Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
I think to much merit is placed on what the MSM puts out. The MSM is not the majority. Let there be terrorist type attacks in this country and the 2nd amendment with be on display for all to see, to many patriotic Americans still reside here. Yes the carnage will be in the Democratic run cities but not so much elsewhere in my opinion.

something to this...............

Who do you think you’re going to be fighting exactly?

No idea, most likely just going to shoot back at the ones shooting at me and mine.

Israel is 10M people with 2% gun ownership.

We are a tad higher number in both. The MSM would have us all believe we are ALL victims and that our gubermint will take care of us.
To me, It's overwhelmingly obvious that our leadership is for sale to the highest bidder. That will never be me, but I'll fight back if the time comes.

Last edited by Simplepeddler; 10/09/23.
GB1

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
You can laugh and make all the snide comments you like butter milk , but the fact remains these young military age men pouring across our boarder are not coming to "do the jobs Americans do not want to do".

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hopefully someone will start posting local deals on concertina wire.

That way we can all prepare.

So....all the criminals and insane people shipped across the border...all the children, all the single mothers, all the rapists and drug mules....all the ghetto dregs.....basically central and south America's welfare state..

THESE people are going to organize and take over the USA?

They came here to fight and die?

They are gonna give up all the free [bleep] so they can form an elite fighting unit?

Geeze. That sounds bad.

I am MAGA.
RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If you think the border between Israel and Palestine is remotely comparable to the border between the United States and Mexico, you are a fugking moron.

If by that you mean it is much easier to cross from Mexico to US then I can agree.

Border of Egypt - gun and tank placements, Golan Heights - rocket bases, Gaza Strip down south and the Jericho area of the West Bank are more conventional but much more heavily guarded than US and Mexico. Even between Jerusalem and Bethlehem (West Bank) you don't just drive through. That's just what the average person can see.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Wolves are Being Brought in Under Sheep Skins..

When they get Hungry they will Eat what ever they Want..

It’s to Late to Stop it ..

Black Wolves, Brown Wolves , White Wolves..

Wolves Wolves Wolves

Boy Scouts Motto

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by MrWilson
Prepare and keep vigilant.

How do you suggest preparing?
Get out and vote, vote the lesser of two evils and pray Jim Jordan is elected Speaker.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I agree with Conrad...the illegal invasion is not a pre positioned invasion force intent on some political goal. But it is well to keep in mind, they are here to guarantee election outcomes for the donkey party....it is well to keep in mind that Mexico as an example, has been unable to form a stable government since 1805...All of Central and South America is in a constant state of turmoil and has been for hundreds of years...everybody is on the take, it's genetic. And this is who we are welcoming or at least cutting the wire for...the long term result is predictable. Victor Davis Hanson makes this all very clear.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
The way Muslims think, their terror attack was Israel's fault. And when they get their asses kicked, they'll claim their failure is the USA's fault.

Do not be surprised if they launch reprisal attacks by all the militants they've marched across our border. What happens in the Middle East does not stay in the Middle East.

They may be insane but they aren't stupid. The attacks will be in liberal-run gun control cities with diminished police.
I am surprised that ISIL (ISIS) hasn't raised their ugly heads yet. But, the war is new and there is plenty of time. It appears that Hamas and Iran planned and equipped Hamas for this attack and it slipped under the radar of both Israel and the USA. If the next generation of terrorists follow that plan, this kind of attack can happen anywhere.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
What if it didn't slip under the radar ?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by troublesome82
Great Scott

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I agree with Conrad...the illegal invasion is not a pre positioned invasion force intent on some political goal. But it is well to keep in mind, they are here to guarantee election outcomes for the donkey party....it is well to keep in mind that Mexico as an example, has been unable to form a stable government since 1805...All of Central and South America is in a constant state of turmoil and has been for hundreds of years...everybody is on the take, it's genetic. And this is who we are welcoming or at least cutting the wire for...the long term result is predictable. Victor Davis Hanson makes this all very clear.

Western Common Law is not perfect....but it is the best.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

LOL, it’s a shame that it fractured beyond repair.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

LOL, it’s a shame that it fractured beyond repair.

Would you rather switch to civil law like central and South America?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by troublesome82
Well, now that is a whole new kettle of fish. I do find it hard to believe it was not discovered early. Right now Israel and the USA say it was a surprise. I'm sure the truth will get out at some point.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MrWilson
You can laugh and make all the snide comments you like butter milk , but the fact remains these young military age men pouring across our boarder are not coming to "do the jobs Americans do not want to do".

Well OK.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
The way Muslims think, their terror attack was Israel's fault. And when they get their asses kicked, they'll claim their failure is the USA's fault.

Do not be surprised if they launch reprisal attacks by all the militants they've marched across our border. What happens in the Middle East does not stay in the Middle East.

They may be insane but they aren't stupid. The attacks will be in liberal-run gun control cities with diminished police.
I am surprised that ISIL (ISIS) hasn't raised their ugly heads yet. But, the war is new and there is plenty of time. It appears that Hamas and Iran planned and equipped Hamas for this attack and it slipped under the radar of both Israel and the USA. If the next generation of terrorists follow that plan, this kind of attack can happen anywhere.

kwg

Slipped under the radar????

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Cool, can I now start shooting all the 'cans'?

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by RL
If you think the border between Israel and Palestine is remotely comparable to the border between the United States and Mexico, you are a fugking moron.

If by that you mean it is much easier to cross from Mexico to US then I can agree.

Border of Egypt - gun and tank placements, Golan Heights - rocket bases, Gaza Strip down south and the Jericho area of the West Bank are more conventional but much more heavily guarded than US and Mexico. Even between Jerusalem and Bethlehem (West Bank) you don't just drive through. That's just what the average person can see.

Keep scale and geography in perspective... Israel is about the size of San Diego county, one U.S. county. So in practical terms there is no way to defend against a first strike incursion, here or there. Israel just proved it. You must depend on retaliation being effective enough to limit long-term damage.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Anyone want to bet that, somewhere, a suitcase nuke sits hidden just waiting for the orders to come to activate??

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 222ND, 257Bob, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 260Remguy, 61 invisible), 2,465 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,908
Posts18,518,596
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.