Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Huntz
FDR knew that an attack on Pearl Harbor was eminent yet failed to warn them when he absolutely knew it was going to happen .

You are making our point. Governments have done this for a long time. It's a means to an end.....an easy way to get stupid people angry enough to support a war.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
Our ruling elites all have our best interests in mind and anyone who thinks they don’t is a Nazi.

Trust the plan the good guys are in charge.

Best and brightest 81 mil votes diversity is our strength protect Ukraine get boosted back Israel or Hamas will come here to behead YOUR babies!
Spot on

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by JSTUART
"Israel knew what was coming and let it happen"

Rubbish.
Egypt with a prehistoric spy program warned israel several times and was ignored even told satanyahoo

Last edited by mrmeener; 10/14/23.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Christ.... never denounced that religion .

He spent his life denouncing that religion.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Gunchamp: Persons capable of such bizarre thoughts and contentions (such as yours!) are seldom, if ever, persuadable.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by bluefish
Change my mind

How about begin by citing evidence to support your assertion. That’s usually how it’s done.
Egypt stated israel knew. Nothing gets by israel when it comes to chit like this. 7 hours and the military sat and did nothing even though they were in the area. Hamas was using phones to communicate and youre telling me israel wasnt able to intercept? We all know the deep state wants ww3 and israel is fully apart of thr deep state. Israel wants gaza as their own amd destroying hamas and eventually iran is a win for both. No one gave a chit about ukraine, but israel has a bunch of you all fired up and ready to let our children die to defend. You tell me how this isnt what happened
Beautiful post and I am glad somebody finally brought up Egypt warned israel numerous times and were purposely ignored. I wanted to do it but I get tag teamed from even-genitals and jew lackeys as a muslim a Nazi a aunty semight a liberal

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I don't know the name of the mental illness that sees everything as a conspiracy. Paranoia maybe. But whatever it is, you guys have the serious version of it. Crazies think they're fine but everybody else is nuts. You guys fit that to a "T".
Agreed!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by mrmeener
Change my mind

How about begin by citing evidence to support your assertion. That’s usually how it’s done.
Egypt stated israel knew. Nothing gets by israel when it comes to chit like this. 7 hours and the military sat and did nothing even though they were in the area. Hamas was using phones to communicate and youre telling me israel wasnt able to intercept? We all know the deep state wants ww3 and israel is fully apart of thr deep state. Israel wants gaza as their own amd destroying hamas and eventually iran is a win for both. No one gave a chit about ukraine, but israel has a bunch of you all fired up and ready to let our children die to defend. You tell me how this isnt what happened
Beautiful post and I am glad somebody finally brought up Egypt warned israel numerous times and were purposely ignored. I wanted to do it but I get tag teamed from even-genitals and jew lackeys as a muslim a Nazi a aunty semight a liberal
No, you get called out for being an ignorant mouth-breathing sockpuppet.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by mrmeener
Change my mind

No, you get called out for being an ignorant mouth-breathing sockpuppet.
GFY mr fecalstein

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by JSTUART
"Israel knew what was coming and let it happen"

Rubbish.

No, really. The entire region has been stable and peaceful for decades, then outa the blue something like this happens and it has to be because the Lockheed Martin and Honeywell want war.

You been living under a rock or something?

Seems to me that it can be “all of the above”; the region is fraught with conflict, they have too good of intel to NOT have seen it coming, and there are many forces around the globe who’d love perpetual war.

Anyone who thinks there aren’t forces within governments happy to allow a few eggs to be broken to make their utopian omelet needs to pay closer attention.

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
all the jew lackeys that want proof. Texas GOP congressman Mike Mc caul head of the foreign affairs committee said Egypt warned of the attack and israel ignored it contradicting king bibi dictator for life. I wonder how long he will last after that statement

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
FDR knew that an attack on Pearl Harbor was eminent yet failed to warn them when he absolutely knew it was going to happen . All the Jew hatred here is based on fairy tales .For all you so called Christians, Christ was a Jew. He was a Rabbi and never denounced that religion . I hope the Jews wipe out Iran, Syria and the rest of the AE. The Jews of Israel are about the only ally in the world we can count on .

