Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
So to be clear, we have illegals forming cells inside the US who are going to launch rocket attacks internally?

Rocket attacks unlikely , but who knows. They could attack power grid or water supply. Start chaos and start shooting up in cities. Bombs , etc. Over 7 million invaders have entered illegally since FJB was installed. Most of which are young military age men. Guarantee a healthy portion of them are not here to live the American dream. They are here to eventually exterminate and replace us.

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
People from 180 countries have come across the border. Only in the mind of a Democrat does one think that no bad actors crossed.

When something happens we will be shocked yet again just like 9/11 and that's the way our incredibly stupid govt works.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by aether_tech
So just basic anti-semitism by the jealous as usual.

Facts aren't anti-semitic.

Here is another for you: From a fellow tribesman

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MrWilson
They are here to eventually exterminate and replace us.

Yes, but not via the means most people in this thread think. While I am on a book recommendation streak, this one covers it well.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They will declare a state of emergency and disarm law abiding citizens so they can't protect themselves. Then they will stand on the podium declaring that they saved us from the situation they created.

Last edited by Armednfree; 10/10/23.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
So to be clear, we have illegals forming cells inside the US who are going to launch rocket attacks internally?

Rocket attacks unlikely , but who knows. They could attack power grid or water supply. Start chaos and start shooting up in cities. Bombs , etc. Over 7 million invaders have entered illegally since FJB was installed. Most of which are young military age men. Guarantee a healthy portion of them are not here to live the American dream. They are here to eventually exterminate and replace us.
Nothing that short term, or wide spread. Chaos and disruption are always an arrow in the Uniparty’s quiver, but they don’t need Illegals to implement it, they have paid Americans that will gladly participate.

The Uniparty thinks long term to achieve their planned destruction of America. It has been said that The Military and LEO will not fire upon Americans when the order comes down. The logical remedy is to replace the boots on the ground with non-Americans.

Obama already replaced the Patriots in high ranking Military positions with Anti-American Globalists, now Biden is in the process of replacing America loving boots on the ground with America Hating Illegals.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What is it they say, Noah was a conspiracy theorist until it started to rain? At the upper level of politics, nothing happens by chance. It is all planned and controlled. Everything you see happening in this country, Ukraine, Israel and other areas of the world is planned and happening for a reason. All those illegals allowed to cross the border are part of that plan. It won’t likely be rockets and missiles, it will be attacks on infrastructure, churches, schools and other gun free zones. My thought is, it will involve multiple targets at the same time. Think 9/11 on a much larger scale.

I agree, every day more and more people are ready to “bring it on” to see where it goes and get it over with.

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by RL
Now you quoting the company line. Try to think for yourself sometimes. Know it's hard but practice helps. LMAO.

If you're out to prove that Texans are retarded, you're doing a great job.

LOL

You know, I don't have to prove anything, especially how your mouth overloads the rest of your self-righteousness. I wonder if a Texan kicked your butt when you were in jr. high and that is the reason you still feel inadequate.

You are the type that thinks they have everyone twisting in the wind with their supposedly clever remarks. A quick look and people will find that you spew the same crap over and over again - never changes. Of course now you will spin that too but go for it.

When I'm in the mood, I do enjoy the rhetoric back and forth especially with you, but even you are so predictable after a while it isn't a challenge anymore. FYI - there are other words in the dictionary besides "dumb fugk" and "retarded". Might look into it - it's a whole new world out there.... LMAO

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Living near the border even if we elect Trump or DeSantis I’m worried the Cartels will attempt to make a statement by antt inside the US. They have almost unlimited money now to spend on weapons.

We had a hidden cartel pot grow discovered in my neighborhood a few years ago complete with AK wielding thugs. The raid was so slow to develop they harvested & disappeared. Nice rural San Diego County area on a large ranch within a brush enclosure stolen water about 3/4 mile from my property. Very common in the last several years in CA & AZ. They have a long evil reach.

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahaha!

Walls only DONT work in Texas.

