Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
You should read this book:

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/day-of-wrath-william-r-forstchen/1120168786

It shows how what happened in Israel could happen here.

Overview
Bob Petersen arrives with his daughter at the Middle Grade school in Maine where he teaches, expecting another regular day but worried about what recent ominous news reports might portend. Suddenly his school — along with many others across the United States — is under attack. Gunmen burst in, slaughtering children and adults alike. This novella by New York Times bestselling author William R. Forstchen imagines a horrifying scenario where, in the course of one day, the terrorist group ISIS carries out massacres in schools and on highways across the United States. With a surprisingly small but well-organized and ruthless force, the nightmarish

[Linked Image from ]

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Fugg sakes.

Slava Uketard.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've read it.

Unfortunately, most idiots in the USA would use an incident like that to cry out for more gun control when what's really needed is to control the borders, everywhere, & tighten up by 1000x who gets in & more US citizens actually carrying guns & being prepared.

But that won't happen.

Sadly, a scenario like the book presents, is not out of the question today, as I have trouble believing than all the non-Mexican fighting age men coming in is for the good of the US, by any stretch of anyone's imagination.

MM

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Maybe all of these illegal immigrants are actually trained military from enemy countries.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Maybe all of these illegal immigrants are actually trained military from enemy countries.

Maybe

IC B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Covid being the first seal according to an individual I have been following, he says the second seal will begin with terrorist attacks throughout the northern hemisphere that will catch the world's attention, Hamas might just be the start of it and they could very well happen on American soil.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Running the interstate a lot lately and every other truck has Arabic writing on it with a brown dude behind the wheel. Actually talked to someone the other day about what an ideal coordinated nationwide attack it sets up.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Save our kids - shoot your local drug dealer.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I know for me personally, I wouldn't want to be living in a highly populated area in this day and age or go to any big event with lots of people in one place.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This book makes a strong case for our 2nd Amendment civil rights. Even though it’s illegal the protagonist carries a small Ruger 380 pistol and needs it.

[Linked Image from ]
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
I've read it.

Unfortunately, most idiots in the USA would use an incident like that to cry out for more gun control when what's really needed is to control the borders, everywhere, & tighten up by 1000x who gets in & more US citizens actually carrying guns & being prepared.

But that won't happen.

Sadly, a scenario like the book presents, is not out of the question today, as I have trouble believing than all the non-Mexican fighting age men coming in is for the good of the US, by any stretch of anyone's imagination.

MM
Using logic will get you scorned and ridiculed in this campfire.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, likely but frankly, I don't really much GAF. Some very smart people here & others, not so much.

Kinda like the mix of the country.

MM

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Yeah, likely but frankly, I don't really much GAF. Some very smart people here & others, not so much.

Kinda like the mix of the country.

MM

I hear ya. The problem is, there's just a damn sight too many of them... in both places.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Lately I've been carrying two spare magazines, not my usual one. A total of 19 rounds probably isn't "enough" for a serious confrontation with a bunch of jihadists, but it certainly beats begging for one's life.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Lately I've been carrying two spare magazines, not my usual one. A total of 19 rounds probably isn't "enough" for a serious confrontation with a bunch of jihadists, but it certainly beats begging for one's life.

Might want to consider something more robust than a handgun for the vehicle.............just sayin'. wink

MM

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 45_100

Maybe

Wrong. It's for certain. Majority are single, fighting age men and that fact has been duly noted by many with experience in such.

The left plans to move next year with Anarchy to prevent the "Planned" Federal Elections.

There may be some truth and a reason Trump said a few speeches ago (Detroit IIRC) when speaking on illegal invasion that we wouldn't be able to wait until 2025 to deal with that.

Of course, we know he's FOS because nothing is being done and nothing can be done unless he's elected again and even then he wouldn't get sworn in until Jan 20, 25. I guess everyone knows that, except maybe him.

Of course, what good would being elected again do. We saw what good it did in 2020 didn't we? Maybe being Elected again might not actually be all its cracked up to be?

whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/08/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

82 members (257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, BamaCKC, 300_savage, AussieGunWriter, 10 invisible), 1,191 guests, and 711 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,232
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.