"It was real in my mind" -RTE

Short memories

[video:rumble]
[/video]

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
What will Biden do when they kill American hostages? On TV?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by TBREW401

Nothing.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Israel received the land of Canaan after their exodus from Egypt which was approximately 1448 BC. Prior to the conquest of Canaan by Joshua the land belonged to seven nations which God told Joshua to wipe out due to their wickedness. I will send an angel before you, and I will drive out the Canaanites, the Amorites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites. God promised the land of Canaan to Israel as their inheritance as along as they obeyed God's laws so the promise was conditional to each generation. If they obeyed God they would live in it, if they turned away from God He would allow other nations to oppress them and even exile them as did Babylonians and Romans.

No other nation has a right to the land of Canaan whatsoever. Palestinians are a bastard race which prophet Zechariah foretold would settle in the land of the Philistines which bordered ancient Israel. "And a bastard shall dwell in Ashdod, and I will cut off the pride of the Philistines." Zech 9:6

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
StoneCutter--- I agree

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

Nothing.

Schedule another White House Barbecue.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
lol

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Israel needs to go Old Testament on Hamas and be done with them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Story's being reeled back in.

https://twitter.com/anadoluagency/status/1711812910035407131

Don't know what's true, but unless I see photos or better yet vids, I'm going to be very skeptical about this one.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler
Israel needs to go Old Testament on Hamas and be done with them.
They could use men like Joshua, David or Joab

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Have another ice cream cone and have his diaper changed.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
So this information comes from the MSM? The same MSM that said the shots were safe and effective? The same MSM that said that the last election was fair and above board? The same MSM that says we should be happy to use taxpayer money and our boys to fight for Ukraine? That MSM?

OK.

They can be believed now, I guess.

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rainshot
Once again, attention is being drawn to a region I am quite familiar with, the Middle East. Once again, it has to do with an Islamic terrorist organization and their savage brutality. I find it extremely unconscionable to have useful idiots and mindless lemmings who are siding with these depraved monsters. Once again, they scream "Free Palestine" and disturbingly advance an idea that these terrorists are some misunderstood freedom fighters seeking relief from an "apartheid" type of persecution. Hmm, is that why we are seeing images of little Jewish children in cages? Anyone with a semblance of a moral compass can recognize who the perpetrators of evil are, and always have been.

However, perhaps it is time for the ol' Colonel to give a little history lesson and expose the utter absurdity of this delusion of Palestine, and Palestinians.

Let's take a trip back to the 2nd century, the years 132-135 AD to what was known then as Judea. First, let's understand that the Nation of Israel has been in existence some 5,775 years, if my memory serves me correctly. But it was during this time period that the Romans controlled the region and subjugated the Jewish people, and nation. It was then that a man named Simon bar Kohkba embarked upon what is known as the Bar Kohkba or Second Jewish revolution, against the Roman empire. Initially, the Jewish people were successful against a numerically superior, and dominant, Roman army, but that did not deter Rome. The resolve of the Roman empire was well known at that time in history and their commitment to crush the Jewish people was intense.

The end result of the bar Kohkba revolt was that Rome unleashed hell upon the region of Judea, and the Jewish people. Roman Emperor Hadrian believed that the root cause of the revolt was Judaism, the Jewish faith. The objective was to erase the Jewish people and their faith from existence. Scrolls were burned, rabbis were executed, temples were once again destroyed, and the Jewish people fled, the first diaspora. To add greater insult, Emperor Hadrian decreed that Jerusalem would be renamed Aeolia/Aelia Capitolina and the region would no longer be called Judea, but rather Syriac/Syria Palaestina. Yes, the first introduction of the word "Palestine" was as punishment to the Jewish people, by the Romans, for revolting against their rule.

Now, the interesting thing about the word "Palaestina" is that the root word, or derivative, comes from the word "Philistia." This goes back to the ancient Philistines -- you know, Goliath -- and scholars believe the Philistines originated from Greece or the islands in the Aegean Sea. Now, fast forward to just after World War I, when the region fell under the control of the British upon the defeat of the Ottoman Turk Empire. The passports issued to those residing in the region were Palestine. But do not forget, the region was also referred to as the Levant and even the terrorist organization used this reference as ISIL. But we do not hear of any references to Levantinians?

My point? There has never been a nation called Palestine, it is just a region. The introduction of the word is based upon the destruction and dispersion of the Jewish nation 132-135 AD, as a decree from Roman Emperor Hadrian. There has never been a separate Palestinian language, culture, currency, anything. Much differently, the Kurdish people, the world's largest ethnic group without a homeland, have a distinctive language, culture, and history, which is why I support an independent Kurdistan.

People talk about a two-state solution, well, the world made that decision, it was Israel and Jordan. That was not good enough for a militant Islamist, an Arab, named Yasser Arafat, who established the original Islamic terrorist organization, the PLO (Palestine Liberation Organization). Just what were they intending to liberate? Their goal was the same as subsequent Islamic terrorist organizations -- Hezbollah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad -- to eradicate, eliminate, and erase the Jewish nation, and its people. Hmm, was that not the same goal and objective of Roman Emperor Hadrian? Or for that matter Adolf Hitler as well as Yasser Arafat's uncle, the so-called Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini, who blended Naziism with Arab Nationalism. Oh, didn't Yasser Arafat receive the Nobel Peace Prize?

This whole Palestine thing is just a big ruse and a hoax, that is if you accept history and fact. Otherwise, you are, as mentioned earlier, a useful idiot and mindless lemming who has been duped. The entire purpose of Hamas and Hezbollah is the eradication of Israel, just as with Roman Emperor Hadrian. There is no, and never has been a nation called Palestine or a people called Palestinians. Heck, it would be the same in declaring "Free Appalachia!" They're American, speak English, and it is a region, not a nation.
This is a good article I read by Allen West this morning. It explains a lot about the property dispute.

This is the best explanation I have heard about this region of the middle east. History, you can't beat it, you can only strive not to repeat it.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
All who follow the pedeophile allah need to convert to Christianity before it is too late!

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
As long as those two are killing each other all we do is win- as long as we stay out of it. Stepping into a fight where you have no interest is stupid and dangerous. This thing is like a domestic. Bad place for outsiders.

maybe give them a few billions!!!

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
The truth is worse than the headline.
Hamas went door to door murdering entire families in a small settlement.
You do realize that that's how the state of Israel was first established, right? Except it was the Irgun carrying out these acts, and their victims were Palestinians.
You couldn't produce any proof of that in a month of fridays.

But, if you want to play tit for tat, lets start off with "WERE ARE THE JEWS" that used to be living in the other muslim countries? WERE ARE THE JEWS that used to live in British Mandate Palastine prior to WW2?

The answer is : they were expelled, or genocided, by the muslims. The muslim started this. And the end of muslims will finish it.

H&R Discussion Discord: https://discord.gg/4MqJrMvZZK
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by bluefish
Now no quarter shall be given.

NOW... and forever.

9-11...

I have never forgiven... NOR FORGOTTEN

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This disgusting fawning over impostor "israel" has reached truly sickening levels.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Commandment 11: Thou shalt not question the word of anyone claiming to be a jew.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

119 members (375TN, 44mc, 7_08FAN, 7887mm08, 35, 21, 14 invisible), 1,557 guests, and 968 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,951
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.