Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I hope Israel turns Palestine and Lebanon into a bad memory.

You and yours will be part of that bad memory if Israel starts chucking nukes into Lebanon.

But in any event, I long ago concluded that what's going on in the Middle East is Biblical. If the scrap between the semite cousins causes the planet to be turned into a glowing chunk of charcoal orbiting the sun, then it was meant to be.

I've become much too stoic to worry about it.
Foghat Rules

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
my God kiddo where have you been these past 22+ years?

How well did the Crusades work for your hateful ass?

"The more I am around people the better I like my dog." Mark Twain
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
One cannot have an enemy at arms length!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Ulvejaeger

Hateful? I don’t usually talk to radical Islamic sympathizers but I’m making an exception for you.

If that’s the best that you can come up with then I’d say your alliance with the uneducated Islamic scum is perfect for you. Congrats? 😂

I can’t fu.cking believe that on a conservative outdoor hunting site like this that we’d have so many anti-American Muslim lovers….

Pathetic…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Hateful? I don’t usually talk to radical Islamic sympathizers but I’m making an exception for you.

If that’s the best that you can come up with then I’d say your alliance with the uneducated Islamic scum is perfect for you. Congrats? 😂

I can’t fu.cking believe that on a conservative outdoor hunting site like this that we’d have so many anti-American Muslim lovers….

Pathetic…

It's interesting that so many Americans feel as if they have to choose a side between the Jews and their cousins the Arabs.

My tribe is rural Southeastern Americans of European descent.

Why should I involve myself in the trials and tribulations of the feud between those semite tribes halfway around the world?

They're all nuts. One tribe has a much better public relations department than the other. That's all.

Neither of them would lose five minutes of sleep if my entire DNA classification was eliminated.

There's no reason for me to pick a side between them.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Turn off the news. ShEESH

So gullible!

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
The off the deep end displays that get posted on this site easily match the loonies on the left wing, just tilted the other direction. Like a cyclone of insanity, spin left spin right get a good whirlwind of absolutely foolishness raging. That's what's destroying the USA.
Yeah, thats whats destroying this country lol. F uck have you been?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It makes this much sense.

Who's side are you on,...the Bloods or the Crips?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
BREAKING
Radical Muslims kill and eat Israeli family's pets.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Curious why was one of Israel’s first courses of action bombing two airports in Syria? Was Hamas hiding there? WMDs hidden in the airports??

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Pathetic…

It's interesting that so many Americans feel as if they have to choose a side between the Jews and their cousins the Arabs.

My tribe is rural Southeastern Americans of European descent.

Why should I involve myself in the trials and tribulations of the feud between those semite tribes halfway around the world?

They're all nuts. One tribe has a much better public relations department than the other. That's all.

Neither of them would lose five minutes of sleep if my entire DNA classification was eliminated.

There's no reason for me to pick a side between them.

I think you are confusing a couple of things…1 is that I never advocated going nuclear which you mentioned in a previous response. The second thing is that you are confusing my support for anyone that fights against radical Islam as being the same thing as getting “personally” (as a country) involved, it’s not! My rooting for Israel is based on my dislike for those Islamic scum who seek to kill me and mine. I’m not suggesting nuclear and I’m not suggesting American boots so please stop with your hyperbole and try to understand the written word.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The Q crowd gettin' r dun. Derp derp.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I think you are confusing a couple of things…

No. I'm not confusing anything.

You've picked a side.

That means that you've been influenced by the propaganda on the subject,....and you're not even a Boomer.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Pathetic…

You are acting like a broad.

I am MAGA.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I hope Israel turns Palestine and Lebanon into a bad memory.

You and yours will be part of that bad memory if Israel starts chucking nukes into Lebanon.

The ones thinking they are go to be watching a nuclear war on their big screen TV are going to be in for a rude awakening.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It's absolute, indisputable FACT ...

that a very large percentage of American citizens are severely indoctrinated and emotionally controllable.... with a predictable outcome, on an as needed basis for current events set on the world stage in front of the hypnotized

This applies to all ..... Be they Democrats/Liberals ... Republicans/Conservatives etc, etc & etc .....

All the puppeteers have to do is pull the right emotional strings and that triggers outrage from the selected flock of sheep and the puppeteers get the desired outcome and full support of their efforts, even if it means slaughtering masses of people indiscriminately, the sheep have been conditioned to react and support genocide and all actions taken against the perceived "enemies" as acceptable and just

We saw the zombies react with the Ukraine/Russia war, it was crystal clear that the propoganda had stirred the desired reactions the puppeteers planned for

Now we are seeing the same results with the Gaza/Israel orchestrated production of events

And of course, these indoctrinated zombies (on both sides of the current conflict in play) believe that if you don't think like they do, then you are on their "enemies" side

What they don't know is their "play" buttons are being pushed and strings are getting yanked, sending them into prearranged reactions

Dance bitches ...... it's your turn now !

....[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
One of Israel's biggest bragging rights, point of pride, and marketable expertise, is security. There's no way the Israelis did this to themselves and ruin their reputation in the World. All you Jew haters claim they do nothing unless they make money, and at the same time you claim they intentionally tried to destroy their own security/military industry standings in the eyes of the whole planet. I'm not saying their could not have been an inside job, there's criminals in every society, but there's no way their government was involved.

Last edited by reivertom; 10/14/23.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka
Curious why was one of Israel’s first courses of action bombing two airports in Syria? Was Hamas hiding there? WMDs hidden in the airports??
Never let a good crisis go to waste.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by ribka

The airports are used to ship missiles from Iran to Hezbollah.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Pathetic…

You are acting like a broad.

He’s also a Tester supporter fyi

To clarify, ulvejaeger, not aces.

Last edited by BillyGoatGruff; 10/14/23.

MAGA
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (808outdoors, 7mm_Loco, Akhutr, 10gaugemag, 17 invisible), 14,560 guests, and 1,151 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,986
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.