Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Axl Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
Don't care. As said, flatten the whole [bleep] place. Turn it it to modern version of Lidice.

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Who cares, church is easily rebuilt.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Al Shami wouldn’t lie

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
That would dishonor his goat

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
https://www.reuters.com/world/forme...illed-gaza-church-air-strike-2023-10-20/

Oct 20 (Reuters) - Former U.S. Representative Justin Amash said on Friday that several of his relatives had been killed when a Greek Orthodox church in the Gaza Strip was hit overnight by an Israeli air strike.

"Our family is hurting badly," Amash wrote on X. "May God watch over all Christians in Gaza — and all Israelis and Palestinians who are suffering, whatever their religion or creed."

Palestinian officials said at least 500 Muslims and Christians had taken shelter from Israeli bombardments in the Greek Orthodox Church of St. Porphyrius, and the Hamas-run government's health ministry said 16 were killed.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Flatten the whole place- - - -all the way to the Mediterranean sea. Don't leave "one stone on an other" and make the squatters leave. Wait about 10 years and then rebuild with a 100% Israeli population. Make the tunnels a big sewer system. That's the only way to ever assure they ragheads won't come back stronger than before. Let the total destruction of Gaza be a lasting example of what's going to happen to anyone who attacks them in the future.

LOL

It's little wonder you chose to be a school teacher.

You're a fugking moron.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
All these News Hounds on here and nobody knows that Israelis already proved they didn't do it.

Incredible.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by plumbum
Israel needs Western support, flattening a church would not help get that support.

Are you kidding? All they have to do is blame the "muzzies", and the West... particularly Americans... will EAT IT UP.

Besides, it seems that most American Christians are FAR more concerned about the well-being of the "jews" than they are of their own brethren.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Guilt lies with the perpetrator of evil deeds !

EVIL & LIES are the perpetrators deeds !

And now a Byzantine verse that sends Islamists & Yids into convulsions of demonic rage ... Their hatred of Christ is the same and both share Satans All Seeing Eye triangle in their flags

Da Voskresnet’ Bog’, i Razidutsya Vrazi Ego, I da Byezhat’ Ot’ Litsa Ego Vsi Nenavidashchey ego…

“Let God Arise, and Let his enemies be scattered. Let them also that hate him, flee before him.”

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Can you tell me just what you think a so call Palestinian is? Why do they go by this name? When did your Palestine exist? How about when the Hebrew tribes entered the land? Who the 12 Hebrew tribes are ? Can you show me that you know anything at all about the area? I will wait.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by mrmeener
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Scumbags! mad

Who? The Israelis?
YES

It's OK, it was a accident.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jdm953
Can you tell me just what you think a so call Palestinian is? Why do they go by this name? When did your Palestine exist? How about when the Hebrew tribes entered the land? Who the 12 Hebrew tribes are ? Can you show me that you know anything at all about the area? I will wait.

Please expound on that, jdm.

A lot of people consider the word Israel to mean jew.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You know how long this is. Lots of history for people to learn. It starts in the late Bronze Age.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
About 1250 BC Moses leads the 12 Hebrew Tribes to the Jordan River. Joshua leads from there. They enter The Land of Canaan. It is City States not a country of Canaan. City States are defeated and the Hebrews divide up the land to the 12 tribes. Ten tribes are lost to history about 721 BC after Assyrian invasion. This leaves the Northern Kingdom of Israel and the Southern Kingdom of Judah. The same time all this was going on groups of European pirates/raiders were attacking Egypt. Part of this group were the Philistines. Stalemate with Egypt but they return later (couple decades) and go after Judah. They are defeated by King David and disappear from history about 1000 BC. Now keep in mind the Arabs are still in Arabia. It will be in the 7th century AD when they leave. We are going to skip a lot and go to the Roman occupation of Judah. The Jews have a rebellion around 70 AD ending at Masada. Romans have spent a year in the desert getting the Jews off that rock. They are pissed and change the name of Judah to Palestine. Latin for Philistine as an insult to the Jews. There has never been a Nation, Country or Kingdom of Palestine. The Philistines did get a foothold in Gaza. Im tired ask any question you want.

Last edited by jdm953; 10/21/23.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I know that seems like a lot. Had to set the stage for events with Rome.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by jdm953

Please expound on that, jdm.

A lot of people consider the word Israel to mean jew.

I think he's asking YOU to expound on it.

So fire up your schitty meme generator and show us all how dumb you are.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Guilt lies with the perpetrator of evil deeds !

EVIL & LIES are the perpetrators deeds !

And now a Byzantine verse that sends Islamists & Yids into convulsions of demonic rage ... Their hatred of Christ is the same and both share Satans All Seeing Eye triangle in their flags

Da Voskresnet’ Bog’, i Razidutsya Vrazi Ego, I da Byezhat’ Ot’ Litsa Ego Vsi Nenavidashchey ego…

“Let God Arise, and Let his enemies be scattered. Let them also that hate him, flee before him.”

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

This implies Israel and Satan are the same?

LOL

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
All these News Hounds on here and nobody knows that Israelis already proved they didn't do it.

Incredible.

None here will know the truth without sitting in the meetings of Netanyahu, Klaus Schwab and the Rothschilds.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Im rested. We gonna back up. Some things need to be made clear. All the way to Abraham. He ended up in the Land of Canaan. There is a reason Paleo Hebrew and Phoenician are the same thing. Phoenicians were Canaanites (Land of Canaan). What we call the Hebrews would leave going to Egypt time of Joseph. Moses took the Hebrews back to Canaan. https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org...-eastern-world/who-were-the-phoenicians/

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
I hate to break this to you tards, but neither Jews or Muslims like Christianity.

They've been fighting for 3k years, they'll be fighting in another 3k years.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

648 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 62 invisible), 3,472 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,608
Posts18,473,774
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.