efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by mrmeener
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by cra1948
Originally Posted by Huntz
The Jews of Israel are about the only ally in the world we can count on .

Someone help me out here. I often see this sentiment about Israel being our "ally." Our ally in what? Where have they stood up and helped us out? In what ways have they contributed to the security and well-being of the United States?

Stop asking questions, you anti-semitic bigot!!!!!!!
our best ally time and time again is Australia. no comparison to any other country

UK?

Israel helped us by sinking one of our ships didn’t they? They sure seem to be the best ally money can buy…

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by cra1948
The Jews of Israel are about the only ally in the world we can count on .

Someone help me out here. I often see this sentiment about Israel being our "ally." Our ally in what? Where have they stood up and helped us out? In what ways have they contributed to the security and well-being of the United States?

our best ally time and time again is Australia. no comparison to any other country

UK?

Israel helped us by sinking one of our ships didn’t they? They sure seem to be the best ally money can buy…

They didn't succeed in sinking it, but they damn sure tried.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by efw
[quote=cra1948][quote=Huntz] The Jews of Israel are about the only ally in the world we can count on .[/quot

UK?

Speaking of Israeli intelligence pulling some tricks, the attack on USS Liberty is one for the books.
Naw, Israeli intelligence wouldn't lie to us.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I wonder how many here raised this much stink over the stolen election as they seem to be as to whether Israel knew or not?

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I wonder how many here raised this much stink over the stolen election as they seem to be as to whether Israel knew or not?

From what I can see it’s a similar group getting similar reactions from the same folks who poo-pood election fraud as laughable “conspiracy theories”.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Knowing it was coming and knowing the exact time and place might be two different things.
Seems that's happened a few times in my lifetime.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by JSTUART
"Israel knew what was coming and let it happen"

Rubbish.

No, really. The entire region has been stable and peaceful for decades, then outa the blue something like this happens and it has to be because the Lockheed Martin and Honeywell want war.

You been living under a rock or something?

Seems to me that it can be “all of the above”; the region is fraught with conflict, they have too good of intel to NOT have seen it coming, and there are many forces around the globe who’d love perpetual war.

Anyone who thinks there aren’t forces within governments happy to allow a few eggs to be broken to make their utopian omelet needs to pay closer attention.

As someone mentioned a little earlier, NO ONE knows what's going on---certainly none of us. We know when we smell a rat, and sometimes we're proven correct, but that's nothing to count on 100%. In this day and age it is extremely difficult to KNOW anything at all about world affairs except that we are being kept in the dark by design.

And to say that either the news media's presentation of "the facts" is true OR the Israeli government intentionally turned a blind eye and let it happen to provide an excuse for war is nothing less than disingenuous. There are scads of possibilities.

There isn't anyone here who's so freeking smart they can figure it all out, and that most certainly includes you knuckleheads who think all we gotta do is get rid of the Jews and the world will be paradise.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I don't believe the official narrative about anything any longer. I can't understand why anybody does.

Exactly where I’ve been for a long time. If it’s the official story, it’s likely a lie being pushed to further a political agenda.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Gunchamp: Persons capable of such bizarre thoughts and contentions (such as yours!) are seldom, if ever, persuadable.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
What have i said that is so crazy? What can be quuckly debunked? I gave my opinion. Whats yours?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I did

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I don't believe the official narrative about anything any longer. I can't understand why anybody does.

Exactly where I’ve been for a long time. If it’s the official story, it’s likely a lie being pushed to further a political agenda.
This and exactly why i cant believe that after all the recent lies any of these guys can not question things. Some just can not form a thought that doesnt come from people in power telling them what to believe. Be smart. Question everything

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Change my mind
Just like we knew that the Pearl Harbor attack was coming.
Pure bullschitt.
And some will believe pure bullschitt.
They need a hobby.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Christ.... never denounced that religion .

He spent his life denouncing that religion.
Show me.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
FDR knew that an attack on Pearl Harbor was eminent yet failed to warn them when he absolutely knew it was going to happen . All the Jew hatred here is based on fairy tales .For all you so called Christians, Christ was a Jew. He was a Rabbi and never denounced that religion . I hope the Jews wipe out Iran, Syria and the rest of the AE. The Jews of Israel are about the only ally in the world we can count on .

There is not one shred of evidence that FDR knew about Pearl Harbor in advance. He did know about the Philippines, of course, but MacArthur failed to execute.

There is also not one shred of evidence that the IDF knew about last weekend's attack in advance.

If you have any evidence, tell us what it is. Otherwise, SHADDUP!
Read his Biography.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Line up for the vaccine
Line up and comply with the mask mandate.
Line up and follow social distancing
Line up and comply with shutdowns.
Line up and accept the election results
Line up and support Ukraine
Line up and support Israel.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Change my mind
Just like we knew that the Pearl Harbor attack was coming.
Pure bullschitt.
And some will believe pure bullschitt.
They need a hobby.

How funny of you DirectDildo.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Change my mind
I believe you are on to something. I agree. Unfortunately, innocent people died. Now Israel has the chance to end this "Palestinian thing" forever. It is the catalyst to many changes. Changes that hopefully include Iran.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by kwg020
Change my mind
I believe you are on to something. I agree. Unfortunately, innocent people died. Now Israel has the chance to end this "Palestinian thing" forever. It is the catalyst to many changes. Changes that hopefully include Iran.

kwg

And just when Israel gets ready to end this farce once and for all...the US government will veto the action, and start it all again.

And I bloody well know that the Albanese clown will put his hand up to take a few thousand terrorist "immigrants".

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Oh yeah. Some anonymous Egyptian says he told some anonymous Israeli.

What BS.
texas GOP head of the foreign affairs committee Mike McCaul said israel knew and was warned repeatedly even bibi and they ignored the warnings. do you understand what I wrote? if not have an adult read it to you. google it

Look, dim bulb, just who did this Mike MCaul say was the Egyptian who warned said Israel? Name names or shaddup.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

109 members (10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 18 invisible), 14,945 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,978
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.