Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Its been a little while since I posted. Here is a homestead update. Fall has set in up on the ridge.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

We mostly put the garden too bed.

In my last update I showed the back filling of the earth around the new foundation of the headquarters for my bowhunting company. A few folks here saw a dump truck being filled with that dirt and shat themselves and went on and on and on about how a person should hang onto the fill (even though I said in that post I was keeping the fill)

These Sallys were so invested in what they manufactured for themselves they failed to read the words on their screens which would have saved them so much whining and pouting. I have a few acres up here so that dump truck was just transporting it to a different location on our homestead for storage for me to use later. (and Im already using it). I felt bad for these jokers and their whining and since they failed to read the words typed on their screens I thought I would try again (but likely they will again only look at the pictures and make up a reality for themselves and then complain about what they manufacture)

It did however warm my heart to see how much they cared. Fans like that are hard to come by.

If your parents fed you mayo while you were growing up, But they knew full well that M.W. was an option, that is a form of abuse, you may be entitled to compensation. Hopefully you have matured and upgraded to M.W. and are not suffering or tolerating mayo any longer. If you are still chuging down that swill, why do you hate yourself?

Progress is being made on our headquarters. We need to get it shelled in before the snow flies. Last year that started on Oct. 14th.

Ive not been back in the woods with my bow. (too much to do around the homestead) but since I already have a couple deer in the freezer already, Ill wait for the rut. We have canned a bunch of the meat and freeze dried a bunch as well. When I find time, I will make 20 pounds of jerky

until next time.

Now, a certain few folks will arrive here soon (one guy in particular) and pitch one hell of a fit. You (and I) will laugh as they go on and on and on about some bullchit or another. They are very entertaining. ;-)

Last edited by sharp_things; 10/12/23.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Does your company sell morals?

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Wow. White concrete workers. Amazing.

Also, I see some drainage/ponding issues in your future. You did flat to an extreme. Too flat.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I thought you got banned.

Damnit

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I thought it was supposed to be five years.

Didn't you get five years?

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
🤣🤣🤣

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
#embracemediocrity

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You can park one vehicle downstairs and one upstairs! Congratulations? !

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Nice pile of firewood. Envious of the hardwood too. Once stacked it will only occupy about a third of that space.

1Minute
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ironbender
🤣🤣🤣

How much for the girls?

I am MAGA.
IC B3

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by sharp_things
Its been a little while since I posted. Here is a homestead update. Fall has set in up on the ridge.

We mostly put the garden too bed.

In my last update I showed the back filling of the earth around the new foundation of the headquarters for my bowhunting company. A few folks here saw a dump truck being filled with that dirt and shat themselves and went on and on and on about how a person should hang onto the fill (even though I said in that post I was keeping the fill)

These Sallys were so invested in what they manufactured for themselves they failed to read the words on their screens which would have saved them so much whining and pouting. I have a few acres up here so that dump truck was just transporting it to a different location on our homestead for storage for me to use later. (and Im already using it). I felt bad for these jokers and their whining and since they failed to read the words typed on their screens I thought I would try again (but likely they will again only look at the pictures and make up a reality for themselves and then complain about what they manufacture)

It did however warm my heart to see how much they cared. Fans like that are hard to come by.

If your parents fed you mayo while you were growing up, But they knew full well that M.W. was an option, that is a form of abuse, you may be entitled to compensation. Hopefully you have matured and upgraded to M.W. and are not suffering or tolerating mayo any longer. If you are still chuging down that swill, why do you hate yourself?

Progress is being made on our headquarters. We need to get it shelled in before the snow flies. Last year that started on Oct. 14th.

Ive not been back in the woods with my bow. (too much to do around the homestead) but since I already have a couple deer in the freezer already, Ill wait for the rut. We have canned a bunch of the meat and freeze dried a bunch as well. When I find time, I will make 20 pounds of jerky

until next time.

Now, a certain few folks will arrive here soon (one guy in particular) and pitch one hell of a fit. You (and I) will laugh as they go on and on and on about some bullchit or another. They are very entertaining. ;-)
Out of curiosity, why would you apply three coats of paint instead of a self adhesive membrane?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by ironbender
🤣🤣🤣

How much for the girls?
We had a band powerful enough to turn goat piss into gasoline.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
We have so much in common Sharpie...

I gots a pile of dirt TOO!

Amazing... just thinking about the Parding potential here!!!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Pard CisK, do you often backfill over stumps?
That always brings good times down the road.

FJB & FJT
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Raeford

There is virtually no mineral soil on our place... so trees struggle like a mofo.

On the most part... when grubbing a stump it just gets pushed off a hillside...

Stone builds shoulders and switch backs.

I have worn out mold boards in 100 hours before.

It is brutal work.

That is why I stay drunk most of the time.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Raeford

There is virtually no mineral soil on our place... so trees struggle like a mofo.

On the most part... when grubbing a stump it just gets pushed off a hillside...

Stone builds shoulders and switch backs.

I have worn out mold boards in 100 hours before.

It is brutal work.

That is why I stay drunk most of the time.
😂

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Shoot them does off the corn pile again poacher ?, you're no friend to the bowhunter.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

)

Thanks for hanging a sign that said "garden" and labeling the "ridge" in the photo.

Otherwise I never would've guessed there was a ridge and a garden there.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

AWESOME Tarp...

I wish I could afford such an incredible piece of Chynese plastic

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Interesting. I've never gotten a PM that wasn't a response to one I initiated here before. First time for everything I suppose

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 1936M71, 160user, 1minute, 61 invisible), 2,474 guests, and 1,439 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,173
Posts18,484,607
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.