Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I keep going back and forth on this, and maybe that is how it is, IDK! My reading from "different areas of the internet" these past few days from folks way higher up the knowing food chain than I tell me that the Hamas forces were extremely well trained and sophisticated , more so than many in IDF on the ground at the time, so it gives me pause, again!

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Deleted

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 10/14/23. Reason: Irrelevant

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Originally Posted by JSTUART
"Israel knew what was coming and let it happen"

Rubbish.

Tend to agree. It might not be a black-white issue. The non-specific “warning” from Egypt was something “could happen”. However, to one degree or another that’s been true throughout Israel’s history.

It’s also not known to what level in Israel the “warning” was passed on to. It might not have risen to Netanyahu’s level. He denies it.

I’m cynical but not that much to think Israel would have knowingly allowed this to happen as part of a greater strategy.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/12/israel-hamas-war-egypt-warned-foreign-affairs-gaza

It will be unread by most given the source - and not claiming gospel - but consistent with your sentiment.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/13/world/middleeast/hamas-israel-attack-gaza.html

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The source for the information I saw about that was an unnamed Egyptian official, who supposedly told an unnamed Israeli. Pretty thin considering the source, hardly an unbiased one. Egypt, if you recall, is where a policeman gunned down two Israeli tourists, along with their Egyptian guide, in support of Hamas.

Like the tale that Ukraine sold Hamas weapons, there’s an obvious benefit to someone (Russia in that case) if enough people believe in the fable. Not so long ago there were all kinds of stories about candidate, then President Trump, all of them BS, but they achieved their purpose.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There is a lot of conjecture on foreknowledge, or conspiracy.

I'm more interested in the lack of response.

Gonna go out on a limb here, with a scenario of my own.

It's a straight up no conspiracy day.

50 radicals attack an American town. There is an immediate response from local LEOs. And citizens. Whatever the end result,
we are bombarded with stories about the "Heros".

Think 911.

There have been absolutely no reports of anyone at all standing against them. Not even a kid staring down a Chinese tank type pics.

I've told our local BLM story numerous times.
It took much less than 7 hours, in a rural community, to have hundreds of civilians on scene ready to fight. Cops were on the original scene in less than a half hour, and that was a distance issue.

Here was an attack, in a place where such is always likely, and no police, no military engage?

Either it was intentional, or serious negligence.
If negligence, it was across several groups and command structures.

The part of me that rules out conspiracy theories due to likelihood and probabilities, questions such failures in Israeli police and defense.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Rubbish.

No, really. The entire region has been stable and peaceful for decades, then outa the blue something like this happens and it has to be because the Lockheed Martin and Honeywell want war.

You been living under a rock or something?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Knowing it was coming and knowing the exact time and place might be two different things.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Noah was a conspiracy theorist until it started to rain!

It’s very difficult to prove a conspiracy theory going forward. Those who plan such things and put them in place are not going to admit their involvement. With the security measures in place surrounding Israel it seems unlikely the initial attack could have taken place without their knowledge. So, you have to look at who benefits and how it benefits them. The US MIC benefits financially. The war in Ukraine is becoming ho-hum. Iran continues to be a nuclear issue.

And who stands to lose? Well a few thousand troops and citizens who are most useful as cannon fodder. At this level, nothing happens by coincidence. Everything is planned.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Knowing it was coming and knowing the exact time and place might be two different things.
Very true

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Rubbish.

No, really. The entire region has been stable and peaceful for decades, then outa the blue something like this happens and it has to be because the Lockheed Martin and Honeywell want war.

You been living under a rock or something?
Oh so the military industrial complex is a conspiracy too? Lol you guys are something else. They for sure dont want war

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I tend to agree.

Documents found on dead Hamas fighters showed tremendous planning and knowledge of IDF security/surveillance. How those details were obtained is another question.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Our ruling elites all have our best interests in mind and anyone who thinks they don’t is a Nazi.

Trust the plan the good guys are in charge.

Best and brightest 81 mil votes diversity is our strength protect Ukraine get boosted back Israel or Hamas will come here to behead YOUR babies!

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Israel knew what was coming and let it happen

Change my mind
I for one won't try to change your mind gunchamp as all I can do is speculate. If that is the case, I hope those responsible for "letting it happen" get crucified.

The bigger picture, in my mind, is those who say that it didn't happen. I find that very odd in light of one fact (multiple facts depending on how you look at it). Hamas say they did it. They say how they did it. They say what they did. The say they killed defenseless men, women, babies and elderly. They say they raped, or are going to rape, women and children in order to sully them. I can't see Hamas sitting around and seeing fake videos and fake news reports and sayin, ya, since they're saying we did all of that we may as well take credit.

Stailin once said (paraphrasing) that "one death is a tragedy and a million deaths is a statistic". That appears to be the situation here with respect to people such as "the squad". It doesn't matter if it were 800 deaths or 1200 or 10. It's all the same to them. I wonder if rather than 1000 on one day, if they would change their position somewhere along a different timeline. Let's say Hamas killed 20 people a day for 50 days straight to get to the 1000 murders. If that had been the case, would those who are saying it's no big deal and asking Israel to stand down, at some point a week, ten-days, two weeks into the 50 murders per day have said "this is getting out of hand, I had better condemn it"?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I don't know the name of the mental illness that sees everything as a conspiracy. Paranoia maybe. But whatever it is, you guys have the serious version of it. Crazies think they're fine but everybody else is nuts. You guys fit that to a "T".

The ‘fire way; Rocky.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
There is a lot of conjecture on foreknowledge, or conspiracy.

I'm more interested in the lack of response.

Gonna go out on a limb here, with a scenario of my own.

It's a straight up no conspiracy day.

50 radicals attack an American town. There is an immediate response from local LEOs. And citizens. Whatever the end result,
we are bombarded with stories about the "Heros".

Think 911.

There have been absolutely no reports of anyone at all standing against them. Not even a kid staring down a Chinese tank type pics.

I've told our local BLM story numerous times.
It took much less than 7 hours, in a rural community, to have hundreds of civilians on scene ready to fight. Cops were on the original scene in less than a half hour, and that was a distance issue.

Here was an attack, in a place where such is always likely, and no police, no military engage?

Either it was intentional, or serious negligence.
If negligence, it was across several groups and command structures.

The part of me that rules out conspiracy theories due to likelihood and probabilities, questions such failures in Israeli police and defense.
The last boss I worked for before I retired was going to move with his wife and teenage daughter to Israel when he retired. I questioned his wisdom in such a move, they both grew up on the east side of Detoilet. He was a mechanical engineer, his wife a laywer who was offered beaucoup bucks to make the move. He figured that if they lived outside of the big cities they'd be safe. Anyways, their daughter spent a couple of months going to high school in Israel, sent her dad pictures of her on a rifle range learning firearms training. IIRC the rifle appeared to be an M-4.This was about four and a half years ago. It's not like firearms are rare to civilians...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I don't believe the official narrative about anything any longer. I can't understand why anybody does.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Stophel
[Linked Image]
Me too

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
FDR knew that an attack on Pearl Harbor was eminent yet failed to warn them when he absolutely knew it was going to happen . All the Jew hatred here is based on fairy tales .For all you so called Christians, Christ was a Jew. He was a Rabbi and never denounced that religion . I hope the Jews wipe out Iran, Syria and the rest of the AE. The Jews of Israel are about the only ally in the world we can count on .

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
You don't act like a Christian here. Read the 10 commandments.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

99 members (Akhutr, 10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, AdventureBound, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 20 invisible), 14,647 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,983
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.