H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Yes

Fück Joe byron
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yep. The American people are fed up with giving money to Ukraine so they had to find another "cause".

Don't believe everything you think.

You ain't learnin' nothin' when you're talking.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
the public and Europe was losing interest in the war in jukraine being nato and the US are losing the war. people in US tired of that war and others but what better way to rile up dumb americans then to tell them their beloved innocent state of pissrael is under "unprovoked" attack so they can release billions more cash and weapons cause the money pipeline going to ukraine was in danger.. newscasters and politicians tripping over each other to lick bibis azz. i magine the most heavily armed country in the mideast needs more US money and weapons to fight a rag tag lightly armed group of fighters

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I would not put it past them everything is by design. My in laws are on a cruise to the holy land the ship has been diverted and is headed to the greek isles instead, no refund it is not the cruise lines doing.

RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The question has been asked several times, how could Israel and the US not have seen this coming? There certainly seems to be more to this than what is being reported.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1711412980301156424

Dr. Peterson's explanation makes the most sense to me for now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
With the Satellite surveillance systems that are in place, not to mention intelligence capabilities, where all coms are monitored, I find it impossible for Israel and the US to not know something was cooking. You can throw in the European intelligence services in the mix.

Just say'n.

If all that failed, we are really screwed because we could be next.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
*If* Israel decided to eradicate Gaza once and for all, what would it take for such an eradication to be seen as justified by the world?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Interesting
There is something going on that we have not yet figured out simply because they don't want us to know what the end game is. It will be up to us to figure out what the goals are and who the primary players are. I hope we are not too late but I fear we are. John Kerry has been skipping all over the world with no accountability. Just what is that worthless POS planning for us MAGA types ??

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 45_100
The question has been asked several times, how could Israel and the US not have seen this coming? There certainly seems to be more to this than what is being reported.

How and where did all of those Hamas fighters learn to fly paragliders ?? I can only assume in Iran. Didn't our satellites catch that training ?? People just don't jump on a paraglider and fly in formation across a border and start killing people without some training.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by 45_100

No way in hell the Jews didn't know this was coming.

Something more sinister to it. This world is a goatfugh!

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Gosh. I was thinking this yesterday and actually shook my head and thought I was getting overly cynical, but now….🤷🏼‍♂️

Those in power will do anything to stay in power.

Fear the crabcat.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Also, leftists in Israel have been protesting the actions of the hard right--which has been headed up by Netanyahu.

*If* the Israeli hard right turned its back while Hamas launched an attack on the Israeli people, It would cause the Israeli left to lose credibility *and* give the hard Israeli right the perceived justification to eradicate Gaza.

Two birds with one stone for the Israeli old guard.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Who cares?

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Also, leftists in Israel have been protesting the actions of the hard right--which has been headed up by Netanyahu.

*If* the Israeli hard right turned its back while Hamas launched an attack on the Israeli people, It would cause the Israeli left to lose credibility *and* give the hard Israeli right the perceived justification to eradicate Gaza.

Two birds with one stone for the Israeli old guard.

The Leftist in Israel are the Leftist Here ..

They Flow Back n Forth ..

Their all Duals Citizens..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
in this day and age and with todays technology... it's hard to believe something this large and well organized went undetected ???... hell. back in 41 that new fangled radar station at Pearl reported a large formation(s) inbound... it was dismissed/ignored... "A Day That Will Live In Infamy" ???... dont even get me started on 9/11...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No way in hell that Israeli intelligence did not know this was coming. They needed a pretense to wipe out Hamas and possibly make a play to eliminate Iran’s nuclear program. No one else in the world seems interested in helping so Netanyahu decided it needed to happen and soon.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Interesting
There is something going on that we have not yet figured out simply because they don't want us to know what the end game is. It will be up to us to figure out what the goals are and who the primary players are. I hope we are not too late but I fear we are. John Kerry has been skipping all over the world with no accountability. Just what is that worthless POS planning for us MAGA types ??

kwg
us MAGA types? you seem more worried about israel then demographic replacement. is that MAGA?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

646 members (06hunter59, 10Glocks, 160user, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 64 invisible), 2,682 guests, and 1,402 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,098
Posts18,483,058
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.