Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
George Jetson's El Camino. No thanks.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Supposedly, the have a million reservations at $100 apiece. I bet 1 in 10 of those actually get ordered when they find out what it costs.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’d probably opt in for glass coverage on my insurance…😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I bet that windshield wiper costs $100 to replace.

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
I will drive straight into the first on I see with a roof top tent!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Supposedly, the have a million reservations at $100 apiece. I bet 1 in 10 of those actually get ordered when they find out what it costs.

Two of my coworkers put deposits on them the first day they could. According to them it locks them into a price point that won't change. They don't even want them, but want to flip them and make money as soon as they get their truck. Someone will pay up, you can guarantee it!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
They should sell big in Saugatuck!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan
Two of my coworkers put deposits on them the first day they could. According to them it locks them into a price point that won't change.

They need to read their order agreements, the only thing that has a locked price is the Full Self Driving option.

At least on the agreement that came with the deposit I put on the 3 motor FSD version in 2019 it spells out that the price sheet is an estimate only. The version I have reserved was estimated at $70k and if it isn’t double that I’ll be amazed.

What people are making money on are their reservations. They are essentially a spot in line so people are paying a few grand to get one sooner.

Still plan to take delivery, if nothing else because my wife preordered a Roadster before I did the truck, and no delivery date for it has been announced.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
If it won't carry an 11 foot camper with a king size cabover............it ain't a truck.

I don't think we could even call it a pickup. More comparable to the old Subaru Brat.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Two of my coworkers put deposits on them the first day they could. According to them it locks them into a price point that won't change.

They need to read their order agreements, the only thing that has a locked price is the Full Self Driving option.

At least on the agreement that came with the deposit I put on the 3 motor FSD version in 2019 it spells out that the price sheet is an estimate only. The version I have reserved was estimated at $70k and if it isn’t double that I’ll be amazed.

What people are making money on are their reservations. They are essentially a spot in line so people are paying a few grand to get one sooner.

Still plan to take delivery, if nothing else because my wife preordered a Roadster before I did the truck, and no delivery date for it has been announced.

Someone will always pay more to get one faster. One of the guys preordered a Ram TRX from a dealer in Iowa or somewhere, waited over a year for it to be built. Was able to get it for $85k (before shipping to AK), and had an offer immediately from a dealer to buy it for $105k as soon as it arrived. I'm guessing it will be the same with this thing if you get one early enough.

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Two of my coworkers put deposits on them the first day they could. According to them it locks them into a price point that won't change. They don't even want them, but want to flip them and make money as soon as they get their truck. Someone will pay up, you can guarantee it!

A had a couple people I work with put down deposits as well.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
That thing is uglier than a niqqer baby.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder but anyone that says that thing is sexy is obviously blind. I wouldn’t buy that thing with Biden’s money.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Too fugly for words.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ginger Billy made his own

Everyone has seen that.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (01Foreman400, 1234, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 160user, 17CalFan, 61 invisible), 2,151 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,013
Posts18,481,562
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.