Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Montreal, Quebec Canada.

It was a beautiful city until the Frogs threw all of the intelligent English people out.

It is such a dilapidated city now that the bridges are actually falling down and killing the poor frogs who are under them when they collapse!

KB

GB1

O
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
O
I spent time in Juarez, back in the 1960. Pretty poor
' but not totally lawless then. East Baltimore street is a super [bleep] !!!!

"not too grumpy"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Salmonella
My God, what some of you have seen.

Pretty dramatic there, Sal.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Salmonella: "I" been around! And the schithole known as jamaica is at the top of my list.
I would NOT even consider traveling to or visiting Mexico as a "destination" anymore.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 19352012
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Iowa
I understand why you say this. I think East Lansing is the worst place in the world. For the record, I love Wisconsin.

Not even f.....ing close.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I visited Philadelphia, PA back in the 80s once. Some parts of the city were very nice, and some of them werent.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Salmonella: "I" been around! And the schithole known as jamaica is at the top of my list.
I would NOT even consider traveling to or visiting Mexico as a "destination" anymore.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I got married on a cliff in Negril Jamaica, how I wished I jumped off the cliff. The marriage lasted 6 months lol

I blame that brilliant decision on the 180 Proof Rum!

cool

Last edited by KillerBee; 10/15/23.

KB

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by MAC
The worst cesspools I have ever been to are Djibouti and Egypt. Filthy, stinking, miserable places with very corrupt people.

My brother took his girlfriend on a cruise ship tour of Egypt 2 years ago. The big boat went up and down the Nile. The ship was Swedish [white people] immaculately clean great food etc.
He said everything in Egypt was a stinking cesspool. He said the filthy slums of Cairo stretch right to the pyramids and it is hard to get a shot of the pyramids without including horrid sh*t stinking shacks of The Muslimes of Cairo.

He said the pyramids could have been built by Norwegians, might have been UFO aliens, but no way these Egyptians are descended from the builders of the pyramids.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I referenced El Salvador, above. Looks like nobody else has been there. Take my advice, don't go.

While we were there surfing, we met an American engineer. He was down there building a big bridge. Had been there 6 months and the bridge was not half way finished. He was extremely frustrated, and he said "It didn't work."

I said "What didn't work."

He replied "The cross breed between the Conquistador and the El Salvador Indian squaw."

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
In the US, I'd have to say Memphis, followed by both Virginia's, then all of New Mexico.
I live in CA and was blown away at the filth and third world country communities in other states...
Black folks on the east coast are flat out primitive savages, a few little pockets in the south had some domesticated coloreds scattered around but for the most part it was like encountering an unknown species.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Amazincaucasian
In the US, I'd have to say Memphis, followed by both Virginia's, then all of New Mexico.
I live in CA and was blown away at the filth and third world country communities in other states...
Black folks on the east coast are flat out primitive savages, a few little pockets in the south had some domesticated coloreds scattered around but for the most part it was like encountering an unknown species.

You hit the nail on the head...

The Virginias SUCK...

Ya better stay in Cali...

Fo' sure

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Panama and Senegal come to mind.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Getting into reloading to save money is like getting married for free sex.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
a favela in rio

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
I have been a lot of the places mentioned here, and the vast majority of them are just places, with people. No matter where you go, humans rarely improve a place over what it would have been without them. At the same time, everywhere is full of folks just trying to keep living. In the “best” places, I have been in multimillion dollar homes that stunk and were cluttered with trash and filth. In the “worst” places, there are still good people doing the best they can, sweeping that dirt floor every day and offering you the best they can manage if you come to visit. Some of the best beans and tortillas I ever had were at a family’s “home” in the city dump outside Reynosa, Mexico. There was meat with the beans, a rarity for folks in that place. Of course, the water donkey had died that afternoon, so…

The best places I have ever been were those without a human or evidence of their existence in sight. The worst places to me are always those where the humans are overcrowded and lack resources. Forty head of cattle on a section of good grass is always better than four thousand head stuffed into a feedlot, from an aesthetic standpoint. But the cows just want to live, no matter where they are. What some of us call a schithole is just someone else’s home. Not everyone is able to just move to a better place. And I would rather eat beans and tortillas in a stinking dump with good people than be living the high life around politicians or globalist sociopaths. The cafeteria for the House of Representatives or the Senate? Now THERE is a schithole.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kinshaza 1978 lacked amenities...

And people with any purpose in living....

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Has Wolf Point been mentioned yet?

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I spent 2 weeks in Bethel, Alaska one weekend.

Last edited by las; 10/15/23.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Has Wolf Point been mentioned yet?

Sam

Wolf Point is way better than LAME Deer, Muddy Creek, or Rabbit Town( nick name because of breeding rate) on the Nothern Cheyenne.

Hal

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Nowhere in the USA is anywhere near as bad as Alexandra South Africa, Juarez MX, or Santo Domingo Dominican Republic.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gary, Indiana

Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (06hunter59, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1OntarioJim, 1beaver_shooter, 63 invisible), 2,990 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,677
Posts18,534,239
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.