-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dropping plane loads of SPAM would solve many problems I'm sure.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
GB1

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Pretty sure that decentralized groups don't exist, and no group has ever, ever placed double agents to precipitate an event.
I'm also pretty sure that there is no such thing as multi-trillion-dollar interests.
No way. That it would be crazy if those things were real.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Israel runs the Deep State, the Cabal, the NWO, servants of the Antichrist

If you refuse to acknowledge the Truth then you are already lost

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
It is always coming.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Plausible.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I don't know.

Our governments can't be totally incompetent and totally omniscient all at the same time.
I was thinking about that and i feel the retarded wing of our gov is what we see on display. Im pretty convinced there is the ones in the background pulling all the strings. Just my opinion and im open for the opposite thinking

Are the ones pulling the strings business interests?

The best money you can spend is to buy a politician....

This will answer your question. Not just business interest, THE business interest and the same family names that have controlled the world for 100’s of years.
https://organicconsumers.org/who-owns-world-blackrock-and-vanguard/

Watch the Tim Geilen documentary they mention if you have time. Not saying everything’s a fact but a lot of it is easy to independently research.

Last edited by jackmountain; 10/14/23.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't know the name of the mental illness that sees everything as a conspiracy. Paranoia maybe. But whatever it is, you guys have the serious version of it. Crazies think they're fine but everybody else is nuts. You guys fit that to a "T".

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Crazies are running our government and they don't work for us.

Conspiracy? Hey, how many people who are not supposed to be here were shuttled to all corners of the country the last for years on your dime?
Just like they did in Europe....

Did they or we support that? Hell no. Israelis weren't "for" this violence either.

GOVERNMENTS and supposed leaders around the world are letting things happen and are all to glad to ruin your wealth, future and killing people isn't off their list of things to do. They're already committing treason, violating their oaths every day and doing whatever. If you think that's a conspiracy its getting too late....
Agencies with no Constitutional weight of law or accountability are running (ruining) our country. Politicians are avoiding their duties and rubber stamping the acts. I wish I were wrong.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Israel runs the Deep State, the Cabal, the NWO, servants of the Antichrist

If you refuse to acknowledge the Truth then you are already lost
Friend was speculating that Israel started this thing, but wants/needs the USA and friends to become involved directly, that may be why the southern border is letting so many unknowns into the Country, the same can be said for all of Israel's allies.

Jews bringing the Muslim's into an epic war using Christian's and others as fodder.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The attack was being planned for six months. All those Arabs talking about it on their Iphones.
Israel can't intercept some phone calls? Israel doesn't have any fluent Arab speakers in Mossad? No, Mossad has dozens of fluent Arab speakers.

The attacks began, and some of the kibbutz were under assault for 4 hours. Hundreds of 911 calls came in on the Israeli Iphones. Israeli Army units are just 15 miles away. And they can't get 20 soldiers down to that kibbutz there in four hours? Meanwhile Hamas is throwing hand grenades on top of children in bomb shelters.

It is a set-up. Israel let it happen.

Integral in the plans, was that Hamas would invade and slaughter hundreds of children and women, and of course Hamas behaved as the animals that they are.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Deep state needs ww3 to survive. They need to retain power. Trump and Putin needs to go away. World needs tk be in chaos to gain even more power. Deep state not only operates and rules the US, israel as well. If a bird flies over the wall in israel, alarms sounds and they know. Their military did nothing for 7 hours and allowed people to be slaughtered. This will drag iran into this, syria and eventually russia. We will be fighting and ww3 will be in full force. Its all lining up

You forgot the other major thorn in the side of NWO.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
sounds like utter BS to me. Conspiracy silliness like this is nectar to our resident nazis though.

Sam......

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Conspiracy theories? If y’all think the media and the governments tell us the truth, your delusional.

Get your boosters? Epstein Island…election fraud, the list is end list.

Everyone should watch the video, before flapping their gums.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I cant fully grasp how a small minority of people cant believe that these things are possible. Everything that had happened, everything youve seen unfold and some of you think thid isnt possible? Sheesh

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Bush has always been accused of knowing before hand of 9/11. Who knows and who knows about Israel. What really matters is the after actions. As we know the Patriot Act was and is an absolute infringement on our freedom and should not exist. Now in Israel something will take place. That should be on them and not us. Nobody in their right mind ought to support the USA being involved in another nation's fight and 10x that with those that are in charge. As history is proving that correct since WWII.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
BULLS HIT GALORE on Israel knew!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I cant fully grasp how a small minority of people cant believe that these things are possible. Everything that had happened, everything youve seen unfold and some of you think thid isnt possible? Sheesh
Yet, Christian's have little doubt what is happening, eyes are being opened.
Where do conspiracy and fact meet anyways?

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by 673
Yet, Christian's have little doubt what is happening, eyes are being opened.
Where do conspiracy and fact meet anyways?

We’re fixing to find out.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Change my mind

Of course they did.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Change my mind

How about begin by citing evidence to support your assertion. That’s usually how it’s done.

The way life should be.
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

330 members (163bc, 160user, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 32 invisible), 1,873 guests, and 1,060 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,487
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.