation, the subsequent decline and fall of the nation, the Prophets (who spoke for God), and the Wisdom Books.

The New Testament is a collection of 27 books, usually placed after the Old Testament in most Christian Bibles. The name refers to the new covenant (or promise) between God and humanity through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. The New Testament chronicles the life and ministry of Jesus, the growth and impact of the early church, and instructive letters to early churches.

I honestly hopes this help's you....

A prayer for you DBT....

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I already told you i do not follow Old Testament writings because there is too much hyperbolic language...

I guess that's the core of why you are a failed Christian - you judge the Lord's word to be inaccurate and unreliable. Can only pray for a god's mercy on your soul now.

Well?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I already told you i do not follow Old Testament writings because there is too much hyperbolic language...

I guess that's the core of why you are a failed Christian - you judge the Lord's word to be inaccurate and unreliable. Can only pray for a god's mercy on your soul now.

You have poor reading comprehension and cognitive abilities, you response of my statement to DBT, doesn't even make sense....you left out my context as usual...but what would one expect from a demon? LOL!...maybe this will help? Hint from above...The psalms are in the Old Testament(Old Covenant).....John's Gospels, are in the New Testament(New Covenant).

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

you're a weak minded ungrounded failed man. you relented and let the Aussie facists bend you over and fhug you with an untested worthless vaccine. it certainly shows what a cowardly human you are lol

Last edited by ribka; 10/02/23.
Page 61 of 106 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (1234, 1lesfox, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 57 invisible), 1,909 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,166
Posts18,523,612
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.