Hop To
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
RL Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You literally just told Flave that Texas needs LOTS more funding to stop the terrorist Hondurans.

Funding ain’t the problem…

FWIW, these people coming across the border, enter the US with a debt owed to the cartels… they all have families left back in the home countries…think about it bit

Sir, you are absolutely correct. Too many are victims but somehow I still have trouble justifying the illegal crossing. Hypocritically I have allowed some to fill their water bottles and told them never to come on this property again. Pretty sure that is an exercise in futility.

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
We had these arguments ad nauseum back in 2016. Ol’curdog would get frothing over this topic but, like many emotional issues, guys argue while “speaking passed” each other.

The wall is, aside from political will, the most effective deterrent/“force multiplier” option for a stand alone reaction to illegal immigration. The wall by itself funnels wetbacks to areas of infrastructure where they’re better equipped to deal with them. The wall by itself prevents wetbacks from casually walking across hundreds and hundreds of miles of emptiness and into America and “forces” them into choke points. The wall by itself slows the ability of wetbacks to cross into our country. The wall by itself is NOT a single pronged solution to illegal immigration because there is NO single prong solution to this problem! The single most important factor in preventing illegal immigration is political will, without political will everything else is moot….everything EXCEPT the wall which even in the absence of political will still stands as a passive barrier to illegal immigration, when the wall is accompanied by political will that wall becomes an ACTIVE and effective barrier to illegal immigration. Any way you look at the issue the future picture of our southern border has a wall along all the feasible areas.

All the border patrol guys interviewed on TV, online and in print are 100% in support of the wall. They know that political will is a MUST but in the periods where we lack political will the wall continues to make their jobs easier….according to them.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by RL
Sir, you are absolutely correct. Too many are victims but somehow I still have trouble justifying the illegal crossing. Hypocritically I have allowed some to fill their water bottles and told them never to come on this property again. Pretty sure that is an exercise in futility.

There is no justification for illegal crossings…period.
All we have to do is enforce existing laws… congress can force the president to follow the laws but they’re spineless and gutless…at the first hint of being primaried, they bow to the party line

RL Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by RL

There is no justification for illegal crossings…period.
All we have to do is enforce existing laws… congress can force the president to follow the laws but they’re spineless and gutless…at the first hint of being primaried, they bow to the party line

Yes sir. Border protection must start with the enforcement of our laws.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

RL Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
We had these arguments ad nauseum back in 2016. Ol’curdog would get frothing over this topic but, like many emotional issues, guys argue while “speaking passed” each other.

The wall is, aside from political will, the most effective deterrent/“force multiplier” option for a stand alone reaction to illegal immigration. The wall by itself funnels wetbacks to areas of infrastructure where they’re better equipped to deal with them. The wall by itself prevents wetbacks from casually walking across hundreds and hundreds of miles of emptiness and into America and “forces” them into choke points. The wall by itself slows the ability of wetbacks to cross into our country. The wall by itself is NOT a single pronged solution to illegal immigration because there is NO single prong solution to this problem! The single most important factor in preventing illegal immigration is political will, without political will everything else is moot….everything EXCEPT the wall which even in the absence of political will still stands as a passive barrier to illegal immigration, when the wall is accompanied by political will that wall becomes an ACTIVE and effective barrier to illegal immigration. Any way you look at the issue the future picture of our southern border has a wall along all the feasible areas.

All the border patrol guys interviewed on TV, online and in print are 100% in support of the wall. They know that political will is a MUST but in the periods where we lack political will the wall continues to make their jobs easier….according to them.

I think you make a good point and appreciate the way you made it. While I may not agree 100% on the credit you give a stand alone wall as a deterrent I can agree it is passive at least. I may not personally believe we get the most bang for our buck on a passive wall, I certainly agree the bottom line is without political will-power to shut it down, illegal immigration will not stop.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by RL
Texas is in the house lol

Pure bred...

Comanche?

Could be but what's it matter to you?
Are just wanting to say something and feel left out?

Just wondering what a purebred Texan is.

Besides retarded lol

MAGA
RL Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL
Texas is in the house lol

Pure bred...

Comanche?

Could be but what's it matter to you?
Are just wanting to say something and feel left out?

Just wondering what a purebred Texan is.

