Home
Change my mind
Deep state needs ww3 to survive. They need to retain power. Trump needs to go away. World needs tk be in chaos to gain even more power. Deep state not only operates and rules the US, israel as well. If a bird flies over the wall in israel, alarms sounds and they know. Their military did nothing for 7 hours and allowed people to be slaughtered. This will drag iran into this, syria and eventually russia. We will be fighting and ww3 will be in full force. Its all lining up
They had almost no support with the war in Ukraine. Bring israel into the fold and youve got half of america jacking each other off to throw theirselves into the front lines
I would dare say that they didn't just know it was going to happen, but planned and executed the entire thing.
I don't know.

Our governments can't be totally incompetent and totally omniscient all at the same time.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
They had almost no support with the war in Ukraine. Bring israel into the fold and youve got half of america jacking each other off to throw theirselves into the front lines

True. They needed “the other half” to get on board with warring.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I don't know.

Our governments can't be totally incompetent and totally omniscient all at the same time.
I was thinking about that and i feel the retarded wing of our gov is what we see on display. Im pretty convinced there is the ones in the background pulling all the strings. Just my opinion and im open for the opposite thinking
My positions are evolving daily so im legitally asking for more thoughts and opinions
Yeah, something doesn't seem right when the media slings this much propaganda, hard to tell where truth and fiction meet.
I don't know.

I was thinking about that and i feel the retarded wing of our gov is what we see on display. Im pretty convinced there is the ones in the background pulling all the strings. Just my opinion and im open for the opposite thinking

Are the ones pulling the strings business interests?

The best money you can spend is to buy a politician....

It sure looks like a hand-off from Ukraine to Israel. I wouldn't put anything past any governments, especially our own.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
You can't live on the boiler plate and not get burned.
Insanity rules the day, so who knows. The region is completely, fundamentally screwed up. X
Kinda like Pearl Harbor, you have to let things happen to accomplish what you want.
End game was to make Gaza unlivable for a considerable amount of time.
Deep state needs ww3 to survive. They need to retain power. Trump needs to go away. World needs tk be in chaos to gain even more power. Deep state not only operates and rules the US, israel as well. If a bird flies over the wall in israel, alarms sounds and they know. Their military did nothing for 7 hours and allowed people to be slaughtered. This will drag iran into this, syria and eventually russia. We will be fighting and ww3 will be in full force. Its all lining up

That's the plan.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
"Israel knew what was coming and let it happen"

Rubbish.
I don't know.

Balderdash!

It's 2023 dude, Qet with the Program.
I know many wont watch, but its an interview with someone living in israel. Very interesting and he seems to believe it was allowed to happen.
Logic and my cynicism dictates that they did know it was coming and they used it as the legitimate pretext to do what they’ve been needing to do for awhile and clean up the neighborhood. Iran is the ultimate target and once they’ve got hamas and hezbollah on their heels they’ll be setting the Iranian nuclear program back to 1902. I expect Syria will get some FU ordnance too.
Dropping plane loads of SPAM would solve many problems I'm sure.
Pretty sure that decentralized groups don't exist, and no group has ever, ever placed double agents to precipitate an event.
I'm also pretty sure that there is no such thing as multi-trillion-dollar interests.
No way. That it would be crazy if those things were real.
Israel runs the Deep State, the Cabal, the NWO, servants of the Antichrist

If you refuse to acknowledge the Truth then you are already lost
It is always coming.
Plausible.
I don't know.

Are the ones pulling the strings business interests?

The best money you can spend is to buy a politician....

This will answer your question. Not just business interest, THE business interest and the same family names that have controlled the world for 100’s of years.
https://organicconsumers.org/who-owns-world-blackrock-and-vanguard/

Watch the Tim Geilen documentary they mention if you have time. Not saying everything’s a fact but a lot of it is easy to independently research.
I don't know the name of the mental illness that sees everything as a conspiracy. Paranoia maybe. But whatever it is, you guys have the serious version of it. Crazies think they're fine but everybody else is nuts. You guys fit that to a "T".
Crazies are running our government and they don't work for us.

Conspiracy? Hey, how many people who are not supposed to be here were shuttled to all corners of the country the last for years on your dime?
Just like they did in Europe....

Did they or we support that? Hell no. Israelis weren't "for" this violence either.

GOVERNMENTS and supposed leaders around the world are letting things happen and are all to glad to ruin your wealth, future and killing people isn't off their list of things to do. They're already committing treason, violating their oaths every day and doing whatever. If you think that's a conspiracy its getting too late....
Agencies with no Constitutional weight of law or accountability are running (ruining) our country. Politicians are avoiding their duties and rubber stamping the acts. I wish I were wrong.
Originally Posted by Swamplord

Friend was speculating that Israel started this thing, but wants/needs the USA and friends to become involved directly, that may be why the southern border is letting so many unknowns into the Country, the same can be said for all of Israel's allies.

Jews bringing the Muslim's into an epic war using Christian's and others as fodder.
The attack was being planned for six months. All those Arabs talking about it on their Iphones.
Israel can't intercept some phone calls? Israel doesn't have any fluent Arab speakers in Mossad? No, Mossad has dozens of fluent Arab speakers.

The attacks began, and some of the kibbutz were under assault for 4 hours. Hundreds of 911 calls came in on the Israeli Iphones. Israeli Army units are just 15 miles away. And they can't get 20 soldiers down to that kibbutz there in four hours? Meanwhile Hamas is throwing hand grenades on top of children in bomb shelters.

It is a set-up. Israel let it happen.

