Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by reivertom
One of Israel's biggest bragging rights, point of pride, and marketable expertise, is security. There's no way the Israelis did this to themselves and ruin their reputation in the World. All you Jew haters claim they do nothing unless they make money, and at the same time you claim they intentionally tried to destroy their own security/military industry standings in the eyes of the whole planet. I'm not saying there could not have been an inside job, there's criminals in every society, but there's no way their government was involved.
What a Fugkin idiot

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by reivertom
One of Israel's biggest bragging rights, point of pride, and marketable expertise, is security. There's no way the Israelis did this to themselves and ruin their reputation in the World. All you Jew haters claim they do nothing unless they make money, and at the same time you claim they intentionally tried to destroy their own security/military industry standings in the eyes of the whole planet. I'm not saying there could not have been an inside job, there's criminals in every society, but there's no way their government was involved.
What a Fugkin idiot

But he yelled it. That makes it super accurate

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Too many see this as an "either/or" thing, or "if A, then B" without even considering the possibility of C. It's just pointless to even try to discuss this stuff with such rigid minds.

The best way to sum up my own thoughts is this: the practicality of cynicism has its limits.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Too many see this as an "either/or" thing, or "if A, then B" without even considering the possibility of C. It's just pointless to even try to discuss this stuff with such rigid minds.

The best way to sum up my own thoughts is this: the practicality of cynicism has its limits.

So according the infallible logic in your previous post, they are NOT making money on this situation?

What’s the latest count on aid sent in materiel and/or money?

Edit to add, though it’s simpler for the SUPER smart, and the propagandists to paint with their broad brush dipped in the ink of the dead innocents, to say being critical of, or even unsupportive of the state of Israel does not in and of itself make one a “Jew-hater”

Last edited by BillyGoatGruff; 10/14/23.

MAGA
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Hamas and Hezbollah need wiped out. Nothing more to say. Savages living in the 1500’s. Goat Fuqking POS.

And you know Syria supports Hezbollah who started bombing Israel from Lebanon. Stop your lies!

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Here are the Goat Fuqkers at their best. You telling me these POS needs to live? Even the rest of the Arab nations don’t want them that’s why their borders are closed. Think twice before you start spewing your crap!

Goat Fuqkers you guys love

Last edited by MarkWV; 10/14/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by RiverRider

So according the infallible logic in your previous post, they are NOT making money on this situation?

What’s the latest count on aid sent in materiel and/or money?

Edit to add, though it’s simpler for the SUPER smart, and the propagandists to paint with their broad brush dipped in the ink of the dead innocents, to say being critical of, or even unsupportive of the state of Israel does not in and of itself make one a “Jew-hater”

So, if we can agree that Israel should defend itself and promote its own security, should that be foregone when it is found that someone might make a profit?

If I say "I hope Israel obliterates Hamas" does that mean I want American boots on the ground? Does it mean I want hundreds of billions in military aid to Israel? Does it even mean that I want to see "Palestinian" women and children slaughtered? Does it mean I want Jews to control the US government? Does it mean I want Jews to control the entire world?

Conversely...am I to believe that anyone who thinks Israel is wrong to retaliate after the slaughter of innocent civilians is NOT supporting Hamas and all the other raghead terrorist scum, or at the very least capitulating to terrorists?

People should develop reading comprehension and communication skills. And thinking skills.

Intelligent conversation is becoming impossible in this forum.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I don't give one f uck or two shi ts over how many goat fkrs the Yids kill in their mutual bloodlust with their Arab cousins

Neither do I care vice versa ...

There is nothing I can say or do that will change things, the only benefit is after the shooting stops, there will be less of both

Both fanatical ideologies are psychopatic in nature and are responsible for a lot of misery and death historically and at present

Unfortunately, the USA has been corrupted and in full control by one of these psychopathic ideologies, this alliance will destroy this nation

this meme is 100% accurate, IF you can decipher it's meaning without going full Yidtard psycho

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Swamplord
I don't give one f uck or two shi ts over how many goat fkrs the Yids kill in their mutual bloodlust with their Arab cousins

Neither do I care vice versa ...

There is nothing I can say or do that will change things, the only benefit is after the shooting stops, there will be less of both

Both fanatical ideologies are psychopatic in nature and are responsible for a lot of misery and death historically and at present

Unfortunately, the USA has been corrupted and in full control by one of these psychopathic ideologies, this alliance will destroy this nation

this meme is 100% accurate, IF you can decipher it's meaning without going full Yidtard psycho

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Here’s one for you to decipher,without going Hamastardish…
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
a middle eastern psycho hacking up his cousin ?

what else is new ?

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Swamplord
a middle eastern psycho hacking up his cousin ?

what else is new ?
Exactly, narf.

Actually the hackee wasn’t a jew, it was a man from Nepal working on a farm. But it didn’t matter Hamas does what they do best. Israel is doing what they do best, killing Hamas and Hezbollah.

Last edited by MarkWV; 10/14/23.
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

630 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 160user, 65 invisible), 3,217 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,748
Posts18,514,645
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.