OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
It takes far more effort and and time to unlearn a falsehood than it does to learn a truth. Baldwin is a proven false prophet, liar, and clown. Keep trying though, you're doing good!

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by JGRaider
It takes far more effort and and time to unlearn a falsehood than it does to learn a truth. Baldwin is a proven false prophet, liar, and clown. Keep trying though, you're doing good!

You know more about this guy than I do. What is it in his history that supports the claims you make here?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by efw

You know more about this guy than I do. What is it in his history that supports the claims you make here?
Baldwin does not kneel before the jews that is the problem JG has with him

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Guess again meener. You're a clueless on the subject as TRH is apparently.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Well, I don’t know about a lot else but Chuck Baldwin is one of the only guys to get Romans 13 right and in agreement with our Founders and preachers of that era.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Guess again meener. You're a clueless on the subject as TRH is apparently.

I was asking with genuine interest.

What is it about Chuck Baldwin that makes you accuse him of being a false prophet and liar?

I’m assuming you have something more substantial than the fact he interprets scripture differently than you do?

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by efw

Suffice it to say he hates all jews, teaches replacement theory with altered and twisted verses and interpretation, and attempts to alter end times prophecy. Right up TRH's alley.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Baldwin is a preterist.........

According to preterism, all prophecy in the Bible is really history. The preterist interpretation of Scripture regards the book of Revelation as a symbolic picture of first-century conflicts, not a description of what will occur in the end times. The term preterism comes from the Latin praeter, meaning “past.” Thus, preterism is the view that the biblical prophecies concerning the “end times” have already been fulfilled—in the past. Preterism is directly opposed to futurism, which sees the end-times prophecies as having a still-future fulfillment.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

According to preterism, all prophecy in the Bible is really history. The preterist interpretation of Scripture regards the book of Revelation as a symbolic picture of first-century conflicts, not a description of what will occur in the end times. The term preterism comes from the Latin praeter, meaning “past.” Thus, preterism is the view that the biblical prophecies concerning the “end times” have already been fulfilled—in the past. Preterism is directly opposed to futurism, which sees the end-times prophecies as having a still-future fulfillment.

How many saw Jesus' return in person? Rev 1:7 says that ALL eyes will see him. Did no one think to record the event that preterists say happened? When did the anti-Christ sit in the temple that hasn't existed since 70 AD? Did the world miss the new temple being built?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

There is a world of difference between a differing view of interpretation of Scripture and false prophecy.

One can hold a differing view and not be lying.

You accused him of false prophecy (I’m not aware of him claiming to have prophesied anything which is what I thought you were aiming at?) and of lying.

He can misinterpret prophetic texts and not be a false prophet. He can have an understanding of end times that differs from yours and not be a liar.

You do understand this I hope?

Because if you don’t you’re damning most of historic Christians.

Ps- just as there is a wide variety of specific views of end times prophecy and its interpretation amongst Dispensational Premillennialists, there is diversity of opinion on specifics among preterists. These being the least clear of all biblical texts it seems a bit odd to damn others who claim Christ and their sovereign king and lord over differing opinions.

Last edited by efw; 10/17/23. Reason: Ps
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
If he's proclaiming these "interpretation" from the pulpit, he is a false prophet.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

How many saw Jesus' return in person? Rev 1:7 says that ALL eyes will see him. Did no one think to record the event that preterists say happened? When did the anti-Christ sit in the temple that hasn't existed since 70 AD? Did the world miss the new temple being built?

Jesus was the temple....

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Jesus said that no man knows the hour so none of the views are right. We see evidence but it can't be correctly interpreted because that knowledge isn't given to us.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[align:left][/align]Plumbum: That makes about as much sense as some of the other interpretations and explanations I have read on this site. Not much that is.

Last edited by Hastings; 10/17/23.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I tried to watch. I honestly tried. He has damn little knowledge of history. I could not stand to hear him say Palestinian again. It is a made up place and a made up people. I dont think he know hes an idiot. I will try again later.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by efw

Suffice it to say he hates all jews, teaches replacement theory with altered and twisted verses and interpretation, and attempts to alter end times prophecy. Right up TRH's alley.
I knew you hate Baldwin for his stance on the jews cause that is all that matters to you

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
His body was a temple. So is yours.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Let me add this. If we could get it right messiah would not need to come back. Truth is we are not able to find our way without him. We have had two thousand years, two thousand years. We need him to come back. We need to dump this into his lap again.

Last edited by jdm953; 10/17/23. Reason: add

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
If he's proclaiming these "interpretation" from the pulpit, he is a false prophet.

You do realize that no one before the 19th century understood eschatology the way you do, and that if you genuinely believe what you say above, you’re condemning the vast majority of Christian preachers all the way back to the beginning of the Church, wherever you may believe that to be?

Hubristic to the -enth, and unbecoming the sinner saved by grace that I’ve always believed you to be.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (257Bob, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 160user, 222Sako, 61 invisible), 2,301 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,136
Posts18,483,995
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.