Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Video footage purports to show a stockpile of weapons sold to Palestinian Hamas fighters by Ukraine, as the man behind the camera thanks the “Ukrainian authorities” for selling them the weapons, vowing to use them against Israel. The claim comes as multiple photographs and videos emerge of Palestinians using American weapons in the rapidly developing conflict between Israel and Hamas.

The onslaught of attacks against Israel by Hamas Islamists may be coming, in large part, with the help of American weapons, new video footage and claims from Hamas fighters suggest.

Hamas Video Here

Hat Tip: NF

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Biden’s administration is the gift that keeps on giving.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So a jew in Ukraine we're funding who has "nazis" fighting for him that are then taken to Israel and given medals sold hamas weapons so they could attack Israel? Am I getting this right?

Last edited by BCBH; 10/08/23.

[Linked Image]
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
MJT (US House) is requesting any Hamas weapons seized to be checked to see if they were formerly US in origin and perhaps moved from Afghanistan, Ukraine or wherever.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BCBH
So a jew in Ukraine we're funding who has "nazis" fighting for him that are then taken to Israel and given medals sold hamas weapons so they could attack Israel? Am I getting this right?
He owns a palatial estate in Israel.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by GAGoober
MJT (US House) is requesting any Hamas weapons seized to be checked to see if they were formerly US in origin and perhaps moved from Afghanistan, Ukraine or wherever.

I’m sure they’ll oppose that too! They refuse to provide oversight of the BILLIONS sent to Ukraine and refuse to be accountable for it. If (WHEN) they discover that there are Western supplied weapons being used by Hamas and Hezbollah they should be held responsible AND ACCOUNTABLE! I don’t think it’s a coincidence that with the massive amount of weapons that have flooded into the region with ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY for those weapons that the ragheads are suddenly flush enough with weapons to launch a full out offensive with THOUSANDS of rockets fired in a single night! They were very quiet until they started getting money and guns in sufficient enough quantities to embolden them into a suicidal war. We can thank Beijing Biden for the weapons given to the Taliban and then sold to hezbollah and hamas with his disgraceful withdrawal from Afghanistan and we can thank Beijing Biden for the weapons we GAVE to Ukraine at the expense of the taxpayer that were siphoned off to be sold on the black market!…..all of this death and instability worldwide is the result of weak and impotent “leadership” and massive endemic corruption! It’s disheartening to watch the disintegration of our country when the solution isn’t that complicated or hard.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by GAGoober

I’m sure they’ll oppose that too! They refuse to provide oversight of the BILLIONS sent to Ukraine and refuse to be accountable for it. If (WHEN) they discover that there are Western supplied weapons being used by Hamas and Hezbollah they should be held responsible AND ACCOUNTABLE! I don’t think it’s a coincidence that with the massive amount of weapons that have flooded into the region with ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY for those weapons that the ragheads are suddenly flush enough with weapons to launch a full out offensive with THOUSANDS of rockets fired in a single night! They were very quiet until they started getting money and guns in sufficient enough quantities to embolden them into a suicidal war. We can thank Beijing Biden for the weapons given to the Taliban and then sold to hezbollah and hamas with his disgraceful withdrawal from Afghanistan and we can thank Beijing Biden for the weapons we GAVE to Ukraine at the expense of the taxpayer that were siphoned off to be sold on the black market!…..all of this death and instability worldwide is the result of weak and impotent “leadership” and massive endemic corruption! It’s disheartening to watch the disintegration of our country when the solution isn’t that complicated or hard.
Kind of ironic (and sad) too. No accountability or responsibility for the weapons given to the Taliban, Ukraine, etc yet more efforts over here for more gun control.

Last edited by GAGoober; 10/08/23.
Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Well if it's on the Internet, it's got to be true.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
He owns a palatial estate in Israel.

Ironic if it got hit.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Video footage purports to show a stockpile of weapons sold to Palestinian Hamas fighters by Ukraine, as the man behind the camera thanks the “Ukrainian authorities” for selling them the weapons, vowing to use them against Israel. The claim comes as multiple photographs and videos emerge of Palestinians using American weapons in the rapidly developing conflict between Israel and Hamas.

The onslaught of attacks against Israel by Hamas Islamists may be coming, in large part, with the help of American weapons, new video footage and claims from Hamas fighters suggest.

Hamas Video Here

Buzz's bud.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

Says the man constantly posting “breaking news” links…

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

Yep, it's BS. He's only worth $400 million.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
After RACISM, the next thing the democRATS need are never ending wars for their platform.

We need them to administer the problems that they create... and how many people in this country believe the DNCC, lock stock and barrel?

We have become a nation of idiots... WITH MONEY....

The entire DemocRATic Party needs to be impeached for crimes against the state, and their party outlawed.

Create a new second party.. DemocRATS are nothing but communists with a different name...

how many communist regimes in this world, have the worlds 'DemocRATic' in their official name?
Case in point.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Hamas Video Here

Can I ask who is reporting this and is it credible. I have never heard of them before.

"Sorry don't get it done, Dude"
John Wayne 1959
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Tell me.... How can the American "Military Industrial Complex" sell weapons' and materials to Hamas ? ? ?

Easy.... Convince the current administration that "It would be cheaper to just leave it behind ..." when leaving Afghanistan.....

And ship untold amounts of unrestricted equipment and arms to the most corrupt country in the world.... Ukraine....

And, because all parties involved have no money and bad credit.... We will get the American Tax Payer to cover the expense and pay the bill in full.

Easey Peezy....

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Bwana338

Hamas Video Here

Can I ask who is reporting this and is it credible. I have never heard of them before.

probably the RUSSIANS. they have a video of a T90 that was blown up by Ukraine a couple of days ago. Russian propogandists are telling the RUSSIAN PEOPLE that it is Merkava tank that Hamas blew up or some such.

6:46 or so

if it comes out of Russia, then you'll have a Chit sandwich without the bread.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
What is Dispensationalism? A Short Discussion

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Putin misinformation?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
What chain of events would be necessary for the world to accept the total eradication of Gaza?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 16penny, 338rcm, 222Sako, 59 invisible), 2,370 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,544
Posts18,491,538
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.