Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
100PercentFedUp.com

VIDEO: Ilhan Omar Goes on Screaming Tirade Against A Reporter For Asking About Israel
By Daniel | Oct 21, 2023
SHARES
Remember when the media called Presidential Trump “unfit for office” because of the way he talked to the media?

But here’s the thing: President Trump never verbally assaulted the media.

All he did was defend his record and fight back against those spreading fake news.

Well, does this mean that Democrat Ilhan Omar is “unfit for office”?

Does this mean she needs to be impeached.

She went on a screaming tirade to berate a reporter.

Why?

All so she could avoid answering a question about Israel.

See it for yourself:

Democrat Ilhan Omar, a disgraceful antisemite, freaks out when somebody asks why Israel shouldn't have a right to defend itself against the terrorists who brutally tortured and killed so many innocent children, women, and men pic.twitter.com/q2C1sj0Enq

— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) October 21, 2023

Ilhan Omar absolutely melting down and on the verge of tears. Someone this emotionally charged should not be serving in Congress. pic.twitter.com/MRXrpimHqu

— Citizen Free Press (@CitizenFreePres) October 21, 2023

Fox reporter: "How can Israel have a ceasefire with terrorists whose entire mission is to wipe out their existence?"

Ilhan Omar: "Ignore this crazy lady." pic.twitter.com/oC3TOxNtiV

— Citizen Free Press (@CitizenFreePres) October 20, 2023

This all raises an interesting question…

Why is Ilhan Omar deflecting in the first place?

Why can’t she just answer the question?

Is she afraid of her answer?

If so, why?

Don’t the American people deserve to know what their elected representatives who are supposed to represent them stand for?

Red State provides incredible analysis:

Advertisement
Ilhan Omar lost her cool on Friday when pressed on whether Israel has a right to self-defense in the face of the massacre of 1,400 people by Hamas. It should have been a very easy question to answer, but Omar decided to dodge it by feigning righteous outrage instead.

Omar’s outburst is the lowest form of anti-war rhetoric. Israel’s goal is not to kill civilians. It is not to rack up deaths in Gaza until there’s some measure of proportion reached. Rather, the objective is to end Hamas as a political and military force. Until that goal is met, the war will not end.

These calls for a ceasefire are a desperate attempt to garner a time-out that will save Hamas, and ensure more death and destruction in the coming decades. If there is a concern about the civilians in Gaza, they should be expressed as a demand for Hamas to release the hostages and surrender.

[…]

Returning to Omar’s deflection, she made it because she desperately doesn’t want to address what actually happened in Israel. There’s a reason she waited days to even address the situation, only doing so in the context of concern for Palestinians. Like the mainstream press, she has completely blinded herself to the reality of the atrocities that occurred, thus, she can’t begin to process why a country would have any right to react in self-defense.

People can speculate why she has chosen that path in the face of so much evidence of what Hamas did. The simplest answer? She’s just a rabid antisemite, as evidenced by her many years in the public eye. I understand the desire to give people the benefit of the doubt because it’s hard to fathom how anyone could hold such irrational hatred in their hearts. Occam’s razor exists for a reason, though.
This is exactly why people hate politicians.

If you know what to look for, it’s obvious when someone is lying, pandering, or deflecting.

And this is why President Trump resonated with so many people.

He spoke his mind.

That builds trust.

When someone like Ilhan Omar deflects and does so in such a reckless way, it really makes you wonder…

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's an embarrassment to this country that someone like that could be in office.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 1911a1
It's an embarrassment to this country that someone like that could be in office.

I agree with this 1000%

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Her district is nearly all refugees from Somalia. She doesn't give a damn what anybody not from Somalia thinks and that includes both you and me.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Agreed.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MAC
Her district is nearly all refugees from Somalia. She doesn't give a damn what anybody not from Somalia thinks and that includes both you and me.

She needs to be air dropped back to Somalia.
Without a parachute!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MAC

A site that I looked at showed that the demographics of Minnesota's Congressional District 5 residents are self-reported as being 62% white, 17% black, 10% other, 6% Asian, and 4.4% mixed. Over 20% of households reported being ESL, so probably a lot of recent immigrants. If those demographics are close to being accurate, a lot of liberal white Minnesota's District 5 residents must have wanted her to represent them in Congress.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Send her and her brother/husband to Iran- - - - -they dump truckloads of big rocks on people who engage in adultery/incest over there- - - - -after beating the crap out of them first!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by MAC

A site that I looked at showed that the demographics of Minnesota's Congressional District 5 residents are self-reported as being 62% white, 17% black, 10% other, 6% Asian, and 4.4% mixed. Over 20% of households reported being ESL, so probably a lot of recent immigrants. If those demographics are close to being accurate, a lot of liberal white Minnesota's District 5 residents must have wanted her to represent them in Congress.
Of course demonrats did because they are evil, dumb, useless pricks

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Since she is from Minnesota that should say volumes about the folks who vote in her district in Minnesota.
kwg

"Rep. Ilhan Omar represents Minnesota's 5th Congressional District, which encompasses much of Minneapolis, and is 67% white, 17% Black, 9% Hispanic nonwhite and 6% Asian, according to the Census Bureau"

https://www.bing.com/search?q=ilhan+omar%27s+district+demographics&form=ANNTH1&refig=29918778bfa7487c8f5193393e425d4b&sp=2&lq=0&qs=OS&pq=ilhan+omars+district&sk=OS1&sc=10-20&cvid=29918778bfa7487c8f5193393e425d4b

Last edited by kwg020; 10/22/23.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
I Guess This Means Ilhan Omar is a Representative for Radical Islam, Not Her Congressional

Was there ever any doubt?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by MAC

White liberals will vote for whatever America hating Marxist the party puts on the ballot.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The isn’t a Issue with Congress..

Hell they Suspended the Dress Code for Some Carney Clowns

Why..

Because their all Traders..

Treasonous Grifters ..

They Assembled Under The Jolly Roger ..

Bigly ..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mail a can of SPAM to her office.

Or pickled Pigs Feet.

GOA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This country is beyond being embarrassed.

The remainder of Congress not expelling her is a travesty & more than telling.

How much more will the people of 'Merica tolerate? I say there is no end & nothing is sacred anymore; that line has been crossed by more than a few with zero consequences.

So she will stay & continue to spew her Islamist hate with no fear of any consequences.

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
She be a Kchunt

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
I Guess This Means Ilhan Omar is a Representative for Radical Islam, Not Her Congressional

Was there ever any doubt?
If anyone was blind enough to doubt her allegiance in the beginning they should not be now but I have to remind myself these people are not capable of rational thought as we are! Obama did all he could to set her district up to get her elected too. Much like Soros paying for elections to further corrupt our nation.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That could be said about thousands of politicians. But yeah, she's a special level of bitch.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Why would anyone assume these two things are mutually exclusive?

Yours in Liberty,

BL
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
This is how terrorist get in our government, she and others like her are infiltrators. They support terror groups.
She is on the side of terrorist who gut pregnant mothers then shoot them in the back, cut the babies heads off, gouge the eyes out of grown men & women, shoot people driving cars & sitting in their houses. Set people on fire tied inside tires. Ya, I said it, it's true. They are among us. We put them there.

Last edited by doubleDs55; 10/23/23.

I would have got him too but a Dad Blam snow flake hit me in da eye....
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (Amos63, 808outdoors, 2500HD, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 10 invisible), 1,377 guests, and 780 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,502
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.