Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
As I said earlier, Biden is bucking for a Nobel Peace Prize for his selfless and brave efforts to bring an end to a war he started.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I smell a Sacrificial Offering..

I hope he doesn’t meet one of Hilarious Shoulder Fired like Seal Team 6 did ..

Ambassador Stevens won’t be saying anything but he’s still Voting ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He'll be within manpad range on approach.

Like him/dislike him - don't care, incredibly reckless and stupid to do so. And if Hamas is dumb enough to try - almost guarantees a D win this cycle, no cheating needed. Americans love a war time president. That would secure him as such. And Hamas may be just dumb enough. They launched rockets at the current Sec of State last night. They're not playing and don't care.

Me

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Not going to happen, the Biden Administration is funding Hamas,

Pay For Slay”:
America First Legal Challenges Biden’s Funding of Palestine as State Department Admits “High Risk” Funding Benefits Hamas Terrorists

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/pay-slay-america-first-legal-challenges-bidens-funding/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Jag will be along shortly to tell us that the sacrificial lamb being sent to slaughter is not the real Joe Biden

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If Hamas cared about that - they wouldn't have pushed this issue so far, knowing the US will get involved.

Hamas launced rockets at Sec State, the ones who released the cash to begin with - they'd not worry about at the Potus because the US gives them money.

Me

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Teal

Like him/dislike him - don't care, incredibly reckless and stupid to do so. And if Hamas is dumb enough to try - almost guarantees a D win this cycle, no cheating needed. Americans love a war time president. That would secure him as such. And Hamas may be just dumb enough. They launched rockets at the current Sec of State last night. They're not playing and don't care.
America also seems to love Hamas more than they support Israel, if Biden is taken out, rest assured the Israelis will be blamed.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Teal

America also seems to love Hamas more than they support Israel, if Biden is taken out, rest assured the Israelis will be blamed.

Originally Posted by ABC of all places
Forty-nine percent of Americans say the United States is doing "about the right amount" to support Israel in its war with Hamas, while 29% say the U.S. is actually doing too little, per the latest ABC News/Ipsos poll conducted using Ipsos' KnowledgePanel.

Only 18% say the U.S. is doing "too much" in the aftermath of the attacks. Republicans are much more likely to say the U.S. is doing too little to support Israel. Fifty percent of Republicans say this compared to only 12% of Democrats and 26% of independents. Most Democrats (65%) and independents (52%) think the U.S. is doing the right amount to help.

Linky

Me

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
"Joe Biden Going to Israel on Wednesday"

Join me now in prayer, I think we all know what we are praying for, maybe small differences, but the end result...

Last edited by OMCHamlin; 10/17/23.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't having a sitting American President within missile range be a terrorist's wet dream?

They have no reason to do us any favors.

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Maybe he thinks they have excellent ice cream.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Pat85
Correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't having a sitting American President within missile range be a terrorist's wet dream?

Oh Boy, you on da list now baby, you on da list.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by steve4102

Oh Boy, you on da list now baby, you on da list.

Like openly supporting Trump for the last eight years on this forum didn't??

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

As far as the effectiveness of Biden’s visit this week King Abdullah has clearly stated that there will be no refugees taken into Jordan or Egypt and that the refugee problem must be solved within Gaza.

The man takes borders seriously, evidently.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

It might be if it was Trump going, but Diaper Jo will be as safe as he is in the Oval Office. Iran (and Hamas) is not about to let anything happen to their golden goose. I hope Bibi sends the local dog catcher to meet with Biden

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Biden has zero horsepower. Everyone in the middle east knows how deficient and worthless Biden and Blinken are, all you have to do is look at how both handled Iraq while serving under Obama, the Caliphate was born under their stupidity and ISIS took over the entire country. Trump came in and exterminated the rats that Obama, Biden and Blinken nurtured. Biden is a laughing stock globally, he truly is a 25th Amendment candidate. Everyone knows he’s not in charge of squat.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
If I wanted to REALLY fugg things up, I'd send FJB over there.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Amazing. Plenty of time to fly to Israel, but no time for the Southern border..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ABC of all places
Only 18% say the U.S. is doing "too much" in the aftermath of the attacks.

I always seem to be in the minority.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Amazing. Plenty of time to fly to Israel, but no time for the Southern border..

Immigration authorities just yesterday released thousands of asylum seekers into the streets of San Diego and another 1400 in Oceanside. California.

Just simply opened the cages and let them out.

Reuters, L. A. Times

Just fuggin beautiful.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

194 members (160user, 280shooter, 1OntarioJim, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 2500HD, 20 invisible), 1,699 guests, and 942 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,335
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.