Integral in the plans, was that Hamas would invade and slaughter hundreds of children and women, and of course Hamas behaved as the animals that they are.
Deep state needs ww3 to survive. They need to retain power. Trump and Putin needs to go away. World needs tk be in chaos to gain even more power. Deep state not only operates and rules the US, israel as well. If a bird flies over the wall in israel, alarms sounds and they know. Their military did nothing for 7 hours and allowed people to be slaughtered. This will drag iran into this, syria and eventually russia. We will be fighting and ww3 will be in full force. Its all lining up

You forgot the other major thorn in the side of NWO.
sounds like utter BS to me. Conspiracy silliness like this is nectar to our resident nazis though.
Conspiracy theories? If y’all think the media and the governments tell us the truth, your delusional.

Get your boosters? Epstein Island…election fraud, the list is end list.

Everyone should watch the video, before flapping their gums.
I cant fully grasp how a small minority of people cant believe that these things are possible. Everything that had happened, everything youve seen unfold and some of you think thid isnt possible? Sheesh
Bush has always been accused of knowing before hand of 9/11. Who knows and who knows about Israel. What really matters is the after actions. As we know the Patriot Act was and is an absolute infringement on our freedom and should not exist. Now in Israel something will take place. That should be on them and not us. Nobody in their right mind ought to support the USA being involved in another nation's fight and 10x that with those that are in charge. As history is proving that correct since WWII.
BULLS HIT GALORE on Israel knew!!
I cant fully grasp how a small minority of people cant believe that these things are possible. Everything that had happened, everything youve seen unfold and some of you think thid isnt possible? Sheesh
Yet, Christian's have little doubt what is happening, eyes are being opened.
Where do conspiracy and fact meet anyways?
Originally Posted by 673
Yet, Christian's have little doubt what is happening, eyes are being opened.
Where do conspiracy and fact meet anyways?

We’re fixing to find out.
Change my mind

Of course they did.
Change my mind

How about begin by citing evidence to support your assertion. That’s usually how it’s done.
Originally Posted by bluefish
Change my mind

How about begin by citing evidence to support your assertion. That’s usually how it’s done.
Egypt stated israel knew. Nothing gets by israel when it comes to chit like this. 7 hours and the military sat and did nothing even though they were in the area. Hamas was using phones to communicate and youre telling me israel wasnt able to intercept? We all know the deep state wants ww3 and israel is fully apart of thr deep state. Israel wants gaza as their own amd destroying hamas and eventually iran is a win for both. No one gave a chit about ukraine, but israel has a bunch of you all fired up and ready to let our children die to defend. You tell me how this isnt what happened
Didn't FJB and Netanyahu meet in WDC 2-3 weeks ago?
Are there conspiracies? Yes. Do Governments lie? Of course. Does that mean that everything that happens is a conspiracy and everything the government says is a a lie? Hell no.

As bluefish says, it's your claim; it must be your proof. We're waiting for you to produce evidence.
You really think mossad had no idea this was coming? Lol damn people are dumber than I imagined.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
You really think mossad had no idea this was coming? Lol damn people are dumber than I imagined.

Or maybe they’re just not the elite intelligence agency that the fanboys here fantasize them to be.
Originally Posted by Pat85

Or maybe they’re just not the elite intelligence agency that the fanboys here fantasize them to be.
Right... 🤣
Because Israel knew how to break into i(diot)phones before our fb-lie purportedly knew how. And they had their own version of Stingray most likely before we did but hey, they're a bunch of dummies...
Originally Posted by Pat85

Oh ya I'm sure with their human sources and technological capabilities there's no way they had any idea this was going to take place.

Lol.

It was allowed to happen. It's a win/win. They get their war and a bigger budget.
^^^^

That's pretty much it in a nutshell.
I'm not saying they knew...but since it happened, forewarning or not, Israel now has the moral high ground to give Gaza the deep cleaning so badly needed. The photos of burned infants enabled Israel to clean out Gaza without world opinion condemning them. Conspiracy or not, within the next few months it will be 'mission accomplished'. A deep cleaning in Gaza without this horrifying trigger incident would have initiated a 3 front all out war for the IDF.
Change my mind

Egypt stated israel knew. Nothing gets by israel when it comes to chit like this. 7 hours and the military sat and did nothing even though they were in the area. Hamas was using phones to communicate and youre telling me israel wasnt able to intercept? We all know the deep state wants ww3 and israel is fully apart of thr deep state. Israel wants gaza as their own amd destroying hamas and eventually iran is a win for both. No one gave a chit about ukraine, but israel has a bunch of you all fired up and ready to let our children die to defend. You tell me how this isnt what happened

In fairness you are drawing a conclusion without real evidence. Who actually knows what the IDF knew or did not know or when? It’s conjecture isn’t it? As a Christian I believe and accept Israel as the history or of the Jewish people.I also accept Hamas as a known terrorist organization which has no place among people. From that perspective I hope the IDF cleans out the hornets nest in Gaza and then flattens Tehran as a proactive step.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I'm not saying they knew...but since it happened, forewarning or not, Israel now has the moral high ground to give Gaza the deep cleaning so badly needed. The photos of burned infants enabled Israel to clean out Gaza without world opinion condemning them. Conspiracy or not, within the next few months it will be 'mission accomplished'. A deep cleaning in Gaza without this horrifying trigger incident would have initiated a 3 front all out war for the IDF.

Which is exactly why they let it happen.
It really does seem unlikely Israel did not know this was coming.

So who did Israel sacrifice? Mainly liberal folks. Kids at the concert, small enclaves of artsy types and sure, families.

Hamas was more than happy to give reason to hate them and act in despicable ways.

