Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Israel will bulldoze Gaza. This won't last long.

If they decide Syria, Lebanon and Iran are next, then it will drag out for a while.
Israel has $6 Billion Iranian Biden Bucks and $80 Billion in Taliban controlled US Military Hardware and weapons heading its way.

This will not be easy, especially with the US supporting both sides

And how do you suppose they Taliban controlled hardware is going to "head their way"?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I'm wondering how Hamas got so many missiles through the "blockade"?

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Many security failures with this whole thing.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The airstrikes will continue in Gaza until the hard targets are annihilated. Then 300K ground troops sweep Gaza, door to door. It be over quick, in days, and I do not think most westerners have the fortitude to deal with the brutality we will witness.

Also, I know that Obama and Biden want to keep this going. I can go back 8 or 9 months and find my post on here where I said that they would start WWIII to get Biden back in the oval office.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Netanyahu says no relief workers, no water, no food, no ultilities, no air drops, etc will be allowed to enter Gaza until all hostages are released.

Fuqk em, starve em out. idgaf

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
The airstrikes will continue in Gaza until the hard targets are annihilated. Then 300K ground troops sweep Gaza, door to door. It be over quick, in days, and I do not think most westerners have the fortitude to deal with the brutality we will witness.

Also, I know that Obama and Biden want to keep this going. I can go back 8 or 9 months and find my post on here where I said that they would start WWIII to get Biden back in the oval office.

Musings I've read elsewhere believe BHO and their cronies at the WEF wish this to continue, the more killed in the process the better!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Always ask cui bono, who benefits. Do Palestinians benefit from the Hamas attacks on Israeli civilians? Of course not. In fact, these attacks will be used to further restrict the liberties of Palestinians, and to make any hope of a Palestinian state far less likely. That being its result, you can take a good guess, after applying the principle of cui bono, at who's behind it.

It's long been suspected that Hamas was a product of the Mossad for the purpose of preventing the establishment of a Palestinian state.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by troublesome82

Musings I've read elsewhere believe BHO and their cronies at the WEF wish this to continue, the more killed in the process the better!

Doubtful that the Israelis now concern themselves with what others might think or want.

Jmo

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
When you have "incoming", it makes it hard to give a rats azz WHAT others think.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yeah, what happened to The Iron Dome?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by akrange
Biden has just lit the spark that will quite possibly start WWIII, during an election year no less.

Ask yourselves “Why”.

Lincoln and FDR had Elections during a War don’t see any Impediment..

Did they have millions of muzzies, BLM, Antifa and illegal dimocraps from third world countries shooting up polling places in major cities?

Buzz, Gayghost, Lostinhell, Plumdumb, Jell-O and Houston_2 approve of doing that and another world War too.

Anything to stop the Trumpster from putting Globalization, the DNC and NWO in the dumpster.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/12/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Biden has just lit the spark that will quite possibly start WWIII, during an election year no less.

Ask yourselves “Why”.

Because Biden is such a puzzy.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It's long been suspected that Hamas was a product of the Mossad for the purpose of preventing the establishment of a Palestinian state.

LoL. "long been suspected" by who?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

there was never a real blockade until now and even now, Israel does not have the force structure for a complete blockade. then agai, there is Egypt

Last edited by jorgeI; 10/12/23.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Always ask cui bono, who benefits. Do Palestinians benefit from the Hamas attacks on Israeli civilians? Of course not. In fact, these attacks will be used to further restrict the liberties of Palestinians, and to make any hope of a Palestinian state far less likely. That being its result, you can take a good guess, after applying the principle of cui bono, at who's behind it.

This, and Netanyahu and the WEF and Rothschilds are the ones behind it.

Ask Soros, jewws killing jewws for sympathy and money is not a new thing. Remember Hilter?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

We should use the same tactics on Chicago. Get rid of all the Hoodrats in what, a week?

Last edited by SupFoo; 10/12/23.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

I don't think that it will be over in days. I think it has the possibility to be another Leningrad.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by SupFoo

LoL. "long been suspected" by who?
If Google and YouTube weren't manipulated to conceal inconvenient facts, as they were prior to 2016, it would be an easy matter to do a search for this on those sites, and find plenty of documentation. Sadly, that's no longer the case.

But to answer your question, the PLO often made this accusation. They asserted that Hamas was created by the Mossad as a counter to the PLO, i.e., to prevent the PLO from succeeding in establishing a Palestinian state.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The root problem with Palestinians is they are all fug'n lunatics. Everyone knows it and NO country wants them. That's why the preferred method is "refugee camps", behind some wire.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

360 members (17CalFan, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 32 invisible), 2,021 guests, and 1,057 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,088
Posts18,501,808
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.