Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
useful boomer idiots always fall for pre written articles in the msn when manufactured news appears , I

It truly is amazing how dumb they are and how damaging they are to the future of the US

Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by persiandog
Iranian security officials helped plan Hamas’s Saturday surprise attack on Israel and gave the green light for the assault at a meeting in Beirut last Monday, according to senior members of Hamas and Hezbollah, another Iran-backed militant group.

Officers of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps had worked with Hamas since August to devise the air, land and sea incursions—the most significant breach of Israel’s borders since the 1973 Yom Kippur War—those people said.

Details of the operation were refined during several meetings in Beirut attended by IRGC officers and representatives of four Iran-backed militant groups, including Hamas, which holds power in Gaza, and Hezbollah, a Shiite militant group and political faction in Lebanon, they said.

https://www.wsj.com/world/middle-east/iran-israel-hamas-strike-planning-bbe07b25

Isn’t it amazing how quickly those details were ascertained?

LOL

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kolofardos
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That's just about right! laugh

[Linked Image from hopestillfloats.files.wordpress.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't care about Israel and neither should you. Let them duke it out in their region of planet Earth.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"The way so many American conservatives get more animated on an attack on Israel than they do an attack in America lends credence to the ideal that Israel serves as an outlet for nationalist/nativist feelings they're not allowed to have for their own people."

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
"The way so many American conservatives get more animated on an attack on Israel than they do an attack in America lends credence to the ideal that Israel serves as an outlet for nationalist/nativist feelings they're not allowed to have for their own people."

I suspect they are being played. The current US gov gives a nod and a wink to Hamas, funds demonstrations against Netanyahu, and then releases a massive amount of money to Iran, who had made no secret of their intentions. When Hamas attacks, the US gov (and a compliant media) are all for jumping in. It is a distraction, from a well-worn playbook.

The US should stay out of foreign affairs. Recent history has shown that there's nothing but destruction, chaos, and the loss of lives (including those from the US and its allies) to follow.

The situation is the product of meddling. More meddling isn't going to fix it.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I don't care about Israel and neither should you. Let them duke it out in their region of planet Earth.
Yeah, I'm sure those who run the Federal Government are going to allow us to make a decision based on America's best interests.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dan_oz
The US should stay out of foreign affairs. Recent history has shown that there's nothing but destruction, chaos, and the loss of lives (including those from the US and its allies) to follow. .
Absolutely right. Our very first president, George Washington gave this same advice.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

The Chosen People Own this Country and Run it..

This ain’t Rocket Science..

In fact starting Next Week the Duals don’t have to Show a Passport to Get into this Country..

Blinken and You’ll Miss it ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Follow the Money Bitches..

Shalom

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by persiandog
I have been saying that all along , long live Israel and the Jewish nation . 1fuck the philistines.
Amen. The Jewish nation Israel will prevail. God's name and word will be vindicated.

God does not break his promises (covenants).

So, Jews wrote that the Jews are God's chosen...in a book.

Is that your argument?

Yep, thats they only thing they have lol. Abrahamic Mind Virus.

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Me

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Teal

This is Laughable..

How much more can Jim Jordan Take ..

Start a Fire and Pour Gas on it and everyone stands around like it Scripture..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I read that the 6 billion of stolen Iran money is in an international bank under the jew run state dept only allowing sub contractors (jews) to provide only humanitarian aid to Iran. no money will go to Iran maybe the big guy gets 10%

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by Teal

This is Laughable..

How much more can Jim Jordan Take ..

Start a Fire and Pour Gas on it and everyone stands around like it Scripture..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Biden gives money to Hamas. Claims it can't be used for terrorism. Internal emails show that's not true - they understand it's likely to be used for terrorism. Do so anyway. Now Hamas has taken US citizens as hostages and murdered US citizens.

Take Israel out of it. Just do the calculus on that equation alone without Israel involved.

What are the optics on that for Biden/Dems and the Squad? What SHOULD the optics be?

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What happened to the billions in cash Obama sent back on American airplanes 10 years ago ?? Was it use for the benefit of Iranian citizens ?? I have some doubts.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 10/09/23.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
it was their money stolen by the US and they can do whatever they want with it. does Iran tell the US not to spend a trillion a year on defense?

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by mrmeener
it was their money stolen by the US and they can do whatever they want with it. does Iran tell the US not to spend a trillion a year on defense?

Dude

Your Synapses are Corroded ..

Your Mother Board is Fried ..

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
How many million illegals, from who knows where, has Brandon let pass thru our porous border? DC crowd doesn’t know who they are, where they are. And they’re not be here to vote Dem and turn red states blue. Their plans may be a bit different than the big Dem plan.

Any concern this thing in Israel is but a warm up exercise for what they’re planning for the “Big Satan”….?

Now all that just may make this Israel thing more our business than we would like to believe. Israel prides themselves on their intel. Got egg on their face today. US depends on Israeli intel.

Hmm…

Just saying. Hope I’m wrong.

DF

Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

231 members (2500HD, 257 mag, 160user, 1OntarioJim, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 21 invisible), 1,815 guests, and 989 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,356
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.