On the other side, the Saudis can say they were amenable to a deal with Israel, but cannot stand for killing Hamas. So now they will make deals with Iran? Likely cover for the hope this will lead to Israel hitting Iran to take out their nuke efforts and save the Saudis need to get their own.

The complexity and deception among any and all of the players in the Middle East surpasses any comprehension.

Then add in America's leadership negotiating with Iran.
Originally Posted by Stophel

That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Shalom
A little, boots on the ground, testimony from the concert.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1713081091874009563
Originally Posted by flintlocke

^THIS^
Originally Posted by erikj
A little, boots on the ground, testimony from the concert.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1713081091874009563

More propaganda
As a Christian, I know that "israel" is an impostor. That those who call themselves "jews" are not. They are spiritual impostors and physical impostors, not even remotely related to the ancient Hebrews (and even if they were, it wouldn't matter). They are blasphemers of the highest order. They lie as a matter of course. Watch them. REALLY watch them. Listen to them. The Serpent speaks through them.

But, so many Christians today have been deluded by the patently unbiblical notion that "the jews are God's chosen people!". Notions formulated and promulgated by people like Darby, Scofield, LaHaye, Lindsay, Hagee, etc. A deception that now infects almost the entirety of the church in America. Unless this is addressed, nothing else really matters.
As a Christian, I know that "israel" is an impostor. That those who call themselves "jews" are not. They are spiritual impostors and physical impostors, not even remotely related to the ancient Hebrews (and even if they were, it wouldn't matter). They are blasphemers of the highest order. They lie as a matter of course. Watch them. REALLY watch them. Listen to them. The Serpent speaks through them.

But, so many Christians today have been deluded by the patently unbiblical notion that "the jews are God's chosen people!". Notions formulated and promulgated by people like Darby, Scofield, LaHaye, Lindsay, Hagee, etc. A deception that now infects almost the entirety of the church in America. Unless this is addressed, nothing else really matters.

Change brands of coke dude.......your brain is really f ucked up!!
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Rubbish.

Tend to agree. It might not be a black-white issue. The non-specific “warning” from Egypt was something “could happen”. However, to one degree or another that’s been true throughout Israel’s history.

It’s also not known to what level in Israel the “warning” was passed on to. It might not have risen to Netanyahu’s level. He denies it.

I’m cynical but not that much to think Israel would have knowingly allowed this to happen as part of a greater strategy.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/12/israel-hamas-war-egypt-warned-foreign-affairs-gaza
I keep going back and forth on this, and maybe that is how it is, IDK! My reading from "different areas of the internet" these past few days from folks way higher up the knowing food chain than I tell me that the Hamas forces were extremely well trained and sophisticated , more so than many in IDF on the ground at the time, so it gives me pause, again!
Deleted
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Rubbish.

Tend to agree. It might not be a black-white issue. The non-specific “warning” from Egypt was something “could happen”. However, to one degree or another that’s been true throughout Israel’s history.

It’s also not known to what level in Israel the “warning” was passed on to. It might not have risen to Netanyahu’s level. He denies it.

I’m cynical but not that much to think Israel would have knowingly allowed this to happen as part of a greater strategy.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/12/israel-hamas-war-egypt-warned-foreign-affairs-gaza

It will be unread by most given the source - and not claiming gospel - but consistent with your sentiment.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/13/world/middleeast/hamas-israel-attack-gaza.html
The source for the information I saw about that was an unnamed Egyptian official, who supposedly told an unnamed Israeli. Pretty thin considering the source, hardly an unbiased one. Egypt, if you recall, is where a policeman gunned down two Israeli tourists, along with their Egyptian guide, in support of Hamas.

Like the tale that Ukraine sold Hamas weapons, there’s an obvious benefit to someone (Russia in that case) if enough people believe in the fable. Not so long ago there were all kinds of stories about candidate, then President Trump, all of them BS, but they achieved their purpose.
There is a lot of conjecture on foreknowledge, or conspiracy.

I'm more interested in the lack of response.

Gonna go out on a limb here, with a scenario of my own.

It's a straight up no conspiracy day.

50 radicals attack an American town. There is an immediate response from local LEOs. And citizens. Whatever the end result,
we are bombarded with stories about the "Heros".

Think 911.

There have been absolutely no reports of anyone at all standing against them. Not even a kid staring down a Chinese tank type pics.

I've told our local BLM story numerous times.
It took much less than 7 hours, in a rural community, to have hundreds of civilians on scene ready to fight. Cops were on the original scene in less than a half hour, and that was a distance issue.

Here was an attack, in a place where such is always likely, and no police, no military engage?

Either it was intentional, or serious negligence.
If negligence, it was across several groups and command structures.

The part of me that rules out conspiracy theories due to likelihood and probabilities, questions such failures in Israeli police and defense.

Rubbish.

No, really. The entire region has been stable and peaceful for decades, then outa the blue something like this happens and it has to be because the Lockheed Martin and Honeywell want war.

You been living under a rock or something?
Knowing it was coming and knowing the exact time and place might be two different things.
Noah was a conspiracy theorist until it started to rain!

It’s very difficult to prove a conspiracy theory going forward. Those who plan such things and put them in place are not going to admit their involvement. With the security measures in place surrounding Israel it seems unlikely the initial attack could have taken place without their knowledge. So, you have to look at who benefits and how it benefits them. The US MIC benefits financially. The war in Ukraine is becoming ho-hum. Iran continues to be a nuclear issue.

And who stands to lose? Well a few thousand troops and citizens who are most useful as cannon fodder. At this level, nothing happens by coincidence. Everything is planned.
Knowing it was coming and knowing the exact time and place might be two different things.
Very true
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Rubbish.