Besides retarded lol

Now you quoting the company line. Try to think for yourself sometimes. Know it's hard but practice helps. LMAO.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
The way Muslims think, their terror attack was Israel's fault. And when they get their asses kicked, they'll claim their failure is the USA's fault.

Do not be surprised if they launch reprisal attacks by all the militants they've marched across our border. What happens in the Middle East does not stay in the Middle East.

They may be insane but they aren't stupid. The attacks will be in liberal-run gun control cities with diminished police.

Look how the media have been covering the attacks on Israel. They minimize what Hamas did and sensationalize Israel's response. If you watch clips, 80% of them will be about how many people were hurt in Gaza from Israeli attacks. Incredible.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Just a guess....some/alot of people would like shyte to hit the fan.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Pretty sure Texas saved the nation's bacon in WW2 by developing emergency tanker truck lines carrying oil to keep the north and north east from freezing and building emergency pipe lines to other nearby states for them to ship oil north.

All this was after German U-BOATs shut down oil tanker shipping through the Gulf and Carrabean to northeastern sea ports by sinking dozens upon dozens of big tankers.

Oil covered thousands of miles of beaches on the gulf coast and many Caribbean Islands and Florida Keys wiping out millions of birds and fish.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 673

You mean like Lostinhell and Houston_2s and Buzzs and Jeb Bushs and Zeros and Bill Gates and Piglosi and Kilerys and Schumers and Oprah's buds to prevent the 24 Elections in order to save the NWO and Klaus Schwabs WEF and their satanic Globalization Plan?

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/09/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by 673

You mean like Lostinhell and Houston_2s and Buzzs and Jeb Bushs and Zeros and Bill Gates and Piglosi and Kilerys and Schumers and Oprah's buds to prevent the 24 Elections in order to save the NWO and Klaus Schwabs WEF and their satanic Globalization Plan?
No.
It may be a way to correct some stuff.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by rickt300
Hahaha!

Walls only DONT work in Texas.

You are wrong, the wall as originally thought out had sensors, lights and the gates were to be closed. Walls direct traffic making it a bit easier to intercept. If Biden were not processing them into the country like he isn't supposed to be doing a tall wall will certainly slow the flow and the sensors gave the BP a heads up on where to go. If the border is not enforced nothing will stop the invasion.

Yes sir.

At this point...an unmanned wall would be better than nothing.

These guys are saying that because they knew Biden would be president and there wouldn't be the level of enforcement that Trump would have.....then a wall....manned or not, would be useless.

So they opposed and oppose it.

And since all further elections are to be stolen....what's the use of a wall anyway?

You see - R300 is making sense. Something I am wondering about from you.

OK - I'll humor you. Build the wall since it's better than nothing...what now? How about spending that money on more Border Patrol? Or, better yet give TX DPS more funding and more jurisdiction and power regarding immigration. Little more personal when it's happening in your backyard.

Fugk being anointed with the authority. Just take it. The time is long since passed for begging poopy pants for anything. Just do it. Tell that lame ass Governor to get off his ass. And put Ted Cruz on the border with an AR15 facing south. And while you're at it, throw that useless POS Cornyn out the back of the truck.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yeah...but they are all terrorists.

No one...not Texan or otherwise is profiting from illegal labor or trafficking.

No one.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RL
You talking about the OP from Missouri and you somehow turned into a Texas thing? Nope didn't miss a thing. I know the difference between the Middle East borders and TX/MX. Dumb fugking Chicago/Floridian (had to do a little research) LMAO

You mean some other dumb fugks sent you a PM in support of your stupidity?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RL
Now you quoting the company line. Try to think for yourself sometimes. Know it's hard but practice helps. LMAO.

If you're out to prove that Texans are retarded, you're doing a great job.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by aether_tech
Lets be real a salvo of rockets into Starbucks solves a few issues at once. So I'm not against it.

Breeding ground for stupidity in those places.

True.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
So to be clear, we have illegals forming cells inside the US who are going to launch rocket attacks internally?

Or they are just going to bleed us beyond dry in resources living off the government tit?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Infastructure/power grid attacks.

Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (1936M71, 204guy, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 50 invisible), 2,355 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,766
Posts18,515,376
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.