Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
I have a mint condition SS Older Weatherby Vangaurd in 257 Weatherby Mag, that I have not fired and looks to have never been fired. I have to many irons in the fire with other projects so I am going to sale this rifle. Factory condition with older all black synthetic stock. Metal is mint as I mentioned it loos to have never been fired. I did pull it out of stock to adjust trigger as it was 6lbs when I got it. Could only get factory adjustment down to 4lb.

I will sell rifle, brand new RCBS dies and approx. 250 once fired 264 Win Mag Brass (I bought to fire form to 257 Weatherby) for $800 Shipped from private to FFL. I also have the rings/bases that came on rifle when I got it. Looks to be Leupold windage adjust rear and twist in front.

I can text pictures if you PM me.

HeavyBarrel

Last edited by HeavyBarrel; 10/16/23.

" A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"
G. Washington
GB1

H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
ttt

" A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"
G. Washington
H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Ttt

G. Washington
N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
I did not know I could form 257 w mag from 264 win brass- thanks for sharing,!

H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Or 7mm Mag

HeavyBarrel

G. Washington
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
PM sent.

Bring enough gun and know how to use it.

Know that it is not the knowing, nor the talking, nor the reading man, but the doing man, that at last will be found the happiest man. - Thomas Brooks (1608-1680)
H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
ttt

G. Washington
H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
To answer a couple questions it is a 2 position safety and weighs right at 7lbs on a bathroom scale.

Thanks

HeavyBarrel

G. Washington
H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
ttt

G. Washington
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Good dude bump!

IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Thanks!

HeavyBarrel

G. Washington
H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
ttt

G. Washington
H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Pictures sent

G. Washington
H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
ttt

G. Washington
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by HeavyBarrel
To answer a couple questions it is a 2 position safety and weighs right at 7lbs on a bathroom scale.

Thanks

HeavyBarrel

The weight seems low for a Vanguard. The BackCountry’s were that light but not standard models.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Weighed on bathroom scale so IDK. Usually ours is pretty accurate.

HeavyBarrel

G. Washington

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

117 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 2500HD, 35, 15 invisible), 1,558 guests, and 1,045 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,949
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.