No, really. The entire region has been stable and peaceful for decades, then outa the blue something like this happens and it has to be because the Lockheed Martin and Honeywell want war.

Oh so the military industrial complex is a conspiracy too? Lol you guys are something else. They for sure dont want war

I tend to agree.

Documents found on dead Hamas fighters showed tremendous planning and knowledge of IDF security/surveillance. How those details were obtained is another question.
Our ruling elites all have our best interests in mind and anyone who thinks they don’t is a Nazi.

Trust the plan the good guys are in charge.

Best and brightest 81 mil votes diversity is our strength protect Ukraine get boosted back Israel or Hamas will come here to behead YOUR babies!
Israel knew what was coming and let it happen

Change my mind
I for one won't try to change your mind gunchamp as all I can do is speculate. If that is the case, I hope those responsible for "letting it happen" get crucified.

The bigger picture, in my mind, is those who say that it didn't happen. I find that very odd in light of one fact (multiple facts depending on how you look at it). Hamas say they did it. They say how they did it. They say what they did. The say they killed defenseless men, women, babies and elderly. They say they raped, or are going to rape, women and children in order to sully them. I can't see Hamas sitting around and seeing fake videos and fake news reports and sayin, ya, since they're saying we did all of that we may as well take credit.

Stailin once said (paraphrasing) that "one death is a tragedy and a million deaths is a statistic". That appears to be the situation here with respect to people such as "the squad". It doesn't matter if it were 800 deaths or 1200 or 10. It's all the same to them. I wonder if rather than 1000 on one day, if they would change their position somewhere along a different timeline. Let's say Hamas killed 20 people a day for 50 days straight to get to the 1000 murders. If that had been the case, would those who are saying it's no big deal and asking Israel to stand down, at some point a week, ten-days, two weeks into the 50 murders per day have said "this is getting out of hand, I had better condemn it"?
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I don't know the name of the mental illness that sees everything as a conspiracy. Paranoia maybe. But whatever it is, you guys have the serious version of it. Crazies think they're fine but everybody else is nuts. You guys fit that to a "T".

The ‘fire way; Rocky.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
There is a lot of conjecture on foreknowledge, or conspiracy.

I'm more interested in the lack of response.

Gonna go out on a limb here, with a scenario of my own.

It's a straight up no conspiracy day.

50 radicals attack an American town. There is an immediate response from local LEOs. And citizens. Whatever the end result,
we are bombarded with stories about the "Heros".

Think 911.

There have been absolutely no reports of anyone at all standing against them. Not even a kid staring down a Chinese tank type pics.

I've told our local BLM story numerous times.
It took much less than 7 hours, in a rural community, to have hundreds of civilians on scene ready to fight. Cops were on the original scene in less than a half hour, and that was a distance issue.

Here was an attack, in a place where such is always likely, and no police, no military engage?

Either it was intentional, or serious negligence.
If negligence, it was across several groups and command structures.

The part of me that rules out conspiracy theories due to likelihood and probabilities, questions such failures in Israeli police and defense.
The last boss I worked for before I retired was going to move with his wife and teenage daughter to Israel when he retired. I questioned his wisdom in such a move, they both grew up on the east side of Detoilet. He was a mechanical engineer, his wife a laywer who was offered beaucoup bucks to make the move. He figured that if they lived outside of the big cities they'd be safe. Anyways, their daughter spent a couple of months going to high school in Israel, sent her dad pictures of her on a rifle range learning firearms training. IIRC the rifle appeared to be an M-4.This was about four and a half years ago. It's not like firearms are rare to civilians...
[Linked Image]

Attached picture I believe whatever the news tells me.jpg
I don't believe the official narrative about anything any longer. I can't understand why anybody does.
[Linked Image]
Me too
FDR knew that an attack on Pearl Harbor was eminent yet failed to warn them when he absolutely knew it was going to happen . All the Jew hatred here is based on fairy tales .For all you so called Christians, Christ was a Jew. He was a Rabbi and never denounced that religion . I hope the Jews wipe out Iran, Syria and the rest of the AE. The Jews of Israel are about the only ally in the world we can count on .
You don't act like a Christian here. Read the 10 commandments.
Originally Posted by Huntz
FDR knew that an attack on Pearl Harbor was eminent yet failed to warn them when he absolutely knew it was going to happen .

You are making our point. Governments have done this for a long time. It's a means to an end.....an easy way to get stupid people angry enough to support a war.
Originally Posted by efw
Our ruling elites all have our best interests in mind and anyone who thinks they don’t is a Nazi.

Trust the plan the good guys are in charge.

Best and brightest 81 mil votes diversity is our strength protect Ukraine get boosted back Israel or Hamas will come here to behead YOUR babies!
Spot on

Rubbish.
Egypt with a prehistoric spy program warned israel several times and was ignored even told satanyahoo
Christ.... never denounced that religion .

He spent his life denouncing that religion.
Gunchamp: Persons capable of such bizarre thoughts and contentions (such as yours!) are seldom, if ever, persuadable.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Change my mind

Beautiful post and I am glad somebody finally brought up Egypt warned israel numerous times and were purposely ignored. I wanted to do it but I get tag teamed from even-genitals and jew lackeys as a muslim a Nazi a aunty semight a liberal
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Agreed!
Originally Posted by mrmeener
Change my mind

Beautiful post and I am glad somebody finally brought up Egypt warned israel numerous times and were purposely ignored. I wanted to do it but I get tag teamed from even-genitals and jew lackeys as a muslim a Nazi a aunty semight a liberal
No, you get called out for being an ignorant mouth-breathing sockpuppet.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Change my mind

No, you get called out for being an ignorant mouth-breathing sockpuppet.
GFY mr fecalstein

Rubbish.