You are wrong, the wall as originally thought out had sensors, lights and the gates were to be closed. Walls direct traffic making it a bit easier to intercept. If Biden were not processing them into the country like he isn't supposed to be doing a tall wall will certainly slow the flow and the sensors gave the BP a heads up on where to go. If the border is not enforced nothing will stop the invasion.

Yes sir.

At this point...an unmanned wall would be better than nothing.

These guys are saying that because they knew Biden would be president and there wouldn't be the level of enforcement that Trump would have.....then a wall....manned or not, would be useless.

So they opposed and oppose it.

And since all further elections are to be stolen....what's the use of a wall anyway?

You see - R300 is making sense. Something I am wondering about from you.

OK - I'll humor you. Build the wall since it's better than nothing...what now? How about spending that money on more Border Patrol? Or, better yet give TX DPS more funding and more jurisdiction and power regarding immigration. Little more personal when it's happening in your backyard.

Fugk being anointed with the authority. Just take it. The time is long since passed for begging poopy pants for anything. Just do it. Tell that lame ass Governor to get off his ass. And put Ted Cruz on the border with an AR15 facing south. And while you're at it, throw that useless POS Cornyn out the back of the truck.

To an extent that is what happens in some cases with local sheriff depts. and somewhat TX DPS - problem is those are too few and far between.

DPS is on a rotation, in the S TX area between McAllen/Mission and Laredo, that brings in state police from other parts of the state for 10 days or so and helps support the local DPS troopers. I get stopped fairly often, particularly at night or early morning, for little things like a trailer license plate being perpendicular and not horizontal. No citations, just looking for reasons to pull you over to check things out. They are cool about it and I appreciate what they are trying to do.

Don't agree with Gov. Abbott on somethings but I will vote for him again if he continues to run for governor. I do get a kick out the bussing and bouys in the river grandstanding between Texas and the Biden administration but that is all it is and it only makes a point and will not slow down the influx of illegals.

Yes, Cornyn is useless and has to go. I am ashamed to say I had voted for him in years past but at least didn't in the last election. Cruz is a wildcard. In some ways he reminds me of President Trump (I still think of him as president) in that about the time they are rallying the troops, they pull or say something that just was unnecessary. But I would rather be in the foxhole with them than across the wire from them.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
To the poster who brought up the attack on the USS Liberty by Israel during WWII.

How about FDR refusing to allow the St Louis to discharge over 900 Jewish refugees seeking asylum. FDR sent them back to Germany 🇩🇪 because he didn't want to offend Hitler.
Nearly all of the 900+ refugees died in concentration camps!
Nice, huh?

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-27373131

Basically, fecal matter occurs. It's part of the human frailties.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The Israeli attack on the USS Liberty didn't occur during WWII.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer
To the poster who brought up the attack on the USS Liberty by Israel during WWII.

How about FDR refusing to allow the St Louis to discharge over 900 Jewish refugees seeking asylum. FDR sent them back to Germany 🇩🇪 because he didn't want to offend Hitler.
Nearly all of the 900+ refugees died in concentration camps!
Nice, huh?

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-27373131

Basically, fecal matter occurs. It's part of the human frailties.

FDR WAS FECAL MATTER!

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
It’s only a matter of time! We can’t allow, literally millions of illegal, unvetted persons into our country without expecting bad results! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by memtb
We can’t allow, literally millions of illegal, unvetted persons into our country without expecting bad results! memtb

The guy on TV said it would be fine.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
the reason all these illegals came in over the years is because the suicidal cucks on the right more concerned with israels border. you can see that on this thread. non whites dont have to do any attacks at all self hating whites will self destruct around them raising mulatto grandkids while they bankrupt the country. China dont even need a military. US destroying itself

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by memtb
It’s only a matter of time! We can’t allow, literally millions of illegal, unvetted persons into our country without expecting bad results! memtb
Then way are the Saviors of America, often referred to as Republicans, not only allowing this, but condoning it.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

The Jewish state didn't even exist during WWII. lol

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

The Jewish state didn't even exist during WWII. lol
Exactly.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1234, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 54 invisible), 2,537 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,800
Posts18,477,464
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.