There is not one shred of evidence that FDR knew about Pearl Harbor in advance. He did know about the Philippines, of course, but MacArthur failed to execute.

There is also not one shred of evidence that the IDF knew about last weekend's attack in advance.

If you have any evidence, tell us what it is. Otherwise, SHADDUP!

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
FDR knew that an attack on Pearl Harbor was eminent yet failed to warn them when he absolutely knew it was going to happen . All the Jew hatred here is based on fairy tales .For all you so called Christians, Christ was a Jew. He was a Rabbi and never denounced that religion . I hope the Jews wipe out Iran, Syria and the rest of the AE. The Jews of Israel are about the only ally in the world we can count on .

There is not one shred of evidence that FDR knew about Pearl Harbor in advance. He did know about the Philippines, of course, but MacArthur failed to execute.

There is also not one shred of evidence that the IDF knew about last weekend's attack in advance.

If you have any evidence, tell us what it is. Otherwise, SHADDUP!
you are blind deaf and dumb. read my post above yours. in fact 70% of the israelis want to tear bibi apart and are being held back until the war is over. that is why bibi said it will be a long war

Last edited by mrmeener; 10/14/23.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
The attack was being planned for six months. All those Arabs talking about it on their Iphones.
Israel can't intercept some phone calls? Israel doesn't have any fluent Arab speakers in Mossad? No, Mossad has dozens of fluent Arab speakers.

Former UK IO says this:

Sir Alex Younger, a former head of MI6, said Hamas was likely to have been able to achieve surprise by “the complete abandonment of any electronic device or signature”, thereby evading electronic surveillance or signals intelligence.

Speaking on BBC Radio 4’s The Today podcast, Younger said he believed one issue was a structural problem, Israel’s “overreliance on a set of technology systems” to defend itself, including sensors to detect hostile activity near its border with Gaza. “Technology is good at revealing capabilities and actions, it’s not good at revealing intentions,” he said.

But the former spy chief, who stepped down in 2020, said Israel’s failure to pre-empt the attack also stemmed from a wider “failure of imagination” – and drew a parallel with the misjudgment in the run-up to the 9/11 attacks.

“9/11 classically was that. The assumption was not that we were vulnerable to anything in terms of this type of attack. The assumption was that it essentially wasn’t possible,” Younger said.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Oh yeah. Some anonymous Egyptian says he told some anonymous Israeli.

What BS.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
The Jews of Israel are about the only ally in the world we can count on .

Someone help me out here. I often see this sentiment about Israel being our "ally." Our ally in what? Where have they stood up and helped us out? In what ways have they contributed to the security and well-being of the United States?

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by cra1948

Someone help me out here. I often see this sentiment about Israel being our "ally." Our ally in what? Where have they stood up and helped us out? In what ways have they contributed to the security and well-being of the United States?

Stop asking questions, you anti-semitic bigot!!!!!!!

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
[/b]

What BS.

The weak minded are always susceptible to govt propaganda

Ill let your own moronic word speak for you

Jim1611 #15068901 07/21/20
[b]Online Content
IndyC
A35

Campfire Outfitter
I
The North Coast
Originally Posted by Jim1611
So we should trust people that have lied about this virus over and over in order to manipulate and scare people. No vaccine for me. It's shaping up way too much to look like the "mark of the beast" to me.

Moronic comment.

Nobody lied to anybody except for Fauci's attempt to divert us fro using masks so hospital workers could get some. Bad for him to do that.

Aside from that, nobody knew the severity of this virus. Would you rather have them say "no problem" and 2,000,000 people die or say, "it's very serious" and have it not be serious? They just didn't kno
w.

Last edited by ribka; 10/14/23.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

What BS.
texas GOP head of the foreign affairs committee Mike McCaul said israel knew and was warned repeatedly even bibi and they ignored the warnings. do you understand what I wrote? if not have an adult read it to you. google it

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by cra1948

Stop asking questions, you anti-semitic bigot!!!!!!!
our best ally time and time again is Australia. no comparison to any other country

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

158 members (300_savage, 1_deuce, 308xray, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 21 invisible), 14,739 guests, and 1,139 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,966
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.