Seems to me that it can be “all of the above”; the region is fraught with conflict, they have too good of intel to NOT have seen it coming, and there are many forces around the globe who’d love perpetual war.

Anyone who thinks there aren’t forces within governments happy to allow a few eggs to be broken to make their utopian omelet needs to pay closer attention.
all the jew lackeys that want proof. Texas GOP congressman Mike Mc caul head of the foreign affairs committee said Egypt warned of the attack and israel ignored it contradicting king bibi dictator for life. I wonder how long he will last after that statement
FDR knew that an attack on Pearl Harbor was eminent yet failed to warn them when he absolutely knew it was going to happen . All the Jew hatred here is based on fairy tales .For all you so called Christians, Christ was a Jew. He was a Rabbi and never denounced that religion . I hope the Jews wipe out Iran, Syria and the rest of the AE. The Jews of Israel are about the only ally in the world we can count on .

There is not one shred of evidence that FDR knew about Pearl Harbor in advance. He did know about the Philippines, of course, but MacArthur failed to execute.

There is also not one shred of evidence that the IDF knew about last weekend's attack in advance.

If you have any evidence, tell us what it is. Otherwise, SHADDUP!
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

There is not one shred of evidence that FDR knew about Pearl Harbor in advance. He did know about the Philippines, of course, but MacArthur failed to execute.

There is also not one shred of evidence that the IDF knew about last weekend's attack in advance.

you are blind deaf and dumb. read my post above yours. in fact 70% of the israelis want to tear bibi apart and are being held back until the war is over. that is why bibi said it will be a long war
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
The attack was being planned for six months. All those Arabs talking about it on their Iphones.
Israel can't intercept some phone calls? Israel doesn't have any fluent Arab speakers in Mossad? No, Mossad has dozens of fluent Arab speakers.

Former UK IO says this:

Sir Alex Younger, a former head of MI6, said Hamas was likely to have been able to achieve surprise by “the complete abandonment of any electronic device or signature”, thereby evading electronic surveillance or signals intelligence.

Speaking on BBC Radio 4’s The Today podcast, Younger said he believed one issue was a structural problem, Israel’s “overreliance on a set of technology systems” to defend itself, including sensors to detect hostile activity near its border with Gaza. “Technology is good at revealing capabilities and actions, it’s not good at revealing intentions,” he said.

But the former spy chief, who stepped down in 2020, said Israel’s failure to pre-empt the attack also stemmed from a wider “failure of imagination” – and drew a parallel with the misjudgment in the run-up to the 9/11 attacks.

“9/11 classically was that. The assumption was not that we were vulnerable to anything in terms of this type of attack. The assumption was that it essentially wasn’t possible,” Younger said.
Oh yeah. Some anonymous Egyptian says he told some anonymous Israeli.

What BS.
The Jews of Israel are about the only ally in the world we can count on .

Someone help me out here. I often see this sentiment about Israel being our "ally." Our ally in what? Where have they stood up and helped us out? In what ways have they contributed to the security and well-being of the United States?
Originally Posted by cra1948

Someone help me out here. I often see this sentiment about Israel being our "ally." Our ally in what? Where have they stood up and helped us out? In what ways have they contributed to the security and well-being of the United States?

Stop asking questions, you anti-semitic bigot!!!!!!!
[/b]

What BS.

The weak minded are always susceptible to govt propaganda

Ill let your own moronic word speak for you

Jim1611 #15068901 07/21/20
[b]Online Content
IndyC
A35

Campfire Outfitter
I
The North Coast
Originally Posted by Jim1611
So we should trust people that have lied about this virus over and over in order to manipulate and scare people. No vaccine for me. It's shaping up way too much to look like the "mark of the beast" to me.

Moronic comment.

Nobody lied to anybody except for Fauci's attempt to divert us fro using masks so hospital workers could get some. Bad for him to do that.

Aside from that, nobody knew the severity of this virus. Would you rather have them say "no problem" and 2,000,000 people die or say, "it's very serious" and have it not be serious? They just didn't kno
w.

What BS.
texas GOP head of the foreign affairs committee Mike McCaul said israel knew and was warned repeatedly even bibi and they ignored the warnings. do you understand what I wrote? if not have an adult read it to you. google it

our best ally time and time again is Australia. no comparison to any other country

our best ally time and time again is Australia. no comparison to any other country

UK?

Israel helped us by sinking one of our ships didn’t they? They sure seem to be the best ally money can buy…
Originally Posted by efw

UK?

Israel helped us by sinking one of our ships didn’t they? They sure seem to be the best ally money can buy…

They didn't succeed in sinking it, but they damn sure tried.
Originally Posted by efw
[quote=cra1948][quote=Huntz] The Jews of Israel are about the only ally in the world we can count on .[/quot

UK?

Speaking of Israeli intelligence pulling some tricks, the attack on USS Liberty is one for the books.
Naw, Israeli intelligence wouldn't lie to us.
I wonder how many here raised this much stink over the stolen election as they seem to be as to whether Israel knew or not?
I wonder how many here raised this much stink over the stolen election as they seem to be as to whether Israel knew or not?

From what I can see it’s a similar group getting similar reactions from the same folks who poo-pood election fraud as laughable “conspiracy theories”.
Seems that's happened a few times in my lifetime.
Originally Posted by efw

Rubbish.

Seems to me that it can be “all of the above”; the region is fraught with conflict, they have too good of intel to NOT have seen it coming, and there are many forces around the globe who’d love perpetual war.

