R
Are those some kind of torpedo? Boat?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Fake news bro. But good try. If you want to support HAMAS, invite them into your home. I'm sure they'd love it there.

H&R Discussion Discord: https://discord.gg/4MqJrMvZZK
J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by aether_tech
Fake news bro. But good try. If you want to support HAMAS, invite them into your home. I'm sure they'd love it there.

Not fake news, Ukibot.

R
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Not fake news, Ukibot.

If not fake news, why is that the exact same picture from a year ago in a story about Ukraine developing its own navel drones?

Looks to me like just repurposing an old photo with a bullshit conspiracy line attached to it.

Last edited by RHOD; 10/09/23.
IC B2

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by RHOD

Not fake news, Ukibot.

If not fake news, why is that the exact same picture from a year ago in a story about Ukraine developing its own navel drones?

Looks to me like just repurposing an old photo with a bullshit conspiracy line attached to it.
Ding ding ding.

just like how supposedly HAMAS bought weapons from Ukraine, which turned out to be the mess Biden left to the Taliban.

joebob is a delusional nutbot.

H&R Discussion Discord: https://discord.gg/4MqJrMvZZK
J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

Not fake news, Ukibot.

Post it up then, bot.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Damn JoeBob,
U found a whole herd of them!

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Not fake news, Ukibot.

Why would a newsie bother to use anything but a stock photo?

Politics is War by Other Means
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
It's amazing how folks on this site are willing to accept total horseshit. Makes it kind of tough to take folks seriously here.

IC B3

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Hamas says it has no fear of US carrier group in Mediterranean

Stupid is as stupid does. They are definitely, if not stupid, something else. Dead perhaps?

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Just like I can't believe ANYthing coming out of the Russia/Ukraine propaganda machines, I won't believe anything coming out of this Israeli/Hamas fracas, either.

I have decided that since I can't trust any news outlet, from anywhere, I'm just not going to give them any of my time, period. Let 'em kill each other off, WGAF?

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by outahere
It's amazing how folks on this site are willing to accept total horseshit. Makes it kind of tough to take folks seriously here.

Spectacular, really.

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The USN has been playing with drones like that for years. They pose NO threat to a carrier. But the OP is a moron and doesn't know anything about naval warfare, naval battle doctrine, the level of damage control capabilities etc... on USN vessels. Face it, the OP really doesn't know anything about anything.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
R
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
R

Not fake news, Ukibot.

Post it up then, bot.

I'll do better than that, JoeBob. This seems like a teachable moment, so I'll teach you something.

Here's what you do.. You open up Google Image Search or another image search engine, then you drag the photo of the drones in your link to the image search.

It takes just a few seconds. They you'll see that is an old photo from a different story. Then you should ask yourself, "Since that is an old photo from a different story, why would I just accept that the description of it being something else entirely as being true?"

Last edited by RHOD; 10/10/23.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (16penny, 16gage, 160user, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,834 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,622
Posts18,492,791
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.