Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Ya !!! And the Detroit Lions are going to win the Super Bowl!!!!!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Originally Posted by marktheshark
There are literally probably a million trail cams in use all over the country as I type this but not one has taken a CLEAR image of one yet. Dont know about you but I have hundreds of crystal clear trail cam and regular camera pictures of deer, bear, coyotes etc etc, but every pic ive seen purportedly showing "bigfoot" are blurry or otherwise obscured. In the hundreds of years hunters and trappers have been roaming America not one has been harvested nor a carcass found. Not to mention that none have been struck by a car/train etc. Believe many of the "eyewitnesses" have seen "something", maybe a glipse of a bear etc etc but not a Sasquatch! As an example, how many non hunters are aware that there are color phase black bears that arent black. This could explain seeing parts of something large and brown or cinnamon color moving through the thick in a non grizz area etc. Also in the morning or evening low light how many times have we as hunters spotted something we just "knew" was a deer etc only to have the coming daylight show it to be tree, stump etc etc!
NO NO NO! There is proof all over the internet! Thousands of pictures I tell you! Thousands of credible eyewitness sightings! Bigfoot is real, he’s just shy.

If someone took a picture of a dead one laid out in the bed of a truck, you wouldn’t believe it.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by carrollco
Most folks don’t know how to be quiet in the woods and are far too noisy. They don’t control scent, movement and the like. Scientists don’t know everything and very few are in the field. History is full of accounts and sightings. Very few have really ventured into watersheds or swamps. The Mississippi Delta was the last place to be settled in our state because of mosquitoes, disease and flooding. The Choctaws used it as hunting grounds. Here they were called Delta devils or skunk apes. Game and Fish swears there’s no panthers here either, but I have heard and seen them. My best friend is a member of a premier hunting club located over the levee by the Mississippi River at the Greenville River Bridge. The club has 35 members and the last membership sold for $600 K. It has many square miles of River bottom. Much of it has never been seen by a human in decades. How much land can 35 members hunt? Licking branches weren’t discovered by scientists but a hunter. Recent edition of Smithsonian had a new firefly discovered in New Jersey. Too much credible evidence for Bigfoot out there. There are some YouTubes of one spotted on the Mississippi River at a hunting club north of Tunica. Look for it. Sure looks like a Bigfoot to me.

I wouldn't doubt what there are still tribes of people in the Amazon that haven't been discovered.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
There are literally probably a million trail cams in use all over the country as I type this but not one has taken a CLEAR image of one yet. Dont know about you but I have hundreds of crystal clear trail cam and regular camera pictures of deer, bear, coyotes etc etc, but every pic ive seen purportedly showing "bigfoot" are blurry or otherwise obscured. In the hundreds of years hunters and trappers have been roaming America not one has been harvested nor a carcass found. Not to mention that none have been struck by a car/train etc. Believe many of the "eyewitnesses" have seen "something", maybe a glipse of a bear etc etc but not a Sasquatch! As an example, how many non hunters are aware that there are color phase black bears that arent black. This could explain seeing parts of something large and brown or cinnamon color moving through the thick in a non grizz area etc. Also in the morning or evening low light how many times have we as hunters spotted something we just "knew" was a deer etc only to have the coming daylight show it to be tree, stump etc etc!
NO NO NO! There is proof all over the internet! Thousands of pictures I tell you! Thousands of credible eyewitness sightings! Bigfoot is real, he’s just shy.

If someone took a picture of a dead one laid out in the bed of a truck, you wouldn’t believe it.

Yes I would. A picture of a bigfoot would prove they exist.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by barm
Originally Posted by MAC
No animal in its natural habitat is that clumsy in its movements. That is a man in a costume.

Bigfoot is a myth. Not one trapper or hunter in the 1800s shot one or found one dead when they were wiping out the beaver, bison, wolf, pronhorn, elk and grizzly? Sorry but I dont buy that
Davy Crockett and Daniel Boone both reported seeing something that we might call a bigfoot.

So what? They were both also known for tall tales. And those so called events were published long after both were dead. Are you really this gullible? Trappers, prospectors and hunters went into every nook and cranny of this land and not one of them ever found a dead one or ever killed one.

Take off the blinders and engage your grey matter

I would bet you have not read one book on the subject in which you pretend to be an expert. Teddy Roosevelt wrote in the "Wilderness Hunter" about a mountain man who said exactly what you say never happened. Do some research on the subject. There are newspaper articles dating back to the 1680's and into the 1900's talking about bigfoot, wildmen, and giants. The Native Americans have known of their existence long before a white man ever set foot on this land. Sasquatch is probably one the easiest things to prove if you look into it.