Anyone who thinks there aren’t forces within governments happy to allow a few eggs to be broken to make their utopian omelet needs to pay closer attention.

As someone mentioned a little earlier, NO ONE knows what's going on---certainly none of us. We know when we smell a rat, and sometimes we're proven correct, but that's nothing to count on 100%. In this day and age it is extremely difficult to KNOW anything at all about world affairs except that we are being kept in the dark by design.

And to say that either the news media's presentation of "the facts" is true OR the Israeli government intentionally turned a blind eye and let it happen to provide an excuse for war is nothing less than disingenuous. There are scads of possibilities.

There isn't anyone here who's so freeking smart they can figure it all out, and that most certainly includes you knuckleheads who think all we gotta do is get rid of the Jews and the world will be paradise.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I don't believe the official narrative about anything any longer. I can't understand why anybody does.

Exactly where I’ve been for a long time. If it’s the official story, it’s likely a lie being pushed to further a political agenda.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Gunchamp: Persons capable of such bizarre thoughts and contentions (such as yours!) are seldom, if ever, persuadable.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
What have i said that is so crazy? What can be quuckly debunked? I gave my opinion. Whats yours?
I did
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Exactly where I’ve been for a long time. If it’s the official story, it’s likely a lie being pushed to further a political agenda.
This and exactly why i cant believe that after all the recent lies any of these guys can not question things. Some just can not form a thought that doesnt come from people in power telling them what to believe. Be smart. Question everything
Change my mind
Just like we knew that the Pearl Harbor attack was coming.
Pure bullschitt.
And some will believe pure bullschitt.
They need a hobby.
Christ.... never denounced that religion .

He spent his life denouncing that religion.
Show me.

Read his Biography.
Line up for the vaccine
Line up and comply with the mask mandate.
Line up and follow social distancing
Line up and comply with shutdowns.
Line up and accept the election results
Line up and support Ukraine
Line up and support Israel.
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Change my mind
Just like we knew that the Pearl Harbor attack was coming.
Pure bullschitt.
And some will believe pure bullschitt.
They need a hobby.

How funny of you DirectDildo.
Change my mind
I believe you are on to something. I agree. Unfortunately, innocent people died. Now Israel has the chance to end this "Palestinian thing" forever. It is the catalyst to many changes. Changes that hopefully include Iran.

kwg
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Originally Posted by kwg020
Change my mind
I believe you are on to something. I agree. Unfortunately, innocent people died. Now Israel has the chance to end this "Palestinian thing" forever. It is the catalyst to many changes. Changes that hopefully include Iran.

kwg

And just when Israel gets ready to end this farce once and for all...the US government will veto the action, and start it all again.

And I bloody well know that the Albanese clown will put his hand up to take a few thousand terrorist "immigrants".

What BS.
texas GOP head of the foreign affairs committee Mike McCaul said israel knew and was warned repeatedly even bibi and they ignored the warnings. do you understand what I wrote? if not have an adult read it to you. google it

Look, dim bulb, just who did this Mike MCaul say was the Egyptian who warned said Israel? Name names or shaddup.
Let’s say that Israel did have advanced knowledge, does that change what the ragheads did? Maybe Israel did finally decide that they’ve had enough and they needed the justification to take care of this problem once and for all but they underestimated the size of the attack. It changes nothing and it doesn’t justify the raghead bullshit one iota. I hope Israel turns Palestine and Lebanon into a bad memory.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Let’s say that Israel did have advanced knowledge, does that change what the ragheads did? Maybe Israel did finally decide that they’ve had enough and they needed the justification to take care of this problem once and for all but they underestimated the size of the attack. It changes nothing and it doesn’t justify the raghead bullshit one iota. I hope Israel turns Palestine and Lebanon into a bad memory.

You are wishing for atrocities?

Sheesh.

What BS.

Look, dim bulb, just who did this Mike MCaul say was the Egyptian who warned said Israel? Name names or shaddup.
it was King Tut

Sheesh.

Atrocities?….for who? One man’s atrocity is another man’s victory!….I’m simply rooting for victory against the atrocity that IS Islam!
Oh OK.

No Geneva Convention when we are emotional.
Oh OK.

Are those your original thoughts or are you parroting the chants from the Palestinian protesters?
Oh OK.

Are those your original thoughts or are you parroting the chants from the Palestinian protesters?

No no...keep it going.

You idiots can be the cause of another 1000 years of extremism.
Oh OK.

No no...keep it going.

Or the end of 1000 years of extremism.

Sheesh.
Atrocities, smoshaties. ONly the good guys have atrocities and bad guys get their comeuppance. I say the Israelis had the atrocities and now the bad guys are getting their just rewards. Hamas and Hezbollah need some comeuppance. CAll it atrocities if you wish.

kwg
Oh OK.

No no...keep it going.

LMFAO…..😂😂…..Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbaya…..can’t we all get along….I have a dream….come on Jim add your insightful comments and help us make this world nothing but unicorns and rainbows by gently stroking your Muslim brothers and sisters….😂. Your insightful idea of appeasement.. while unique and never before tried should work wonderfully against radical Islam….my God kiddo where have you been these past 22+ years?

It’s disheartening to see that the retards are still clinging to kissing Islamic ass…..I guess they figured that since their pussified plans of appeasement has been tremendously effective in stopping radical Islam thus far we simply need to double down and be extra sweet to those sworn to kill us! GMAFB
Keep going.

