Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Offering my 2015 Chevy Performance Camaro 1SS (1SS has a cloth interior) with the high output aluminum 6.2L LS3 motor, 1LE suspension package, 6 speed manual, new performance Michelin tires, new brakes (pads and rotors) 59,000 miles, clean title, long tube headers, fast flow cats, Flow-Master exhaust, performance spare added (compressor and bottle of tire slime also included), cammed, tuned, new battery... anything and everything that needed attention received it, nothing Bubba here. Hood wrap was taken off and hood painted, recent oil and filter change... very strong, fast and loud car. Car did pass the Illinois emissions test. Lots of pictures available by text, please PM if interested. I know it's not exactly the time of year to sell a car like this, it here it is anyway. This car was something my son and I were doing together, but with the tragic passing of our son earlier this year, I no longer have any interest in it and it's sat long enough. I'm sure I'm forgetting plenty here about it, will edit as I remember stuff. But believe me when I say this car will not disappoint! Clean/clear title in hand, asking $25,000 which is a lot less than what I have in it. I'm in NE Illinois but the car moves, very well, and can make a road trip out of it if necessary and weather warrants it (not exactly a snow car).

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member
GB1

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Hi Mr. Anderson,
Very sorry to hear about your loss!!

Gotta ask about any rust issues, as you are in that area of salt roads?

Thank you

SH

Retired USAF
NRA Benefactor Member/Golden Eagle
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Thank you.

No rust issues that I'm aware of, and I've been all over this car. Car is put away long before there's a need for salt use and is originally from CA. One thing about performance tires... they like it hot. So when temps cool, it goes into the garage.

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Super nice ride,good luck on the sale

Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Very sorry for your loss. Good luck with the sale, seems more than fair given recent car prices.

IC B2

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
I know what you are going through. We sold our '95 Z/28 after the loss of our older son in 1996. Sorry for your loss.

Last edited by GregK; 10/27/23.

Greg

NRA Life Member, 1990
Life Member, NYSRPA
Life Member, Saugerties Fish and Game Club
the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
Second Amendment, U.S. Constitution (1791)
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Thank you guys, much appreciated. So sorry back at you GregK!

I sold my 69 RS Z28 right before he turned 16 and we always said we'd get another one.

As much fun, and fast, as the 69 was, this one's even more fun! Much faster, handles way better... louder!

My one BIL has 2 Sunbeam Tigers, 1 has a very well built 289 in it. Let's just say those 13" tires on it don't really know what to do! He drove this Camaro and when he got out of it, he said "I thought my Tiger was fast!".

NRA life member

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Beautiful car and a very good price. That said, I am saddened for your loss. Very sad. God’s peace to get you through the rough days.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Nice car , Dean. Good price methinks.

Sorry, very sorry for the loss of your son.

Best,

Chuck

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DeanAnderson
Offering my 2015 Chevy Performance Camaro 1SS (1SS has a cloth interior) with the high output aluminum 6.2L LS3 motor, 1LE suspension package, 6 speed manual, new performance Michelin tires, new brakes (pads and rotors) 59,000 miles, clean title, long tube headers, fast flow cats, Flow-Master exhaust, performance spare added (compressor and bottle of tire slime also included), cammed, tuned, new battery... anything and everything that needed attention received it, nothing Bubba here. Hood wrap was taken off and hood painted, recent oil and filter change... very strong, fast and loud car. Car did pass the Illinois emissions test. Lots of pictures available by text, please PM if interested. I know it's not exactly the time of year to sell a car like this, it here it is anyway. This car was something my son and I were doing together, but with the tragic passing of our son earlier this year, I no longer have any interest in it and it's sat long enough. I'm sure I'm forgetting plenty here about it, will edit as I remember stuff. But believe me when I say this car will not disappoint! Clean/clear title in hand, asking $25,000 which is a lot less than what I have in it. I'm in NE Illinois but the car moves, very well, and can make a road trip out of it if necessary and weather warrants it (not exactly a snow car).

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Damn sorry about your loss. Just sold my 15 camaro, heavily built. Blown, gpi max top end, pretty much everything that could be done, wqs done. These are great cars and very easy to make really fast. Someone will be getting a badass ride. Glws

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Thanks again guys, very much appreciated.

Back around for a great car...

NRA life member

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Back to the top....

NRA life member

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

128 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 35, 44mc, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 7887mm08, 10 invisible), 1,537 guests, and 913 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,995
Posts18,481,152
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.