Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
I believe they are related ? Without a long winded or typed conversation and or opinions AND a major debate, MAYBE some one can with actual experience can put it in a nut shell, the smaller the better.

I know this much..... it doesn't pertain to ranges under say under r500 yards. But I would be nice to see tighter groups on paper at say 200 or maybe 300.

If you don't know please don't contribute, nothing personal.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Maybe you could ask a little more refined question than the word salads you do. It might make the difference between a knowledgeable conversation and "major debate".

No, seriously.

The optimum accuracy nodes are plateaus in velocity usually 3/4 of a grain to a full grain wide, several along the length of the data parameters as pressures increase with increased powder charge. Between those nodes velocities can be all over the map with no consistency, albeit increasing to the next accuracy node or plateau. Those are often referred to as scatter nodes.

Maybe that's not what your after, but that's ballistics in a nutshell, and with a good chrono the easy button to working up a good load..

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
thanks for your input.

Last edited by anothergun; 10/13/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by anothergun

Your question is fupped duck - don't take is personally though. Accuracy nodes and pressure spikes are not correlated.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Put down the bong buddy . . .

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

Your question is fupped duck - don't take is personally though. Accuracy nodes and pressure spikes are not correlated.

He only likes answers that validate his crosswired questions.

He'll blow up your inbox with 3rd grader insults.

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Feral_American
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

He'll blow up your inbox with 3rd grader insults.

How did you figure out what I meant ?

Last edited by anothergun; 10/14/23.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
GFY

Medics bury their mistakes..
A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Say again ? LOL

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dinny
GFY

Gets REALLY quiet when you call him Maser, for some reason.

IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Do l ? You’ve been a lot quieter lately yourself. GFY

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

No not really, troll.

Knocked out a day's worth of time and a half $$$ today before you even thought about starting your day. Then cleaned some gutters after I got the steaks rolling on the smoker. Baked some big taters, made a pasta salad. Fooled with a new bullet sizer die, ate an exceptional supper, hung out with my sons for a bit before they went home. Now watching NC and Miami duke it out.

There is life off the internet.

Try it some time Maser.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Did you come up with this question all by yerself? Did you receive the answer you thought you were.
Seems silly if nothing matters, or does it? IDK schit but I'm making a serious attempt to answer the question.

I would have got him too but a Dad Blam snow flake hit me in da eye....
A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Feral_American

No not really, troll.

Knocked out a day's worth of time and a half $$$ today before you even thought about starting your day. Then cleaned some gutters after I got the steaks rolling on the smoker. Baked some big taters, made a pasta salad. Fooled with a new bullet sizer die, ate an exceptional supper, hung out with my sons for a bit before they went home. Now watching NC and Miami duke it out.

There is life off the internet.

Try it some time Maser.

I’m impressed you do have a life other than makin yourself look stupid on here and who knows where else. Unless you’re just cocky behind your computer and not face to face with people.

A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by doubleDs55
Did you come up with this question all by yerself? Did you receive the answer you thought you were.
Seems silly if nothing matters, or does it? IDK schit but I'm making a serious attempt to answer the question.

You seemed confused. I know what l asked, and it’s straight forward. Feral [bleep] of America was the first to respond, and knew what l asked. Try a little harder and maybe you can come up with the right answer. He thought, but it seems he thought wrong because he corrected his masculine self and gave me the right answer. If you’re that confused maybe you should go read a load manual from page 1. That oughta get you started at least.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
You didn't even know what you were asking until your fu cking nose was rubbed in it.

Troll.

A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
You really are a miserable SOB🤣

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by doubleDs55

You seemed confused. I know what l asked, and it’s straight forward. Feral [bleep] of America was the first to respond, and knew what l asked. Try a little harder and maybe you can come up with the right answer. He thought, but it seems he thought wrong because he corrected his masculine self and gave me the right answer. If you’re that confused maybe you should go read a load manual from page 1. That oughta get you started at least.

Oh, thanks for the deep insight, Oh masterful one. You should finish school so you might be able to ask a question.
Word salad! This from the guy that who got it right as per you!

I would have got him too but a Dad Blam snow flake hit me in da eye....
A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Oh believe me it's not deep, I'm just scratching the surface. To be honest it's extremely shallow !

Last edited by anothergun; 10/15/23.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

144 members (44mc, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 35, 69sportfury, 14 invisible), 1,602 guests, and 953 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,119
Posts18,483,537
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.