You seem like you are adjusting well.
There's enough psychokookery in this thread to put the Q threads to shame. How embarrassing.
The off the deep end displays that get posted on this site easily match the loonies on the left wing, just tilted the other direction. Like a cyclone of insanity, spin left spin right get a good whirlwind of absolutely foolishness raging. That's what's destroying the USA.
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
The off the deep end displays that get posted on this site easily match the loonies on the left wing, just tilted the other direction. Like a cyclone of insanity, spin left spin right get a good whirlwind of absolutely foolishness raging. That's what's destroying the USA.

Pretty much...but exciting huh?

I'm curious which opinions here you categorize that way.

Changes nothing? WTF?!
I hope Israel turns Palestine and Lebanon into a bad memory.

You and yours will be part of that bad memory if Israel starts chucking nukes into Lebanon.

But in any event, I long ago concluded that what's going on in the Middle East is Biblical. If the scrap between the semite cousins causes the planet to be turned into a glowing chunk of charcoal orbiting the sun, then it was meant to be.

I've become much too stoic to worry about it.
There's enough psychokookery in this thread to put the Q threads to shame. How embarrassing.

No werewolves yet - but there is still time.
Young American men get to go play in the sand box again and die for nothing . How many of the pro endless wars on here sending their sons into the military now? The weak minded silly conspiracy virus nut jobs that got the Covid jab need not reply lol

Changes nothing? WTF?!

What changes?

You and yours will be part of that bad memory if Israel starts chucking nukes into Lebanon.

But in any event, I long ago concluded that what's going on in the Middle East is Biblical. If the scrap between the semite cousins causes the planet to be turned into a glowing chunk of charcoal orbiting the sun, then it was meant to be.

I've become much too stoic to worry about it.
Foghat Rules
my God kiddo where have you been these past 22+ years?

How well did the Crusades work for your hateful ass?
One cannot have an enemy at arms length!
Originally Posted by Ulvejaeger

Hateful? I don’t usually talk to radical Islamic sympathizers but I’m making an exception for you.

If that’s the best that you can come up with then I’d say your alliance with the uneducated Islamic scum is perfect for you. Congrats? 😂

I can’t fu.cking believe that on a conservative outdoor hunting site like this that we’d have so many anti-American Muslim lovers….

Pathetic…

Hateful? I don’t usually talk to radical Islamic sympathizers but I’m making an exception for you.

If that’s the best that you can come up with then I’d say your alliance with the uneducated Islamic scum is perfect for you. Congrats? 😂

I can’t fu.cking believe that on a conservative outdoor hunting site like this that we’d have so many anti-American Muslim lovers….

Pathetic…

It's interesting that so many Americans feel as if they have to choose a side between the Jews and their cousins the Arabs.

My tribe is rural Southeastern Americans of European descent.

Why should I involve myself in the trials and tribulations of the feud between those semite tribes halfway around the world?

They're all nuts. One tribe has a much better public relations department than the other. That's all.

Neither of them would lose five minutes of sleep if my entire DNA classification was eliminated.

There's no reason for me to pick a side between them.
Turn off the news. ShEESH

So gullible!
Yeah, thats whats destroying this country lol. F uck have you been?
It makes this much sense.

Who's side are you on,...the Bloods or the Crips?
BREAKING
Radical Muslims kill and eat Israeli family's pets.

Curious why was one of Israel’s first courses of action bombing two airports in Syria? Was Hamas hiding there? WMDs hidden in the airports??

Pathetic…

It's interesting that so many Americans feel as if they have to choose a side between the Jews and their cousins the Arabs.

My tribe is rural Southeastern Americans of European descent.

Why should I involve myself in the trials and tribulations of the feud between those semite tribes halfway around the world?

They're all nuts. One tribe has a much better public relations department than the other. That's all.

Neither of them would lose five minutes of sleep if my entire DNA classification was eliminated.

There's no reason for me to pick a side between them.

I think you are confusing a couple of things…1 is that I never advocated going nuclear which you mentioned in a previous response. The second thing is that you are confusing my support for anyone that fights against radical Islam as being the same thing as getting “personally” (as a country) involved, it’s not! My rooting for Israel is based on my dislike for those Islamic scum who seek to kill me and mine. I’m not suggesting nuclear and I’m not suggesting American boots so please stop with your hyperbole and try to understand the written word.
The Q crowd gettin' r dun. Derp derp.
I think you are confusing a couple of things…

No. I'm not confusing anything.

You've picked a side.

That means that you've been influenced by the propaganda on the subject,....and you're not even a Boomer.

Pathetic…

You are acting like a broad.

The ones thinking they are go to be watching a nuclear war on their big screen TV are going to be in for a rude awakening.
It's absolute, indisputable FACT ...

that a very large percentage of American citizens are severely indoctrinated and emotionally controllable.... with a predictable outcome, on an as needed basis for current events set on the world stage in front of the hypnotized

This applies to all ..... Be they Democrats/Liberals ... Republicans/Conservatives etc, etc & etc .....

All the puppeteers have to do is pull the right emotional strings and that triggers outrage from the selected flock of sheep and the puppeteers get the desired outcome and full support of their efforts, even if it means slaughtering masses of people indiscriminately, the sheep have been conditioned to react and support genocide and all actions taken against the perceived "enemies" as acceptable and just

We saw the zombies react with the Ukraine/Russia war, it was crystal clear that the propoganda had stirred the desired reactions the puppeteers planned for

Now we are seeing the same results with the Gaza/Israel orchestrated production of events

And of course, these indoctrinated zombies (on both sides of the current conflict in play) believe that if you don't think like they do, then you are on their "enemies" side

What they don't know is their "play" buttons are being pushed and strings are getting yanked, sending them into prearranged reactions

Dance bitches ...... it's your turn now !