You say the events concerning Boone and Crockett are somehow are meaningless. How do events published after someone dies discredit what is said? The New Testament was written after Jesus was dead, so by your reasoning I guess he did not exist or rise from the dead?

Here is the truth. The powerful elites have controlled what we see and what we hear and what we read for a long time. Would Fox News or CNN have to tell you that Sasquatch are real? How about a college professor? Or better yet, how about one of those 3-letter government agencies? They have a great track record for telling the truth in recent times, i.e. Kennedy's Assassination, Weapons of Mass Destruction, The 911 Report, Covid 19. We have been conditioned to seek answers from the places that the elites control. We are led around by the nose given just enough grain and theater to keep us from getting too upset. We are always in an endless loop of war with some enemy to unite us all. We are always divided (Republican/Democrat, Black/White, Pro-Life/Pro-Choice, Stand for the anthem/kneel for the anthem). They don't want us to like or talk to each other. Otherwise we would unite and go to each other for answers/solutions instead of them.

Imagine if the person you trusted the most in this world came to you and said they saw a Sasquatch. Would you call them gullible? Would you question their grey matter? If you did, you are merely doing what you have been programmed to do. Conditioned to laugh and make fun of anyone who disagrees with what you have been taught. We the people have the power not them.

Here is another thing to consider. What if there is another being on this planet who shares DNA with humans, does not need fire or clothing to survive, can travel anywhere on this planet, does not pay taxes, or swear an allegiance to any country? Don't you think those who control us would hate for that to come out? We wouldn't need them, would we? We have been fooled and tricked into forgetting why we are here, what we can really do, and who is really in charge. A Great Awakening is happening and many things are coming to light. Keep an open mind and don't let them turn us against each other.

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Most folks don’t know how to be quiet in the woods and are far too noisy. They don’t control scent, movement and the like. Scientists don’t know everything and very few are in the field. History is full of accounts and sightings. Very few have really ventured into watersheds or swamps. The Mississippi Delta was the last place to be settled in our state because of mosquitoes, disease and flooding. The Choctaws used it as hunting grounds. Here they were called Delta devils or skunk apes. Game and Fish swears there’s no panthers here either, but I have heard and seen them. My best friend is a member of a premier hunting club located over the levee by the Mississippi River at the Greenville River Bridge. The club has 35 members and the last membership sold for $600 K. It has many square miles of River bottom. Much of it has never been seen by a human in decades. How much land can 35 members hunt? Licking branches weren’t discovered by scientists but a hunter. Recent edition of Smithsonian had a new firefly discovered in New Jersey. Too much credible evidence for Bigfoot out there. There are some YouTubes of one spotted on the Mississippi River at a hunting club north of Tunica. Look for it. Sure looks like a Bigfoot to me.

I wouldn't doubt what there are still tribes of people in the Amazon that haven't been discovered.

Comparing the Amazon to America is like comparing Fetterman or Biden to an Astrophysicist!!!

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by TimZ
Lets say for the sake of argument Bigfoot is real.......In order to have a sustaining population there would need to be at least a population of 32-40 of them, in other words males, females, juveniles and adults. How much would they need to eat to maintain a body weight of 300-400 ibs? That's a whole lot of vegetation......

But yet, never a body or skeleton found? I don't believe there's anything out there that hasn't been seen by a hunter, hiker, or logger......

As far as the 300-400 lbs body weight I can ask a couple girls I know! 😁

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

Why would a picture prove they exist? The Patterson film is pretty damned definitive and you don’t believe that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by JeffA
Originally Posted by deltakid
Just an innocent question -with all the people that spend time outdoors hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, and the sheer number of bears, how many skeletons of dead bears been found?

Excellent question!

I've found several in the eastern Sierras.

Pics or it never happened..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Two-for-one:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

Why would a picture prove they exist? The Patterson film is pretty damned definitive and you don’t believe that.
Well I was assuming if someone had one laid out in the bed of there truck, there would be some sort of official record or scientific follow up. Proof if you will. The Patterson film is likely fake. Maybe not. Who knows. Gonna need proof to find out.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC
No animal in its natural habitat is that clumsy in its movements. That is a man in a costume.

Bigfoot is a myth. Not one trapper or hunter in the 1800s shot one or found one dead when they were wiping out the beaver, bison, wolf, pronhorn, elk and grizzly? Sorry but I dont buy that
Davy Crockett and Daniel Boone both reported seeing something that we might call a bigfoot.

