B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
This guy:

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nah, nobody will really make any waves, as in cutting off real funding..............but there'll be a lot of committees & wind blowing.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"""These rich men north of Richmond
Lord knows they all just wanna have total control"""

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Looks like Jim Jordan tossed his hat into the ring and there are many calls for Steve Scalise to run for the Speaker position.

I like Scalise more than Jordan, but if either will do their job and return to normal appropriations procedures it would be a happy day.
That ain’t gunna happen, both are card carrying members of the Uniparty

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler
With that in mind, I think Jordan may have more juice to make the changes needed.

Wish I could believe that but so far Jordan likes to investigate, make sound bites but nothing else happens.

As a committee chairman, guaranteed Jordon is Swamp. Otherwise he would not have received the appointment.

Committee chairman are picked for their camera appeal, soundbites to be used for fundraising. Nothing of substance is ever suppose to happen.

Jordan's appeal is to the common folk, rolled-up sleeves, blah, blah, blah. Theater, nothing will ever come out the end of the pipe. He'll just continue running out the clock, which he is paid to do.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler
With that in mind, I think Jordan may have more juice to make the changes needed.

Wish I could believe that but so far Jordan likes to investigate, make sound bites but nothing else happens.

As a committee chairman, guaranteed Jordon is Swamp. Otherwise he would not have received the appointment.

Committee chairman are picked for their camera appeal, soundbites to be used for fundraising. Nothing of substance is ever suppose to happen.

Jordan's appeal is to the common folk, rolled-up sleeves, blah, blah, blah. Theater, nothing will ever come out the end of the pipe. He'll just continue running out the clock, which he is paid to do.
Yup

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by steve4102
Looks like Jim Jordan tossed his hat into the ring and there are many calls for Steve Scalise to run for the Speaker position.

I like Scalise more than Jordan, but if either will do their job and return to normal appropriations procedures it would be a happy day.

Who do you suggest?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EdM
Who do you suggest?

Byron Donalds

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Rand

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Rand

Interesting. A senator as speaker of the house. The founders hadn't thought of that.

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Rand

Interesting. A senator as speaker of the house. The founders hadn't thought of that.
Proof that a Republic is better than a democracy..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EdM

Who do you suggest?

Save your breath. He never has any answers.
Lives on criticism and insults

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by EdM
Who do you suggest?

Byron Donalds
Byron voted to keep McKevin, he’s out

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by EdM

Who do you suggest?
As I said earlier, Gaetz would be the perfect replacement.

K
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
K
Most would be like Trey Gowdy. Good talker but corrupt as hell!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EdM
Who do you suggest?
Byron Donalds
Byron voted to keep McKevin, he’s out

Well, if "the vote" is the acid test, (not saying it shouldn't be) that only leaves (looking only at House members as potential candidates);

Andy Biggs (R-AZ)
Ken Buck (R-CO)
Tim Burchett (R-TN)
Eli Crane (R-AZ)
Bob Good (R-VA)
Nancy Mace (R-SC)
Matt Rosendale (R-MT)
Matt Gaetz (R-FL)
Warren Davidson (R-OH) *
Victoria Spartz (R-IN) *

10 Republicans who voted against Speaker McCarthy including:
* voted against Rep. Tom Cole’s (R-OK) motion to table Gaetz’s move (kinda flip floppers)

Ken Buck is skitzo - can't be trusted.
Nancy Mace is a mess - "sorry I'm late to the prayer breakfast, was screwing my boyfriend"
Victoria Spartz is Ukrainian - Fug that.

That leaves seven. Other than Matt Gaetz, anyone else on that list (six others) have the integrity AND the chops?

Last edited by SupFoo; 10/05/23.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by EdM

Who do you suggest?
As I said earlier, Gaetz would be the perfect replacement.

What would he accomplish?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Trey ......All hat no cattle.
This was in response to Jim Jordan mentioned above. Jordan reminds me of Trey Gowdy.

Had to get in to work, and should have waited til later to post.

Last edited by Featherweight6555; 10/05/23.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Just give it to Eli.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Esteban325
Just give it to Eli.

You may be on to something Esteban;

22 Jul 2022

Former President Donald Trump endorsed former Navy SEAL Eli Crane for Congress, who is running in the Republican primary for Arizona’s Second Congressional District in August, hoping to then take on Rep. Tom O’Halleran (D-AZ) in November.

“Eli Crane has my Complete and Total Endorsement .... blah, blah, blah".

In response to Trump’s endorsement of Crane, he said exclusively to Breitbart News, “President Trump is still the most respected and revered political leader in Arizona. He transformed the Republican party from a reactive group focused on managing the decline of America to a proactive, offensive-minded party focused on making America great again. That is why I am so honored to have his full confidence and endorsement for Congress in AZ 02.”

Crane explained that he would like to tackle election integrity as one of his core issues in Congress.

“I do believe that a emphasis on election integrity must be paramount in our efforts to conserve this democratic Republic that we were given,” Crane told Breitbart New’s Kristina Wong in November. “It blows my mind to see everything throughout the course of history that mankind has been willing to do for power, to include mass murder, genocide, subjugation, et cetera. But we as Americans see our government through such rosy lenses that we’re incapable of believing that, that same type of evil it’s possible here.”

Breitbart

.....2nd District, which stretches from south of Phoenix to the northeastern corner of the state, including Prescott, Flagstaff and several Native American reservations.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Eli Crane and his wife, Jen
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 10/04/23.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 16gage, 10ring1, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 52 invisible), 2,847 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,755
Posts18,514,806
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.