....[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
One of Israel's biggest bragging rights, point of pride, and marketable expertise, is security. There's no way the Israelis did this to themselves and ruin their reputation in the World. All you Jew haters claim they do nothing unless they make money, and at the same time you claim they intentionally tried to destroy their own security/military industry standings in the eyes of the whole planet. I'm not saying their could not have been an inside job, there's criminals in every society, but there's no way their government was involved.
Originally Posted by ribka
Curious why was one of Israel’s first courses of action bombing two airports in Syria? Was Hamas hiding there? WMDs hidden in the airports??
Never let a good crisis go to waste.

kwg
Originally Posted by ribka

The airports are used to ship missiles from Iran to Hezbollah.

Pathetic…

You are acting like a broad.

He’s also a Tester supporter fyi

To clarify, ulvejaeger, not aces.
Originally Posted by reivertom
One of Israel's biggest bragging rights, point of pride, and marketable expertise, is security. There's no way the Israelis did this to themselves and ruin their reputation in the World. All you Jew haters claim they do nothing unless they make money, and at the same time you claim they intentionally tried to destroy their own security/military industry standings in the eyes of the whole planet. I'm not saying there could not have been an inside job, there's criminals in every society, but there's no way their government was involved.
What a Fugkin idiot
Originally Posted by reivertom
One of Israel's biggest bragging rights, point of pride, and marketable expertise, is security. There's no way the Israelis did this to themselves and ruin their reputation in the World. All you Jew haters claim they do nothing unless they make money, and at the same time you claim they intentionally tried to destroy their own security/military industry standings in the eyes of the whole planet. I'm not saying there could not have been an inside job, there's criminals in every society, but there's no way their government was involved.
What a Fugkin idiot

But he yelled it. That makes it super accurate
Too many see this as an "either/or" thing, or "if A, then B" without even considering the possibility of C. It's just pointless to even try to discuss this stuff with such rigid minds.

The best way to sum up my own thoughts is this: the practicality of cynicism has its limits.
Too many see this as an "either/or" thing, or "if A, then B" without even considering the possibility of C. It's just pointless to even try to discuss this stuff with such rigid minds.

The best way to sum up my own thoughts is this: the practicality of cynicism has its limits.

So according the infallible logic in your previous post, they are NOT making money on this situation?

What’s the latest count on aid sent in materiel and/or money?

Edit to add, though it’s simpler for the SUPER smart, and the propagandists to paint with their broad brush dipped in the ink of the dead innocents, to say being critical of, or even unsupportive of the state of Israel does not in and of itself make one a “Jew-hater”
Hamas and Hezbollah need wiped out. Nothing more to say. Savages living in the 1500’s. Goat Fuqking POS.

And you know Syria supports Hezbollah who started bombing Israel from Lebanon. Stop your lies!
Here are the Goat Fuqkers at their best. You telling me these POS needs to live? Even the rest of the Arab nations don’t want them that’s why their borders are closed. Think twice before you start spewing your crap!

Goat Fuqkers you guys love
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

So according the infallible logic in your previous post, they are NOT making money on this situation?

What’s the latest count on aid sent in materiel and/or money?

Edit to add, though it’s simpler for the SUPER smart, and the propagandists to paint with their broad brush dipped in the ink of the dead innocents, to say being critical of, or even unsupportive of the state of Israel does not in and of itself make one a “Jew-hater”

So, if we can agree that Israel should defend itself and promote its own security, should that be foregone when it is found that someone might make a profit?

If I say "I hope Israel obliterates Hamas" does that mean I want American boots on the ground? Does it mean I want hundreds of billions in military aid to Israel? Does it even mean that I want to see "Palestinian" women and children slaughtered? Does it mean I want Jews to control the US government? Does it mean I want Jews to control the entire world?

Conversely...am I to believe that anyone who thinks Israel is wrong to retaliate after the slaughter of innocent civilians is NOT supporting Hamas and all the other raghead terrorist scum, or at the very least capitulating to terrorists?

People should develop reading comprehension and communication skills. And thinking skills.

Intelligent conversation is becoming impossible in this forum.
I don't give one f uck or two shi ts over how many goat fkrs the Yids kill in their mutual bloodlust with their Arab cousins

Neither do I care vice versa ...

There is nothing I can say or do that will change things, the only benefit is after the shooting stops, there will be less of both

Both fanatical ideologies are psychopatic in nature and are responsible for a lot of misery and death historically and at present

Unfortunately, the USA has been corrupted and in full control by one of these psychopathic ideologies, this alliance will destroy this nation

this meme is 100% accurate, IF you can decipher it's meaning without going full Yidtard psycho

I don't give one f uck or two shi ts over how many goat fkrs the Yids kill in their mutual bloodlust with their Arab cousins

Neither do I care vice versa ...

There is nothing I can say or do that will change things, the only benefit is after the shooting stops, there will be less of both

Both fanatical ideologies are psychopatic in nature and are responsible for a lot of misery and death historically and at present

Unfortunately, the USA has been corrupted and in full control by one of these psychopathic ideologies, this alliance will destroy this nation

this meme is 100% accurate, IF you can decipher it's meaning without going full Yidtard psycho

Here’s one for you to decipher,without going Hamastardish…
a middle eastern psycho hacking up his cousin ?

what else is new ?
a middle eastern psycho hacking up his cousin ?

what else is new ?
Exactly, narf.

Actually the hackee wasn’t a jew, it was a man from Nepal working on a farm. But it didn’t matter Hamas does what they do best. Israel is doing what they do best, killing Hamas and Hezbollah.
© 24hourcampfire