So what? They were both also known for tall tales. And those so called events were published long after both were dead. Are you really this gullible? Trappers, prospectors and hunters went into every nook and cranny of this land and not one of them ever found a dead one or ever killed one.

Take off the blinders and engage your grey matter

I would bet you have not read one book on the subject in which you pretend to be an expert. Teddy Roosevelt wrote in the "Wilderness Hunter" about a mountain man who said exactly what you say never happened. Do some research on the subject. There are newspaper articles dating back to the 1680's and into the 1900's talking about bigfoot, wildmen, and giants. The Native Americans have known of their existence long before a white man ever set foot on this land. Sasquatch is probably one the easiest things to prove if you look into it.

You say the events concerning Boone and Crockett are somehow are meaningless. How do events published after someone dies discredit what is said? The New Testament was written after Jesus was dead, so by your reasoning I guess he did not exist or rise from the dead?

Here is the truth. The powerful elites have controlled what we see and what we hear and what we read for a long time. Would Fox News or CNN have to tell you that Sasquatch are real? How about a college professor? Or better yet, how about one of those 3-letter government agencies? They have a great track record for telling the truth in recent times, i.e. Kennedy's Assassination, Weapons of Mass Destruction, The 911 Report, Covid 19. We have been conditioned to seek answers from the places that the elites control. We are led around by the nose given just enough grain and theater to keep us from getting too upset. We are always in an endless loop of war with some enemy to unite us all. We are always divided (Republican/Democrat, Black/White, Pro-Life/Pro-Choice, Stand for the anthem/kneel for the anthem). They don't want us to like or talk to each other. Otherwise we would unite and go to each other for answers/solutions instead of them.

Imagine if the person you trusted the most in this world came to you and said they saw a Sasquatch. Would you call them gullible? Would you question their grey matter? If you did, you are merely doing what you have been programmed to do. Conditioned to laugh and make fun of anyone who disagrees with what you have been taught. We the people have the power not them.

Here is another thing to consider. What if there is another being on this planet who shares DNA with humans, does not need fire or clothing to survive, can travel anywhere on this planet, does not pay taxes, or swear an allegiance to any country? Don't you think those who control us would hate for that to come out? We wouldn't need them, would we? We have been fooled and tricked into forgetting why we are here, what we can really do, and who is really in charge. A Great Awakening is happening and many things are coming to light. Keep an open mind and don't let them turn us against each other.
Excellent post.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Once again, a bunch of blurry photos that don't show anything. Just some guy in a ghillie suit taking a crap out in the grass. I wonder how long it took them to find grass the same color as the suit.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

Comparing the Amazon to America is like comparing Fetterman or Biden to an Astrophysicist!!!
Plenty of untouched wilderness in the NW.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Well I was assuming if someone had one laid out in the bed of there truck, there would be some sort of official record or scientific follow up. Proof if you will. The Patterson film is likely fake. Maybe not. Who knows. Gonna need proof to find out.

What a dumbf**k... you would piss your pants like everybody else.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

If someone laid one dead in the back of a pickup, it would end up rotting to bones becore they got a reputable scientist to look at it. None would dare.

You could drive to the Smithsonian and dump it out on the front steps and they would step over every day while issuing statements ridiculing anyone who tried to look at it.

Last edited by JoeBob; 10/12/23.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

If someone laid one dead in the back of a pickup, it would end up rotting to bones becore they got a reputable scientist to look at it. None would dare.

You could drive to the Smithsonian and dump it out on the front steps and they would step over every day while issuing statements ridiculing anyone who tried to look at it.

Really? Ok.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deltakid
Just an innocent question -with all the people that spend time outdoors hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, and the sheer number of bears, how many skeletons of dead bears been found?

I have found 3. I have also found a mountain lion skeleton.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Bigfoot, when i see it, i'll say yes.

you can see stone age people if you travel to the North Sentinel Island in the Indian Ocean. if you are a Christain missionary, they will like you.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Plenty of untouched wilderness in the NW.
Untouched but not unseen. A barrage of hikers and hunters cover much of it every year. The entire states of OR and WA combined cover about 270,000 square miles. Just the rainforest part of the Amazon basin covers 2,600,000 square miles. There are likely still tribes of people in there that haven't been discovered. The wildest parts of the PNW are a city park in comparison.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 57 invisible), 2,539 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,782
Posts18,515,787
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.